• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Official Thread

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Cosart was only allowed giving up 3 runs or less? Thanks for the implosion.

And I think WHIP had it right with Minor.. not a good start for his new home.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul,

Good luck with Fransucko. I couldn't do it anymore, but I will be rooting for him from a safe distance.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My rant of the day:

I really hate when people go five days without responding to a trade offer. Especially when they made the initial one and this is a counter. You don't want it, be courteous and say no.

This isn't in MBBRL, btw. Everyone here is johnny-on-the-spot in rejecting me. :rollseyes:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My rant of the day:

I really hate when people go five days without responding to a trade offer. Especially when they made the initial one and this is a counter. You don't want it, be courteous and say no.

This isn't in MBBRL, btw. Everyone here is johnny-on-the-spot in rejecting me. :rollseyes:

Many of the guys in my $ league will let offers sit there until they expire and never even acknowledge them. It sucks terribly.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all,

Do any of you guys do much posting in the main/regular MLB area here, and, if not why?

I jsut was sticking to the last vestiges of the from CBS daily thread in the MLB area here, and I know you guys don't post there.

Just curious, as I have an alternitive now that may be of some interest to some.

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fellas,

Enjoy the 4th and our freedom to do so!

Everyone be safe but please don't be so safe that you don't have some fantastic crazy funky fun!!!

Quick shout out to all the team owners who continue to beat me down, I thank you for that.

To the future owners to do so, don't worry its tradition around here by now!

-DUB-

OUT WITH A BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To all,

Do any of you guys do much posting in the main/regular MLB area here, and, if not why?

I jsut was sticking to the last vestiges of the from CBS daily thread in the MLB area here, and I know you guys don't post there.

Just curious, as I have an alternitive now that may be of some interest to some.

For me personally, It's too stay away from the FANatics. Is just to difficult to have a rational conversation with"fans". They have way to much of an emotional connection to this team, or that player. In our little bubble, we, for the most part, focus on the actual results and that what I like to talk about

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me personally, It's too stay away from the FANatics. Is just to difficult to have a rational conversation with"fans". They have way to much of an emotional connection to this team, or that player. In our little bubble, we, for the most part, focus on the actual results and that what I like to talk about

Fair enough. I just wanted to give out the opportunity, as I have just been given my own little area on a board elsewhere, and wanted to extend an invite, in case anyone was interested.

Philabuster5

Visionary (aka dreamer)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, Big D.. I don't stray from here but it's just a time issue. I've spread myself a little thin this year for sure.
Interested in hearing about it though!! (I can certainly make an effort)

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, Big D.. I don't stray from here but it's just a time issue. I've spread myself a little thin this year for sure.

It is just a little area that was set up just for me, and for the folks that I deal with regularly. Mostly, of course, folks that I have chatted with going back to CBS, but with some new friends from here as well. I guess I made a good enough impression, or, have enough of a reputation for it to be warranted. Today is day one, so it shall be seen if this is a worthy endevor or not.

The timing is good, as the daily thread here in the main MLB area is kind of dying, and, before I get more and more scarce here, I wanted to reach out to you guys as well, thinking that most would decline the offer, for any number of reasons.

It is and will be baseball-centric, but with anythign being up for grabs at this point really.

Just slowly feeling my way along....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just a little area that was set up just for me, and for the folks that I deal with regularly. Mostly, of course, folks that I have chatted with going back to CBS, but with some new friends from here as well. I guess I made a good enough impression, or, have enough of a reputation for it to be warranted. Today is day one, so it shall be seen if this is a worthy endevor or not.

The timing is good, as the daily thread here in the main MLB area is kind of dying, and, before I get more and more scarce here, I wanted to reach out to you guys as well, thinking that most would decline the offer, for any number of reasons.

It is and will be baseball-centric, but with anythign being up for grabs at this point really.

Just slowly feeling my way along....

I'll check it out D; just let me know where it is. Seems like the general board is nothing but pick 'ems these days.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll check it out D; just let me know where it is. Seems like the general board is nothing but pick 'ems these days.

Here is the web address.

http://**************************/

Just make sure you let me know somehow, by posting here, or in a return P.M, that you have signed up there. I ask, as you can only get into the general areas there when you first sign up. It is because of this that I would let folks know you are there, so then I or someone else can grant you permission to enter the secret / otherwise blocked area there to be able to join me in my own personal space there.

As I have told others, while you do not have to use the same screen name here as there, but, it would make it easier for others that know you to i.d you quickly.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the web address.

http://**************************/

Just make sure you let me know somehow, by posting here, or in a return P.M, that you have signed up there. I ask, as you can only get into the general areas there when you first sign up. It is because of this that I would let folks know you are there, so then I or someone else can grant you permission to enter the secret / otherwise blocked area there to be able to join me in my own personal space there.

As I have told others, while you do not have to use the same screen name here as there, but, it would make it easier for others that know you to i.d you quickly.

O.K. no web addresses allowed.

Just send me a P.M, and I will e-mail you the info.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is me too. I do love fantasy BB and FB but don't seem to have time to stray from the main board associated with my league.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is me too. I do love fantasy BB and FB but don't seem to have time to stray from the main board associated with my league.

No problem Fuzz,

Again, just wanted to give people the opportunity and option.

Though, I may have held back an invite to YOU, as you are beating me again in my own league.......

J/K

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Paul, you have to give me credit for trying; I totally understood your reasoning, hope you read my comment on our last go-round. It was kinda fun, though...as always. :suds: