• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have guts. Back-to-back rookies. Rookies were flying off the board - many early - too early for my liking. Looking back at the end of the year... your season may be defined by these 2 in particular.

Joe- You are absolutely right. Never pulled off something like this. May be a big mistake but it might just be the move that carries me for the season.

Hey Fuzzy - just looking at your roster and I see several familiar names ..... :suds:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the aftermath I am looking at the brighter side of things; I do have a couple of pretty good RBs. :)

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the aftermath I am looking at the brighter side of things; I do have a couple of pretty good RBs. :)
The other bright side to consider is that many of the middle round picks don't pan out or live up to expectations. And that's on a deliberate selection.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's take a shot at Jonas for at least the first week.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let's take a shot at Jonas for at least the first week.

Toyed with that as well - - but my issue comes in wk 6 with byes - - opted to take a shot on the 'other guy' in NE. If he gets the 3rd down job I'll be ok. ....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pickup, Joe. Wonder what the deal with Colston is? Seems to be shrouded in mystery...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys so here is the analysis/breakdown from the draft. Hope you enjoy!!

So I thought I would approach this a little bit differently. Some of you might hate it, some of you might love it, but it's my damn recap and I'll do whatever I want. I'm going to take you through my mind set as the draft went on and what I thought about certain picks and certain situations. I was at Lefty's house for the draft, so any mention of "Dad" refers to him. Here we go, Barilko is on the clock with the first pick:

Round #1 and #2 (3rd pick and 22nd pick)

3rd pick wish list - Charles or Peterson

22nd pick wish list - Demarco Murray, Lamar Miller, any top tier receiver​

Okay Barilko you know you want to do something crazy here and take Gronk or even Jamaal Charles. I don't honestly care as long as the first two picks aren't Peterson and Charles because I don't want to draft Bell again. You didn't mention Adrian Peterson in any of your posts so I know you aren't going there. (Pick comes in Adrian Peterson) You bastard!! Okay Treff Montee Ball is available, anybody but Charles (Pick comes in Jamaal Charles) Son of a bitch. "Dad I really don't want to take Bell because I drafted him this morning in the league I did." From the other room, "You could always take Lacy" I think that's what I'll do. (I select Eddie Lacy). Chef takes Leveon Bell as no shock. Dad is up and goes with Lynch even though he has Antonio Brown ranked higher, he's worried about the running backs flying off the board in this draft again. I don't blame him. We knew that Wil/Sam had taken Luck early in the suicide and saw no reason that wasn't going to happen again, so although it's unusual to see a quarterback that early in our draft it wasn't really a shock that Luck went 6th to Wil/Sam. TKO goes Jeremy Hill, also not a shock with all the talk on the boards. At this point I'm thinking Antonio Brown has to be the next pick (Ram takes C.J. Anderson) Okay I understand Anderson because of the worry that running backs will run out, but all I see when I look at him is Montee Ball last year on the same team. Everybody was so high on Ball and both the 2nd and 3rd guys ended up being better fantasy plays. He is a guy I will be unwilling to take in the spot I would have to in order to own him. (Joe takes Lesean Mccoy) Okay Joe must think the same thing, he must not have thought that Mccoy would make it back to him at pick #16 and he wanted the best available running back. Alright Milk this has to either be Gronk or Antonio Brown (Milk selects Dez Bryant) Wow I can't believe Fuzzy's going to luck into Antonio Brown at #11 (Fuzzy selects Matt Forte) What the hell is going on? Did something happen to Antonio Brown that I'm not aware of? "Dad what is going on, he didn't get hurt or anything as far as you know right?" From the other room, "No, I can assure you he would already be gone if I was picking 7th-11th." Alright Tlance you went WR, WR from the same spot last year and won the league so I'm pretty sure that's where you will go again. (Tlance goes Gronk, Demaryius Thomas) Okay I understand the Gronk pick this late, but Thomas over Brown, what the hell is happening here. (Fuzzy jumps all over Antonio Brown at #14) Damn you Fuzzy, you have a golden horseshoe up your ass this year. In the mock draft Leveon Bell fell to you with the 7th pick and now Antonio Brown at #14, this is bullshit. (Milk takes Julio Jones) Holy shit that's two picks and no rookies yet. (Joe takes Lamar Miller) Wow that was awfully early for him, but he knew he wouldn't be there at #33, he must be big on him this year. I'm a Dolphins fan and I'm not that big on him. (Ram takes Odell Beckham) Good pick Ram. (TKO takes Randall Cobb) There's a shock, TKO couldn't have scripted this better with Jeremy Hill in the first and Randall Cobb in the 2nd, he was targeting both of them. Wow he drafted his first receiver like 10 rounds earlier than last year. I guess he wanted to shy away from the all running backs no wide receivers method. (Wil/Sam takes A.J. Green) Good pick Wil. (Lefty takes Calvin Johnson) Good pick, but that means Demarco Murray is still on the board, come on Chef anybody but Demarco (Chef selects Demarco Murray) Damn you to Hell's Kitchen Chef. Well crap he was really the last guy I wanted in these two rounds. There's plenty of depth left at RB and WR I'll just take Rodgers, but Nelson got hurt, how much is that going to hurt his value, no time to think about that right now, it should be fine. (Treff takes T.Y. Hilton) Okay guys just leave me either Alfred Morris, Mark Ingram, or Justin Forsett in the 3rd.

