• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mediocrity in perspective

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland, Baltimore, Oakland, Kansas City...

What do these teams have in common? 3 years ago, they all finished 10+ games behind the Blue Jays in the AL standings. The best example of how pathetic this organization has become really.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's truly pathetic. AA needs to be fired and we need to get the carousel going again with a new clown at GM. He spun his wheels his first few years and did nothing and then went big this past off-season and it's been a disaster. The "boy genius" looks like an idiot.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt say it time to fire him. He made all the moves and we all loved them. The players especially pitching has let this team down.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raptor: I think that's a fair point. I have to admit I loved the aggressiveness and the moves when they happened. I also think nobody could have expected Josh Johnson to be the worst pitcher in baseball, Dickey to go from Cy Young to solid 5th starter caliber, and Buehrle to suck for months. Reyes getting injured wasn't a shocker, but he's been good when healthy.

But at the same time, AA has that job because he's supposedly vastly superior in knowledge than the average fan and expected to get results. He's achieved no results in years now and the team seems deeper in poop than ever. He's also made some terrible moves, ignored free agency until last offseason (which may be more a function of ownership), and hiring Gibbons...that was a head-scratcher.

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate gibbons

send him packing please