• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is interested in being in a Yahoo league with Milkian rules, let me know. We had some drop out a few years back so it was down to 8 people this year and 1 guy quit this year and another one passed away. It is a good friendly league that I would like to keep going if I can.

MIlkian rules in this case is the scoring.

PPR of 1
point per carry of .5
point per reception of .5
Bonus @ 100 and 200 yards rushing and receiving
Bonus @ 300 and 400 yards passing

Plus IDP
I would be interested. I like 6 player IDP. Never played point per carry league.
@obxyankeefan

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am alive. Sickness has been running rampant through the house. Thanks to my youngest my wife and I are both sick but I’m finally coming out of it. Sorry for being away guess but I’ve barely deviated from a couch, bed, kitchen and bathroom track, not necessarily in that order.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HALLOWEEK RECAP ... brought to you by unpopular request, a TKO production... (a little cheesy, but here it goes)

ATHOS DIVISION, brought to you by Friday the 13th (a killer on the loose!)

7-1 Steelers PRide in the role of Jason, as in he just won't die! Just when you thought you had him, he comes back. The fear his lineup emits just from his opponents seeing it up close is palpable! A deadly WR duo of Evans and Green, and a healthy group of RB led by Gordon (thanks OBX!) wreak havoc upon anyone who dares to enter Camp Crystal Lake.

5-3 Tlance in the role of the hot chicks, some die some survive. The beauty to behold upon gazing, just like those gratuitous nude scenes. Sadly, also like such scenes, seem to come and go too quickly and there just never seems to be quite enough. And yes, Zeke's possible death scene may seem too much to overcome, maybe Ajayi's new uniform can help out. The QB-WR combo of Watson-Hopkins sure will.

4-4 TKO in the role of the nerd, not "getting any", has no real reason to actually be in the movie other than maybe diversity, doesn't do anything to save anyone, and usually ends up dead in the quickest, most anti-climatic way, or with a Gronk-like thud, with barely a Shady scene to have any suspenseful effect on the audience.

4-4 Face in the role of that lone inhabitant somewhere in the woods. Not really a star of the movie for the entirety (0-3 in division), but quite possibly the hero at the end, just going along being steady. You can see the talent behind the actor. Stars waiting to come out of the Brown depths to return from Wentz he shone.

PORTHOS DIVISON, brought to you by Scream (strange circumstances you can only shake your head in jest)

4-4 Trudem in the role of Sidney Prescott. Not always pretty, but finds a way to stay alive. Not only knows how to survive most of the time at home, but the lone survivor after a meeting with SP. Loads of talent that hasn't really lived up to the hype, looks to a strong second half of Freeman and Thomas leading the way.

4-4 Milk in the role for Courtney Cox. A hot lookin' lineup, but sometimes settles for less. A fantastic set of..... pass catchers named Julio and Kelce and a Gurley ass making everything nice! Can looks overcome all else? Is this the real star of the movie?

2-6 Treff in the role of Dewey the Cop. Just a punch in the face right off the bat with the loss of pick 1.1, along with TyMo "losing" the job for the one-two punch. Never seems to be out of it though, mixing and matching his way through a tough five week stretch. Will he rebound and get the girl? KB will have to wait and see if the Kupp is half empty or half full.

1-7 Joe in the roll of "the guy under the mask". Frightening! Six down in a row after a 1-0 start. Just can't seem to dodge the table, or duck the refrigerator door swing to make the kill. Sure, there may be some victims, as his knives in the cupboard are sharp.

ARAMIS DIVISION, brought to you by Saw (Royal Rumble, every man for himself)

5-3 OBX in the role of Jigsaw. Enigmatic mastermind unleashing the death trap known as the Fournette, once it is upon you, there is nowhere to hide. Is his master plan Kearsed after moving Gordon, or will he have the last laugh? Will his new Pittsburgh loves complete the transformation after discount double-check, or will end up on life support?

4-4 Ram in the role of "The Reverse Bear Trap". The Hunt is on, the lock is in place, if the WR don't pass the test by the Bell, this will Ertz like a mutha! Will he prosper with Gold, or suffer in Shepard's rags? Only a Keen mind can answer. One right move and this team can explode!

4-4 Fuzzy in the role of the "The Razor Box". After getting the poison of Rawls in another SP trade (what's with this division?) ;) , the antidote right in front of you, is there a way out of this without tearing your forearms to pieces? Looks like three rookie runners catching the right Brees is the key.

4-4 Bandit in the role of Amanda. A tale of two characters... a victim? A killer? An 0-4 start, a 4-0 rebound...what is in store for this third chapter? Lots of Cooks in the kitchen, can this puzzle be put together correctly to become the new mastermind? Only time will tell.

......yes, cheesy indeed.

Courtney Cox may just be, "the real star of the movie"! Ram needs 43.2 from Bell and Ertz. Milk can only watch. Good luck guys!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of hope Rams has a HUGE week this week.... if he doesn't then i lost this week because of trying to be too clever!!! you should never be clever in the finals... But i played scared...