Round #3 and #4 (pick #27, pick #46)

27th pick wishlist - Ingram or Forsett, any WR worth drafting here already gone

46th pick wishlist - have to get wide receiver​

(Barilko takes Alshon Jeffery and Alfred Morris) Okay good one of them will be there now. (Treff takes Mike Evans) Or two of them will be there. Which one? Ingram is going to get the goal line carries and the majority of the teams carries. Forsett is a back in a Trestman offense that Matt Forte has shined in so he is going to catch a shitload of passes this year. I'll go Ingram because I'll be keeping Forsett in one of my other leagues. (Chef selects Brandin Cooks) Man everybody is high on that guy this year, 2nd year wide receiver that got hurt last year, he's going to have to make it farther in drafts for me to own him. (Lefty takes Latavius Murray) over Forsett, interesting. (Wil/Sam takes Jimmy Graham) That's about where I thought he'd go, but that's another guy I will never own this year. You know you don't have any running backs yet right Wil? (TKO selects Frank Gore) also over Forsett, "Hey Dad, I can't believe Forsett is still there." (Ram selects Justin Forsett) "Never mind." (Joe takes Jordan Matthews) Good pick Joe. (Milk selects Melvin Gordon) I knew he couldn't make it through 3 rounds without taking a rookie. (Fuzzy selects Todd Gurley) That seems awfully early for him but maybe he knows Tlance doesn't have a running back yet and he wouldn't make it back to him the next round. (Tlance selects Deandre Hopkins) "Dad, you know Tlance and Sam both don't have a running back yet" From the other room, "Really?" As time was ticking down on Tlance's second pick I know he was thinking that he hated every running back that was left at that point so what difference did it make if he drafted one them. (Tlance selected Ben Roethlisberger) Wow wasn't expecting that one, he must be huge on him this year and didn't think he'd make it #60. And who needs freaking running backs anyway, just ask Wil/Sam!! (Fuzzy selects Ameer Abdullah) I know he has looked good this pre-season, but everybody is just thinking they are going to hand him the job and it's not going to happen. (Milk selects Carlos Hyde) Good pick by Milk. (Joe takes Keenan Allen) Another good pick Joe. (Ram takes Andre Johnson) Not as big on him as some people are. Okay I have to go wide receiver here since I don't have any, hopefully Emmanuel Sanders is still there when I pick. (TKO takes Jonathan Stewart) Good pick, I never thought I would say that about Jonathan Stewart in the 4th round, I wonder if there's any chance that guy can stay healthy this year? Okay Wil/Sam has to go running back here or he risks not having anybody startable. (Wil/Sam takes Arian Foster) What???? Am I missing something here? "Dad, what the hell is Wil thinking?" From the other room, "I have no idea." (Lefty selects Davante Adams) I really had no idea how far to move him up on the board. I had him somewhere around #60, but he could in fact be worthy of a 4th round pick, but it seemed a little too early for me. (Chef takes Ryan Matthews) That has to be the earliest a handcuff has ever been taken in a draft. I understand having to get Matthews if you have Murray, but in the 4th round, he surely would have been there in the 6th at least. That's fine with me though because that leaves Emmanuel Sanders for me. Now hopefully either Joseph Randle or Andre Ellington make it to me in round 5. (Treff selects Joseph Randle) Damn, I was going to take him in the 5th if he was still there, good pick Treff. (Barilko goes Amari Cooper) I knew he wouldn't last much longer. I like the guy as a receiver, but he still has David Carr throwing the ball to him.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round #5 and #6 (pick #51, pick #70)

