• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just throwing this out there , trading block updated-

Cam &RW; Dez, Moncrief, Coleman, Michael Thomas; any combination thereof for a RB not in bye week8... one for one, 2 fer, 3 fer..Ivory and Gio available as throw backs if needed

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hoping Mcmanus gets me 60+ points tonight...

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Boys, been absent for a few weeks.. Boy what an awful season I am having in MBBRL

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 6 RECAP/MONDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

"Another one bites the flame"

1369604035428225348.gif

... I told you not to enter Chef's kitchen, Fuzzy.

Monday Night Showdown...(s)?

Ram leading Tlance - 94.6 to 66.9

Trying to break out of a rough stretch, Ram got the much needed return of Lat Murray. Good games from T.Y. and Ty, with lots of Cheez Quizz on top gives him the lead with Miller tonight, despite two concerning duds from Nelson and Bennett. Currently 1-5.
Tlance started digging out of his hole last week, but Ingram had a possible 10 point swing on his fumble/not TD. Cousins continues to be good enough, and Cooks found another deep one. Tucker is the new Gostkowski? Coincidentally head to head this week, outscoring him by 11. Five points from Gates and Meredith, along with a zero from the Titans has left T needing CJA and DT to outscore Miller by 27.8... should be a good one to watch. Currently 2-4.

Treff ready for another bowl of Milk - 121.4 to 65.5
The Fudpuckers have fallen on good days. Waivers. Trades. Everything has come up (AFC East) roses... and that's losing Hill's 25+! Ajayi gutted the Bills, Blount hammered the Steelers. Walker, Thomas and Gio all contributing greatly. And Wilson.... okay, one thorn. Still, a comfortable lead still having the Donkeys. Currently 2-4.
When Luck pops a 30 burger, Milk is usually in good shape. Not this day, as he truly spilled it all over the table. Putting it simply... Vernon Davis outscored all other position players not named Beckham combined! And still three more than Mr. Kicking Net. A hill not even Bandit can climb with McManus left. Currently at 3-3.

Joe blows down Lefty's door - 100.9 to 77.3
Only a -23.7 from the Texans can take away Joe's win. On the back of Melvin (TD Machine) Gordon, a good Thursday start from Cobb was not left to die... even with a so-so from Rivers and a crapper from ARob. Again, Bell has a mid-teen, non-TD game. Currently at 2-4 and looking up.
Lefty missed out on a big one from Forte, but if it's any consolation, the difference between he and Mike Davis would not have been enough (barring a -7 from the Texans tonight). Sitting at 3-3 and falling.

Completed games

TKO squeaks by SP - 123.2 to 119.1

First week of the three QB experiment has failed, but TKO toughs one out anyway. Ware and Crabby do their thing, while Hill comes out of the shed. White proving to be a fine add, while Crowder did in a pinch. Thankfully I will not be cursing Nuk tonight. Piggy backs to 5-2.
The Pride has two losses. For a total of 4.2 points! Ouch! A great add of the Giants D gave a nice cushion, but Ryan wasn't elite on this day, and that's really the only place he suffered. Pryor stinking up the joint didn't help, but should one really rely on starting two Brownies? At least his Eagles bench wouldn't have made a difference. Strong at 5-2.

Bandit pokes Face - 105.3 to 78.8
Oh that Bandit was scared at half time on Thursday. All for not, as Rodgers awakens, sort of, and his Falcons' RB's do enough. Helped along by new acquisitions, Gore and the Vikings DST (way to go TKO). Tevin's hammy will be on Bandit's mind this week. Moves to 4-3.
Just look at Face's bench and you'll see what's wrong. Never have I seen such an injury storm to one team... maybe Tlance in baseball this year? And that's not even including Watkins! Poor guy. Better days ahead. Down to 3-4.

....and the game of the week!

Chef serves up roasted Yellow Fuzzies - 102.6 to 97.4

All aboard the Titan train! Chef escapes duds from Cooper and Gillislie (Rex Ryan ...nevermind) with a Jim Schwartz show! Eagles DST nears a 30 burger.....The Gronk is gronking. Undisputed 7-0.
No luck for Fuzzy, as he had a good shot with Michael going in the Sunday nighter. A 6-6 tie says it all. Frustrating as he finally got something out of Jennings. Stud receivers doing it all... that flex hurt him this week too, whom he acquired in a trade from, ironically, Chef. (Michael too) Tough swallowing to 2-5.

No, Bills!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WEEK 6 RECAP/MONDAY NIGHT SHOWDOWN

"Another one bites the flame"

1369604035428225348.gif

... I told you not to enter Chef's kitchen, Fuzzy.

Monday Night Showdown...(s)?

Ram leading Tlance - 94.6 to 66.9

Trying to break out of a rough stretch, Ram got the much needed return of Lat Murray. Good games from T.Y. and Ty, with lots of Cheez Quizz on top gives him the lead with Miller tonight, despite two concerning duds from Nelson and Bennett. Currently 1-5.
Tlance started digging out of his hole last week, but Ingram had a possible 10 point swing on his fumble/not TD. Cousins continues to be good enough, and Cooks found another deep one. Tucker is the new Gostkowski? Coincidentally head to head this week, outscoring him by 11. Five points from Gates and Meredith, along with a zero from the Titans has left T needing CJA and DT to outscore Miller by 27.8... should be a good one to watch. Currently 2-4.