Mission accomplished there. I still wouldn't feel completely comfortable yet though.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to @Barilko for coming out as King of the Barbarian class !!! In KOTF, Milk has a sizable lead (43pts), but it's too early to call since Ram still has Leveon Bell and Zack Ertz left to play. Could be very tight by time all is said and done. .... Well done by all. ....

In Suicide 'A', I have a 24pt lead with Bell and L. Miller vs Ram's Lynch and Crabtree to go. ...

In Coma 'A' it's Barilko vs Monkey - Bar has W. Fuller and T. Smith left but unlikely to make up the 22pt lead of Monkey. ....

Last edited:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to @Barilko for coming out as King of the Barbarian class !!! In KOTF, Milk has a sizable lead (43pts), but it's too early to call since Ram still has Leveon Bell and Zack Ertz left to play. Could be very tight by time all is said and done. .... Well done by all. ....

In Suicide 'A', I have a 24pt lead with Bell and L. Miller vs Ram's Lynch and Crabtree to go. ...

In Coma 'A' it's Barilko vs Monkey - Bar has W. Fuller and T. Smith left but unlikely to make up the 22pt lead of Monkey. ....

Just to continue this

In D1, Ram has a 53 point lead with Foot having Ajayi and Boswell left, looks to be way to much for Foot to overcome.

In D2, Femurov has a 22 point lead over EHB. EHB has Bell, Cooper, and Philly D which should be enough to make up that deficit.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 congrats on the win!!! Your team caught fire at the end of the season. Can't be to upset by the loss going against my boy Todd Gurley. He helped me win in to many other leagues including Dynasty 1. Great year all around Gentleman it's always a pleasure! @MilkSpiller22 again great year congrats on the championship you deserve it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 congrats on the win!!! Your team caught fire at the end of the season. Can't be to upset by the loss going against my boy Todd Gurley. He helped me win in to many other leagues including Dynasty 1. Great year all around Gentleman it's always a pleasure! @MilkSpiller22 again great year congrats on the championship you deserve it.

thanks man... Unfortunately for you you didn't just face Gurley but you faced my fantasy defense.... Keeping the best team in the league to under 100 in the finals just represents the rest of my season... Sure i had a good one too, but my fantasy defense Won it for me...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shit, end the season on a 4 game win streak, including a sweep in the losers ladder...I think I should get some sort of immunity. Didn't we adopt that into the constitution? Any team that ends the year winning their last four gets a reprieve.. Right? Pretty sure I saw that in there somewhere....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well shit, end the season on a 4 game win streak, including a sweep in the losers ladder...I think I should get some sort of immunity. Didn't we adopt that into the constitution? Any team that ends the year winning their last four gets a reprieve.. Right? Pretty sure I saw that in there somewhere....

Actually - other than the ego thing, being a Barbarian ain't so bad. Hell, half of it is former KOTF anyway. ...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Besides for the 4 teams going down due to Barbarian superiority, I would agree with this... I really think we should weigh the second half of the season more than the first for the potential relegated... a good second half season means that they did not throw in the towel, and played to the end... and isn't that what the MBBRL is all about??

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job Milk. Congratulations on the victory and you also Barilko. You definitely deserve it after being so close the last few years. As of right now, there are 21 MBBRL regular league members and I will put an alert of each one of them to make it easier for Lefty next year so he can just copy and paste this with the alerts on it when we call roll in June.. The A league will consist of:

@FaCe-LeE-uS
@tlance
@SteelersPride
@TKOSpikes
@Ram Tough
@Yellow Fuzzies
@MilkSpiller22
@averagejoe
@Barilko
@SoShady
@HaroldSeattle
@Sam Sportboy

The B league will consist of:

@Bandit
@TREFF
@obxyankeefan
@Trudem
@broncosmitty
@femurov
@SmokingMonkey
@Stomp
@leftypower

And the three current members up for oblivion:

@bksballer89
@ehb5
@The Foot

Great season guys and I'll see all of you next year. Except those that are in dynasty, then I'm sure I will see you in February when trading season starts.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job Milk. Congratulations on the victory and you also Barilko. You definitely deserve it after being so close the last few years. As of right now, there are 21 MBBRL regular league members and I will put an alert of each one of them to make it easier for Lefty next year so he can just copy and paste this with the alerts on it when we call roll in June.. The A league will consist of:

@FaCe-LeE-uS
@tlance
@SteelersPride
@TKOSpikes
@Ram Tough
@Yellow Fuzzies
@MilkSpiller22
@averagejoe
@Barilko
@SoShady
@HaroldSeattle
@Sam Sportboy

The B league will consist of:

@Bandit
@TREFF
@obxyankeefan
@Trudem
@broncosmitty
@femurov
@SmokingMonkey
@Stomp
@leftypower

And the three current members up for oblivion:

@bksballer89
@ehb5
@The Foot

Great season guys and I'll see all of you next year. Except those that are in dynasty, then I'm sure I will see you in February when trading season starts.
Holy shit.............A League looks stacked. Maybe I should have lost that game against BK...............nah, fuck that. Onward and upward beeches

Oh, and I'll go on the record as saying now that EHB and BK should stick around next year, even if BK is an evil Heat fan.