51st pick wishlist - 3rd running back preferably Joseph Randle or Ellington

70th pick wishlist - best available wide receiver​

(Barilko takes Russell Wilson) Kind of surprised that he went ahead of Manning, but not that shocked. (Treff selects Sammy Watkins) I like him a lot this year, but I was planning on going with another running back this round anyway, I've been trying to take a running back in 3 or the first 5 rounds in all my drafts and Ellington is still there, so we're going with him. (Chef selects Jordy Nelson) WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!?! "Dad does he know something we don't?" From the other room, "I hope not because I just drafted Adams the round before." This set off a mad scramble for me checking all the fantasy sites I know of looking for updates on Nelson's status and finding nothing. I guess he's just got some kind of insider information. (See this is what happens when you accidently click the wrong button Chef). (Lefty selects Drew Brees, Sam takes Jeremy Maclin, TKO select Giovani Bernard, Ram takes Travis Kelce) I list all of that together because that was who was selected while I was still scrambling around the internet. Wait Wil/Sam took another wide receiver which means he still doesn't have a running back for week one and he will be in the 6th round soon. (Joe selects Greg Olsen) Well I guess I'll just have a different tight end in this league. Honestly though, I told myself before the draft that he would have to make it to pick 70 for me to own him and that shit wasn't going to happen, so I made my peace with it early. Great pick though Joe. (Monkey selects T.J. Yeldon) Yes he's better than Toby Gerhart and the offense should be a little bit better, but that offensive line was terrible last year. Terrible. (Fuzzy selects Charles Johnson) Well there goes that sleeper pick. You guys collectively suck in this league, there are no sleepers. Sleepers get selected in round 5 because we know that everybody in this draft knows about them. Okay Tlance are you ready for a running back yet? (Tlance selects Chris Ivory) Chris Ivory is Tlance's RB1. Those words have never been spoken, although Wil/Sam still don't have anybody to play running back in week 1. (Tlance selects Allen Robinson) There goes another sleeper, he was going to be my next pick. I guess when you have the great Chris Ivory you don't need anybody else anyway. (Fuzzy selects Matt Ryan) Not surprised here at all as Dad said he knew Fuzzy would take him. Although that means that now 6 quarterbacks have been taken ahead of Peyton Manning. (Milk takes C.J. Spiller) Could be a great pick, could be a terrible pick. He should be good in that system, but he has such a hard time staying on the field. (Joe takes Peyton Manning) You know he might be older and have a noodle arm, but that guy will be great again this year and that is a wonderful value pick at #64. (Ram takes Tony Romo) Absolutely love him this year, good pick Ram. (TKO takes Martavis Bryant) Huge upside. If he would just learn the damn offense so he can play every down he would be a monster. (Wil/Sam select Brandon Marshall) REALLY. Marshall's a good pick here, IF YOU HAVE A RUNNING BACK. Maybe Wil forgot we have running backs. (Lefty takes Julian Edelman) Damn really wanted him to fall a few more picks, couldn't believe he was still on the board. (Chef takes Philip Rivers) Okay now I know Chef is just fucking with us. Rivers would have been there in round 10, why take him now? I have to take another wide receiver and Desean Jackson is the highest on my board so Desean it is. (Treff selects Legarrette Blount) See now that would have been a good pick for Sam/Wil that round. As it is though good pick Treff. (Barilko selects Rashad Jennings) Good value here as well, nice pick.

Round #7 and #8 (pick #75, pick #94)

75th pick wishlist - best available wide receiver

94th pick wishlist - Martellus Bennett, Isaiah Crowell, best available wide receiver​

At this point I have 3 running backs, 2 wide receivers, and a quarterback and the only 4 tight ends worth taking before round 6 are gone so at this point I'm looking for best available regardless of position, although I already have my eye on Martellus Bennett. (Barilko picks Jarvis Landry) You know this is another guy that everybody is big on this year but I just don't like him that much. (Treff takes Nelson Agholor) Ah yes the guy that took Maclin's place. He could be a superstar and he could be a typical rookie wide receiver. Only time will tell, but this is about a round earlier than I had him, although if Treff wanted him he would not have been there when he picked again. I'm up now and it's between Martellus Bennett and Golden Tate. I have Tate a tier above every other wide receiver left so decide to go that route because I could live with the step down at tight end if Bennett gets drafted before my next pick. (Chef takes Devin Funchess) I think this was a little too early for this guy as well. I know that he will have to be the #1 receiver, but you have no history on how he will perform. (Lefty takes Doug Martin) From the other room "I know I said that I wouldn't draft this guy but at least he's the starter." My reply, "Yeah that's about the only thing good you can say about him." (Wil/Sam takes David Cobb) Oh Wil does know that we still play running backs. David Cobb as your RB1 to start the season. OUCH!! (TKO selects John Brown) This is a good pick and as long as Carson Palmer stays healthy all three of their receivers are good value picks. (Ram takes Shane Vereen) Another guy I had targeted next round gone, good pick Ram, I think Vereen ends up with the most points of the Giants running backs. (Joe selects Tevin Coleman) I'm just not sold on that Falcons running back situation either way. It was terrible last year and I'm not sure how it's going to improve this year, I'm avoiding both of them like the plague. (Milk takes Alfred Blue) Another guy that had a shot last year and didn't really do anything with it, but they do like to run the ball and they have no quarterback to throw it, so he's going to get plenty of opportunities again. (Fuzzy takes Markus Wheaton) This could be interesting, he's technically their #2 wide receiver but everybody was all over Martavis Bryant instead. Wheaton will probably end up with more catches and yards, but Bryant will have more touchdowns. (Tlance takes Tre Mason and Joique Bell) For somebody that desperately needed running backs, these two were pretty good in the 7th and 8th rounds. Everybody is shying away from Bell because of the injury and Ameer Abdullah, but Abdullah is not doing to just step in and be an every down back, it's not happening and Joique Bell was good last year. I love his pick and at the very least Tre Mason will get some touches every game. You never know with St. Louis, they made Zac Stacy a waiver wire star one year and then didn't even have him start a game the next year, so just because they drafted Gurley doesn't mean the job is his. They drafted Tre Mason last year. (Fuzzy takes Tom Brady) A little surprised Fuzzy backed up Matt Ryan this early but he probably really wanted Brady to be able to trade one of them once Brady comes back (Milk takes Darren McFadden) Way too early although it could have been the last pick of the 14th round and I would say the same thing. I WILL NEVER DRAFT HIM AGAIN EVER. He's just one of those guys. And did Milk just draft 6 straight running backs, holy crap. No wonder Tlance and Sam don't have any. (Joe takes Davonta Freeman) Okay Joe so you aren't convinced who it's going to be in Atlanta either so you just took both of them. You better hope one of them actually wins the job by week 3 or you'll just have no idea which guy to play each week. (Ram takes Danny Woodhead) Once again he was going to be my next pick, because at this point Martellus Bennett has been #1 in my queue for about 20 picks and I know there's no way he's lasting. Good pick though Ram. (TKO takes Isaiah Crowell) Another starting running back in round 8. Great value and they are going to run because their quarterbacks and wide receivers all suck. Good pick. (Wil/Sam selects the Bills D/ST) Wil has officially lost his damn mind. Through 8 rounds he has 1 QB, 1 TE, 3 WR, 1 D/ST, and 2 RB's of which only one will play the first 9 weeks and the other is David Cobb. (Lefty selects Jordan Cameron) Couldn't believe he went tight end and it wasn't Bennett. Cameron could be great this year, but I think Bennett is a step above him. Only one pick left, for the love of God Chef don't take Bennett (Chef takes Andre Williams) Yes!! That's 3 Giants running backs in the first 93 picks for a team that can't run the ball. I rejoice and take Martellus Bennett. (Treff takes Matthew Stafford) Treff must be convinced of something with Stafford. Maybe it's Megatron being back to full strength, but Stafford is just not very good. He makes some terrible throws. (Barilko takes the Texans D/ST) Okay that's two defenses and Seattle isn't one of them. Now that I have my tight end I'm taking them if it gets back to me.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round #9 and #10 (pick #99, pick #118)