Treff ready for another bowl of Milk - 121.4 to 65.5
The Fudpuckers have fallen on good days. Waivers. Trades. Everything has come up (AFC East) roses... and that's losing Hill's 25+! Ajayi gutted the Bills, Blount hammered the Steelers. Walker, Thomas and Gio all contributing greatly. And Wilson.... okay, one thorn. Still, a comfortable lead still having the Donkeys. Currently 2-4.
When Luck pops a 30 burger, Milk is usually in good shape. Not this day, as he truly spilled it all over the table. Putting it simply... Vernon Davis outscored all other position players not named Beckham combined! And still three more than Mr. Kicking Net. A hill not even Bandit can climb with McManus left. Currently at 3-3.

Joe blows down Lefty's door - 100.9 to 77.3
Only a -23.7 from the Texans can take away Joe's win. On the back of Melvin (TD Machine) Gordon, a good Thursday start from Cobb was not left to die... even with a so-so from Rivers and a crapper from ARob. Again, Bell has a mid-teen, non-TD game. Currently at 2-4 and looking up.
Lefty missed out on a big one from Forte, but if it's any consolation, the difference between he and Mike Davis would not have been enough (barring a -7 from the Texans tonight). Sitting at 3-3 and falling.

Completed games

TKO squeaks by SP - 123.2 to 119.1

First week of the three QB experiment has failed, but TKO toughs one out anyway. Ware and Crabby do their thing, while Hill comes out of the shed. White proving to be a fine add, while Crowder did in a pinch. Thankfully I will not be cursing Nuk tonight. Piggy backs to 5-2.
The Pride has two losses. For a total of 4.2 points! Ouch! A great add of the Giants D gave a nice cushion, but Ryan wasn't elite on this day, and that's really the only place he suffered. Pryor stinking up the joint didn't help, but should one really rely on starting two Brownies? At least his Eagles bench wouldn't have made a difference. Strong at 5-2.

Bandit pokes Face - 105.3 to 78.8
Oh that Bandit was scared at half time on Thursday. All for not, as Rodgers awakens, sort of, and his Falcons' RB's do enough. Helped along by new acquisitions, Gore and the Vikings DST (way to go TKO). Tevin's hammy will be on Bandit's mind this week. Moves to 4-3.
Just look at Face's bench and you'll see what's wrong. Never have I seen such an injury storm to one team... maybe Tlance in baseball this year? And that's not even including Watkins! Poor guy. Better days ahead. Down to 3-4.

....and the game of the week!

Chef serves up roasted Yellow Fuzzies - 102.6 to 97.4

All aboard the Titan train! Chef escapes duds from Cooper and Gillislie (Rex Ryan ...nevermind) with a Jim Schwartz show! Eagles DST nears a 30 burger.....The Gronk is gronking. Undisputed 7-0.
No luck for Fuzzy, as he had a good shot with Michael going in the Sunday nighter. A 6-6 tie says it all. Frustrating as he finally got something out of Jennings. Stud receivers doing it all... that flex hurt him this week too, whom he acquired in a trade from, ironically, Chef. (Michael too) Tough swallowing to 2-5.

No, Bills!
Great recaps as usual TKO! :suds:

giphy.gif

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like there are 3-4 of us vying for the drop to Barbarians.

Yea - when your kicker is your top scoring starter there is trouble in the wind. .... after kicking and clawing through the first three week in the division of death at 3-0. ... my fortunes have gone to hell. Can't see much light either this yr. ... still kicking myself for choosing Gurley over DJ at #4, and Wilson at all.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cam &RW; Dez, Moncrief, Coleman, Michael Thomas; any combination thereof for a RB not in bye week8... one for one, 2 fer, 3 fer..Ivory and Gio available as throw backs if needed

Went in and took a look - - I'd be no help. ....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ty Montgomery gains RB status.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Chef. My DST gets outscored by 30.

Just getting the breaks, Fuzz. Never would've expected that stinker of a game last night (I ended up switching to Walking Dead), and it's kinda ironic that Philly's D scored all those points and knocked off my beloved Vikes. :noidea:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ty Montgomery gains RB status.

Gee, that was easy

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas and Anderson making it interesting

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this vaunted Denver "pass rush" is not getting home, they miss Ware badly in this game, well into the third, not one sack, no turnovers, and they can't stop the run as normal

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes not at my outer... would u b interested in ARob for your backup QB?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes not at my outer... would u b interested in ARob for your backup QB?

I have an offer up, Joe... if you'd prefer ARob to that, I'd probably have to consider....

In August,,if you told me I would own Charles, Hopkins and Robinson...with a 4th round QB, I would have said you were nuts!

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O
Hadn't checked email