• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean if we are seriously going to consider it, I really think it should be Vegas. I mean come on, it's Vegas. Plus, once you are having to fly somewhere anyway, does it really matter where.
Works for me. I like that idea much better. Screw Kansas.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kansas then. Hard to find a central location when you have Harold in Seattle, three of us in Florida, Stomp in Alaska, and the 2 Canadian guys in Quebec and Nova Scotia. Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely love if we could ever make it work, but it seems like it would be really tough to make it happen.
i just drove from Montreal to Detroit-Indianapolis-St Louis-Memphis-Nashville-Louisville-Cincinnati-Columbus-Pittsburgh-and back (in that order) in a week so you know im game especially if it is in Nashville what a town...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just drove from Montreal to Detroit-Indianapolis-St Louis-Memphis-Nashville-Louisville-Cincinnati-Columbus-Pittsburgh-and back in a week so you know im game especially if it is in Nashville what a town...
heatd great things about nashville

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heatd great things about nashville
if you like Music it is absolutely incredible

Broadway is filled with music and beer all day

man oh man 30 bands playing in a 3 block span at 2 in the afternoon...

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i certain no one here would enjoy a Bengal/Texan game more than I

and now i can say i was there the night D Watson made his first NFL start and scored the longest running Td by a Houston Qb in history

im one happy Texan ahhhh Canadian

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I mean if we are seriously going to consider it, I really think it should be Vegas. I mean come on, it's Vegas. Plus, once you are having to fly somewhere anyway, does it really matter where.
Well, I wouldn't be able to make Vegas. Long story..which does have validity, but, the wife won't ever go back, nor could I go alone, and still be married when I got back.

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would be cool if this started a ball rolling and it actually happened one day

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would be cool if this started a ball rolling and it actually happened one day

Problem for me is that August is always a very busy month. Not hard to find time to do drafts, but traveling to them is another story all together.

Labor Day weekend would be the only viable possibility for me, and I would imagine that many would have alternative plans that weekend.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if we ever do Nebraska, I've got 3 places, room for everyone, free. But, it's Nebraska
It is Nebraska but if we get this group together we won't need any outside entertainment. we'll be too busy getting to know each other. Besides we could always do something like cards at night.- maybe even have a couple of beers.

@TREFF
There would have to be a direct flight option.

Last edited:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I wouldn't be able to make Vegas. Long story..which does have validity, but, the wife won't ever go back, nor could I go alone, and still be married when I got back.

This sounds like a story that you're not supposed to tell, so you got me intrigued. Does it involve a bachelor's party, waking up and not remembering the night before because your friend roofied you, one of your friends married a stripper and pulled his own tooth out, you stole Mike Tyson's tiger and got knocked out when he found you, and stealing a Korean guy's purse full of poker chips and thinking he kidnapped your Doug when in fact it was another Doug (the crappy drug dealer who sold you the wrong drugs) and then finally finding your friend on the roof and barely making it to the wedding on time. Because if it's that, we've all been there. LOL.