99th pick wishlist - best available wide receiver

118th pick wishlist - Duke Johnson, defense, best available running back​

(Barilko takes Vincent Jackson) I really don't like him this year, but at this point it's a good value pick for the 9th round. I watched Jameis Winston way too much to have any confidence whatsoever in him. (Treff takes the Seahawks D/ST) Cock sucker!! Damn I've never actually owned them in a league either. Best available receiver it is with Roddy White. If he kills me in the 9th round this year it won't piss me off near as much as when he killed me in the 4th round last year. (Chef takes Mike Wallace) Nice pick at this point Chef. (Lefty takes Larry Fitzgerald) He's not dead yet, good pick. (Wil/Sam takes David Johnson) Hey they finally have a 2nd running back with a pulse, good or them. (TKO takes Duke Johnson) Shit I was hoping he would last another round, absolutely love his running ability and the fact that he's a Cane helps. Great pick TKO you bastard. (Ram takes the Rams D/ST) Oh there's a fucking surprise. (Joe takes Steve Smith Sr.) Good pick, I think he'll have a decent year for Baltimore in Trestman's offense. (Milk takes Breshad Perriman) The only shock here is it took Milk 9 rounds to draft his 3rd rookie. (Fuzzy drafts the Broncos D/ST) Apparently it's the hometown round. (Tlance takes Chris Polk and Montee Ball) "Dad I think Tlance is willing to draft any running back with a pulse at this point and something tells me that Wil/Sam is about to do the same thing." (Fuzzy selects Deangelo Williams) Kind of surprised that Chef didn't draft him to go with Bell the first couple of weeks, but then again it is Deangelo Williams. (Milk takes Eli Manning) Hey Milk decided he was going to have a full team and not just running backs and wide receivers. Love the Eli pick, especially this late. (Joe takes Marques Colston) Another guy I had on my radar to take this round, he's not dead and Jimmy Graham is gone. Somebody has to catch some touchdowns there this year. (Ram takes Cody Latimer) You know I have him on my sleeper list, but there always just seems to be guys left that I'd rather have. He could be really good with Peyton's history with slot receivers. (TKO takes the Dolphins D/ST) Suh is going to make them very good this year. (Wil/Sam takes Bishop Sankey) Yep any running back with a pulse. (Lefty takes Julius Thomas) Very interesting with a second tight end already. Must not be convinced in Cameron's health, although I'm not convinced in Julius Thomas's either. (Chef takes Austin Sefarian-Jenkins) Man I think there are a lot better options at tight end available still with Delanie Walker, Owen Daniels, Jason Witten and Zach Ertz on the board. Winston did love throwing it to Nick O' Leary at Florida State though. At this point my only real decision is to take a defense or another running back as there are enough wide receivers left that I don't need to draft one here as one will be there next round. Since I was already into the 2nd tier of defenses anyway I went with Fred Jackson for no particular reason. (Treff takes Roy Helu) Going to be the 3rd down back and the garbage time back and with Oakland that could be a lot of touches. (Barilko takes Jerick Mckinnon) Not a big fan of handcuffing, but with Peterson this year I think you have to.

Round #11 and #12 (pick #123, pick #142)

123rd pick wishlist - Eric Decker, Michael Floyd, defense

142nd pick wishlist - Antonio Gates, defense​

Before the draft started I told myself that if Gates was still there in the 12th round and I already had a tight end I was going to draft him.

(Bariko takes Jason Witten) Old reliable, he's not going to be flashy, but he's not going to be a bust either. (Treff takes Eric Decker) Good pick. It was between him and Michael Floyd for me this round. I know Floyd is hurt, but his upside with Carson Palmer under center is too much to pass on, especially as my 5th wide receiver. (Chef takes Davante Parker) Good pick although I see he's already dropped him so I guess he didn't like it very much. (Lefty takes the Patriots D/ST) Anybody that knows his tendencies at all should know this wasn't a big surprise. (Wil/Sam takes Reggie Bush) Well he's got a pulse and he will catch a lot of passes this year. (TKO selects Ryan Tannehill) Last one to take a quarterback and Tannehill is still there in round 11. Good value pick here and he gets the guy he wanted all along. (Ram selects Brandon Lafell) I've seen him fall in every draft I've done and I'm not sure why. Once the season went on he developed great chemistry with Brady, I like the pick. (Joe takes the Jets D/ST) Okay at this point I'll just take a defense last because there's enough decent ones left that I don't like any one more than another. (Milk takes the Ravens D/ST) See last comment. (Fuzzy takes Delanie Walker) Good value at tight end in the 11th round. Mariota will be decent this year. (Tlance takes Brian Quick) Hey he jumped off the running back bandwagon for a minute. (Tlance takes Matt Jones) Never mind. (Fuzzy takes Dorial Green-Beckham) Could be a great pick depending on how fast he picks up the offense. (Milk takes Torrey Smith) Hey #1 receiver in round 12, that's pretty good value . . . unless it's Dwayne Bowe that is. (Joe takes Eddie Royal) He has great chemistry with Jay Cutler, it's just a matter of whether Cutler can keep his head out of his ass this year. (Ram takes Zach Ertz) How the hell did he last this long? Good pick Ram. (TKO takes Owen Daniels) You know everybody is talking him up because of Gary Kubiak and how much Peyton likes throwing to tight ends, it's just too much hype for me. He might be great though. (Wil/Sam takes Daniel Herron) REALLY stretching for those running backs now, hey Ladanian Tomlinson's available. (Lefty takes Anquan Boldin) Another guy Lefty loves to have on his rosters. (Chef takes Ronnie Hillman) Hey who am I to argue if he had stayed healthy last year, he's getting drafted where C.J. Anderson is this year. Okay Gates is still on the board so I took him. Rivers just like him too much and he's coming off a suspension so he's going to be ticked off and the bonus in this league is that I can use him as a flex also. No brainer. (Treff takes Ladarius Green) Okay so Treff must be thinking that Green will be the guy, let's see who's right when Gates gets back. (Barilko takes Cameron Aris-Payne) The guy backing up a starter notorious for getting hurt, good pick.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round #13 and #14 (pick #147, pick #166)

147th pick wishlist - kicker (already decided I was just taking best defense left with last pick)

166th pick wishlist - best defense that's left​

(Barilko takes Adam Vinatieri) Thank God now I won't be the first one to draft a kicker. (Treff takes Andy Dalton) Would have rather seen Bradford, Flacco, or Newton here. (I take Gostkowski) (Chef takes the Vikings D/ST) Good that leaves only one other team to take a defense and the Cardinals, Packers, and Lions are all still available. (Lefty takes Branden Oliver) Hey a guy you can drop. (Wil/Sam takes Steven Hauschka) Yep he kicks. (TKO selects Brandon Coleman) Could be a great pickup in that Saints offense. (Ram takes Cody Parkey) He also kicks. (Joe takes Joe Flacco) Thought this might be coming. Good backup to have this year running Trestman's offense. Plus, his name is Joe. (Milk takes Connor Barth) Kicker. (Fuzzy takes Dan Bailey) And another kicker. (Tlance takes the Packers D/ST) Awesome now as long as nobody drafts a backup defense the Cardinals are mine. 14th round non-kickers (Fuzzy selects Knile Davis) The backup most set up for success if the main guy goes down. (Milk selects Eric Ebron) I hate this guy, he should be good, but he's missing a main ingredient of being a good fantasy tight end, he can't fucking catch. (Ram takes Sam Bradford) Good pick as a backup and anybody in the NFC east is good because they get 6 games against crappy defenses. (Wil/Sam selects Jay Ajayi) Well it can't hurt to take one more stab at it. (Barilko takes Josh Hill) Really haven't seen much of him, but hopefully he and Brees will develop some red zone chemistry.

1st impressions - Absolutely love my team. There was at least 4 rounds where the guy I picked was much higher than anybody else on my list. Couldn't believe that Bennett fell to the 8th round for me. Panicked a little when Demarco went right ahead of me taking Rodgers, but it ended up working out okay. I am so gonna win this thing this year. Can't believe that two guys went so weak at running back this year especially in this league when there is nothing ever available on waivers at running back either. Can't believe Cam went undrafted, also a little bit surprised by Victor Cruz not getting drafted. And where was Tebow?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko's Oilers (Looking to destroy us all, but he's Canadian so in a polite way)

Draft Grade: B

Overall good draft from a tough spot. Cooper and Landry were a little early, but they wouldn't have made it back to you. The Jeffery/Morris turn is exactly the same thing I did in suicide so hopefully that works out for both of us. Vincent Jackson was good value that late and any defense that has J.J. Watt is going to be good. Starting lineup will be great.

Best pick - Adrian Peterson. Yes you went back and forth on who to pick, but you made the right decision especially since you backed him up with Mckinnon. Also like the Morris, Jennings, and Vincent Jackson picks for value.

Worst pick - Jarvis Landry was probably a little early as was Cooper, but you had to pull the trigger if you wanted them since they would have been gone when it got back to you.

Predicted finish: 8-6

Treff's Fudpuckers (Looking to show this is where he belongs)

Draft Grade: C+

Another tough spot to draft from. Charles was the correct pick, Watkins was a bit early as was Agholor, but once again sometimes you have to reach when your next pick is 22 picks away. Really liked the Randle, Blount picks, and Decker picks. Didn't like Stafford, Dalton, or Ladarius Green.

Best pick - I'm going to Legarrette Blount with the 71st pick. He could be a touchdown machine once he's back and great value where you got him.

Worst pick - quarterbacks of Stafford and Dalton. Stafford just never fulfills his potential and there were several better options than Dalton at backup.

Predicted finish: 6-8

Badass Bandits (Looking to steal a championship)

Draft Grade: B+

Overall very happy with my team. I thought that waiting until the 4th round would be a disaster at wide receiver, but very happy Emmanuel Sanders fell that far and I'm more than satisfied with Desean Jackson, Golden Tate, Roddy White, and Michael Floyd for my depth. Love my first three running backs and love that Bennett fell to me in the 8th round at tight end. Even though I was last with a defense, very happy with the Cardinals.

Best pick - Martellus Bennett strictly for the value

Worst pick - Aaron Rodgers. Don't know how much Nelson being out is going to hurt him, he'll be fine, just not sure he's going to be 2nd round worthy fine.

Predicted finish: 8-5-1

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soggy Bottom Boys (Looking for the damn delete button on that Jordy Nelson pick)

Draft Grade: D

Chef started off so strong with the best starting running back duo in the league with Leveon Bell and Demarco Murray. Cooks was a bit of reach at pick #28 and I understand wanting to own Matthews with Murray, but not in the 4th round, he should have still been there at least one round later. Then you clicked the wrong button and sent the whole draft room frantically searching the internet. Then Rivers was way too early, you could have had him much later. Then Funchess and Williams were both reaches. You did well with the Mike Wallace pick, but there were several higher rated tight ends than Austin Seferian-Jenkins. Hillman should have gone undrafted and with the Vikings defense you must know something we didn't. I know that Jordy Nelson pick through you completely off your game, but there's one thing I know for sure, if anybody can turn this roster around it's you my friend.

Best pick - Demarco Murray was an outright steal at #21 and I'm still pissed that I didn't get him with the next pick.

Worst pick - Some Green Bay wide receiver

Predicted finish: 5-9

Team LeftyMBBRL (Looking for Davante Adams to come up big)

Draft Grade: B

Lynch was a good pick and I Johnson and Murray. We were all guessing where to put Adams, so your guess was as good as ours. My only problem with Brees is that Manning was still there. Love the Edelman pick as I was really hoping he would fall two more spots to me. Doug Martin is what he is, which is your team philosophy so he should fit right in. Not sure why you backed up Cameron so early with another tight end, but overall good job.

Best pick - Julian Edelman at #68 was a great pick and Anquan Boldin at #140 was good value also

Worst pick - Davante Adams #44. I think this was still too early to grab him, but it was a guess, if he ends up panning out, then taking a backup tight end in the 10th was probably too early.

Team THE Sportsboys (Looking for running backs, if you find one please send him to Wil/[email protected])

Draft Grade: C-

I'm actually more fine with Luck at #6 now that Nelson got hurt because I think that separates him from Rodgers a bit. Like A.J. Green and I'm fine with Jimmy Graham, but a hurt Arian Foster in the 4th? Maclin was probably a round too early and I like the Marshall pick, but the running back situation is just . . . well you know. Let's hope Luck scores a whole lot of points each week.

Best pick - Brandon Marshall at #67 was a good pick for the value

Worst pick - Arian Foster at #43 was just way too early for a guy not coming back until at least week 9.

Predicted finish: 5-8-1

TKO of Spikes (Looking for Ryan Tannehill to play up to his potential)

Overall Grade: B-

TKO went with a completely different theory this year as he drafted 7 running backs last year and only 2 wide receivers. This year while he still went with 6 running backs, he has 4 wide receivers. He was the last one to draft a quarterback. Cobb falling all the way to #18 really surprised me with all the talk about him on the boards and TKO was the beneficiary. I think he has the most depth at running back by far, send some of those guys to Sam and Tlance greedy. Like Stewart this year and I think Martavis Bryant will be even better this year. I think John Brown was a bit of a reach because once Floyd comes back he will still be the 3rd receiver. Couldn't believe and Crowell fell to #90 and smart move to pick up Duke Johnson the next round, although I was highly disappointed because I wanted him. A lot will depend on how Tannehill performs. In 6 point quarterback touchdown leagues it's hard to overcome your quarterback not performing to the level of others.

Best pick - a lot of them although value wise I have to say Crowell at #90 was pretty good

Worst pick - I'm going John Brown here just because I think it was too early

Predicted finish: 7-7

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram Tough (Looking for another division title)

Overall Grade: B+

Ram had a good draft as long as C.J. Anderson lives up to the hype. I just don't see how he possibly can, but I have been wrong before. Love Beckham and was surprised Forsett lasted as long as he did. Andre Johnson might be a bit of a reach but he would have been gone when he picked again. Kelce should have a big year and so should Romo. Vereen is going to get a lot of work for the Giants who have a terrible defense and can't run the ball. I like the Rams defense this year and Zach Ertz in the 12th round was a steal as was Bradford as your backup quarterback in round 14. You are a little bit weak at wide receiver depth, but I don't think it will hurt you any.

Best pick - I think Ertz at #137 was the best value, but Forsett at #32 is pretty good as were Romo and Vereen.

Worst pick - Cody Latimer at #113. Peyton does like the slot, but I don't think they will throw as much this year and there was still some pretty good receivers on the board.

Predicted finish: 8-5-1

Windy City Sloths (Looking for a Little Help from his friends to lift him up where he belongs)

Overall Grade: B

Joe was reaching a little early but it was guys he really wanted, so I have no problem with Mccoy or Lamar Miller. Jordan Matthews was a reach at #33 and so was Keenan Allen at #40. Like the Olsen pick and Peyton Manning fell into his lap at #64 thank you very much. Doubling up on the Atlanta running backs will be a great move if they pick one guy and go with it, otherwise it will turn into a nightmare. I like Steve Smith and Colston this year and Eddie Royal could be a good sleeper. Also like the Flacco pick with Trestman there.

Best pick - I think Peyton at #64 is just way too much value to put anybody else here

Worst pick - Keenan Allen at #40 was a few rounds too early.

Smoking Milky (Looking for a new team name, perhaps Please Don't Cry Over Me or I do a Body Good)

Surprised Milk went with Dez over Antonio but either is fine and I like Julio in the 2nd. The run of six straight running backs was impressive as I'm sure somebody will pan out in there. All six of them scare me for different reasons, Gordon (rookie running back), Hyde (whole team in shambles), Yeldon (no offensive line and rookie), Spiller (injured already), Blue (sucked when it was his job last year, McFadden (he's Darren McFadden), but the advantage of being so deep is that at least two of them have to be good, the problem might be guessing which ones to start each week. I love the Eli pick at #111 as I think he has a big year. Also like Torrey Smith at #135 as he is the #1 receiver on the team. I don't like Eric Ebron at all because I just think he has no hands.

Best pick - Eli Manning at #111 was a huge steal

Worst pick - Darren McFadden. Value wise it wasn't terrible, but you draft Darren McFadden, he becomes your worst pick.

Yellow Fuzzies (Looking for some sleepers to wake up)

Fuzzy was probably really tempted to draft Antonio Brown with the 11th pick but wanted to make sure he got a good running back (Matt Forte) which was understandable, then he still fell into his lap in the next round when Tlance passed on him. I thought Gurley in the 3rd was a little too early as was Adullah, but they wouldn't have been around when it came back to him so he must be convinced these rookies will be the real deal. Charles Johnson was on my sleeper list but #59 was way too early for him. I like Matt Ryan this year and I thought you could have waited on Markus Wheaton a few rounds and still got him. Brady in the 8th I have to assume will be used as trade bait, probably looking to trade Ryan once Brady comes back otherwise that's an awfully costly bye week replacement. I like the Broncos and apparently everybody else did too so they would not have been there if you let them go another round. I really like Delanie Walker with the 131st pick and Dorial Green-Beckham could be a star.

Best pick - Antonio Brown, I can't put anybody else here when you get a consensus top 7 pick with the 14th pick of the draft.

Worst pick - Markus Wheaton if only because you could have gotten him much later than the 7th round.

Tlance TD Makers (Looking to form an alliance with Sam to ban the running back position)

Overall Grade: C+

I'm sure exactly what you didn't want to happen did in the first round as Gronk fell all the way to you so you had no choice but to draft him, which kind of threw the rest of your plans out the window. The value is certainly there with the Gronk pick. Not sure why you went with Thomas over Brown but he's solid as well. I know in the 3rd and 4th you felt like there just weren't any running backs worth drafting there and Hopkins was a good pick and Big Ben was early, but you had to take him there to get him. Ivory as a RB1 hurts a little and I love Allen Robinson this year but that was a little early at #61, but once again being on the end, you weren't going to get him if you waited. After that you started collecting running backs and I think you did a good job with it in the 7th and 8th as I like both Tre Mason and Joique Bell (who everybody is shying away from). Chris Polk could be the 9 week starter in Houston. Also like the Matt Jones pick in the 12th. Hopefully two of those running backs will break out for you.

Best pick - Joique Bell with the 85th pick was a steal. Everybody is shying away from him, but he will still be a major part of the offense.

Worst pick - Montee Ball with the 109th pick. With short benches, keeping guys on your roster who will only have value if the other guy gets hurt is difficult.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Division Breakdowns

Athos

Bariko 8-6
Joe 7-6-1
Fuzzy 7-7
Treff 6-8

Aramis

Ram 8-5-1
*Lefty 8-6 (Wild Card)
TKO 7-7
Milk 7-7

Porthos

Bandit 8-5-1
Tlance 6-8
Wil/Sam 5-8-1
Chef 5-9

Playoffs: Bandit takes down Bariko in a revenge match from the B league championship two years ago (No I haven't forgotten) 112-108 and Lefty takes down Ram 131-127 setting up a father/son showdown for the championship. In a brutal battle, Bandit takes down the old man 122-121 on a late Emmanuel Sanders touchdown catch in the last minute of the Monday Night Football game (Yes I checked who plays on Monday night in week 16)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish there was a word to make amazing look like an insult. Bandit, if that's your "not as detailed" offer, then I would say get published and write a book when you feel like going into detail!

Awesome sauce man. Awesome!

....for my Brown pick, I want to guarantee 1350 and 7. I don't think he's the "3rd WR". He is already outside in 3 sets with Fitz in the slot. His rapport with Palmer is easily the best on the team. He is ready to lead this Cardinals passing attack. I was ready to take him in the 6th.

Again, amazing++++++

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great work Bandit!! Was looking forward to your review. You went above and beyond my expectations. What a great read!! Amazing work +++++++++

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops, great job Bandit! Forgive me, I was too busy feeling sorry for myself for a moment. ;)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you're amazing. .even if you did call me a cock sucker and give me a tie for the second worst draft grade. But for that,....

cock sucker! Lol

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff's Fudpuckers (Looking to show this is where he belongs)

Draft Grade: C+

Another tough spot to draft from. Charles was the correct pick, Watkins was a bit early as was Agholor, but once again sometimes you have to reach when your next pick is 22 picks away. Really liked the Randle, Blount picks, and Decker picks. Didn't like Stafford, Dalton, or Ladarius Green.

Best pick - I'm going to Legarrette Blount with the 71st pick. He could be a touchdown machine once he's back and great value where you got him.

Worst pick - quarterbacks of Stafford and Dalton. Stafford just never fulfills his potential and there were several better options than Dalton at backup.

I got a nice break today, might as well use that time to comment on your thoughts, right?

At that point in the draft, I felt Stafford was easily the one guy left that had a shot at being top ten, and is not like he hasn't been there before (5th and 7th). Between he and Dalton (#3 just two years ago), both of whom currently still have all their weapons healthy, I feel I've got a great QB duo who only fell because they were lacking in weapons the year before. Really feel everyone is too down on them because of all the misfortune to their WR's last season. So long as Calvin, Tate, AJ, Jones and Sanu can stay on the field, I think I can run with any QB, except maybe Luck, any given week.
Personally feel far too much is being given to the ground and pound and QB situation in Buffalo in regards to Watkins. McCoy is gonna open up some passing opportunities, and if he can do what he did as a rookie last year with Manuel, Taylor and the bum they grabbed for the Chuck and Larry's wedding, I can't fathom how he'd be worse this year with a year under his belt and experience on whuppin' corners. I think he's a solid WR2 with easy WR1 upside, easily worth a pick that puts him in my flex.

I do know my TE sucks, but right now there are at least 5 startable options on the waivers, and if he can't get his share once Gates returns, he's really replacable.

Still love the recap, not trying to argue your opinions at all, just figured if I've got time I'd rather talk my fantasy team than BS with the drywallers about women.