• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL Official Thread

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time Dozier was in the tank. I'm usually all over him in fantasy, but couldn't pull the trigger.

The Texi for JV deal I only pulled the trigger on because I feared I was wrong that JV's arm would never come back. Luckily, on several levels I was wrong. Or it would just be Lions on my mind already.

Yup. Another terrible one. Luckily, JV has been my money league back bone. AL Cy Young, imo. Out dueled Sale three times. Happ has a chance, but Britton doesn't.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Another terrible one. Luckily, JV has been my money league back bone. AL Cy Young, imo. Out dueled Sale three times. Happ has a chance, but Britton doesn't.
I think JV, Sale and Kluber are the top three right now. Too close of a call for my to rank the three though. JV and Kluber have had such similar seasons, slow starts, great middles and beginning of the ends. At one point it was Sales to lose. And he might just do that.

Britton maybe fourth. Happ, Sanchez, Ricky P, Tanaka, Hamels and Quintana rounding out my Top Ten.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JV, Sale and Kluber are the top three right now. Too close of a call for my to rank the three though. JV and Kluber have had such similar seasons, slow starts, great middles and beginning of the ends. At one point it was Sales to lose. And he might just do that.

Britton maybe fourth. Happ, Sanchez, Ricky P, Tanaka, Hamels and Quintana rounding out my Top Ten.

Yeah... forgot Kluber. Still, if the Tigers gave JV any friggin run support, JV would be running away with it, imo.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... forgot Kluber. Still, if the Tigers gave JV any friggin run support, JV would be running away with it, imo.
That and if his HR/9 was anywhere near his career average.

This is one of his best seasons when it comes to anything but limiting homeruns. That and one really awful start way back in the spring have cost him prolly half to three quarters of a run on his ERA.

He has a huge start this weekend. I think things will start to settle themselves out by next weekend.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and if his HR/9 was anywhere near his career average.

This is one of his best seasons when it comes to anything but limiting homeruns. That and one really awful start way back in the spring have cost him prolly half to three quarters of a run on his ERA.

He has a huge start this weekend. I think things will start to settle themselves out by next weekend.

Check out my playoffs thread.... IF I can sneak a win here in the quarters, JV is a two start for me in the semi's.

:hope:

(sad part is I should have ran away with it this week.... bone head last minute decisions)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out my playoffs thread.... IF I can sneak a win here in the quarters, JV is a two start for me in the semi's.

:hope:

(sad part is I should have ran away with it this week.... bone head last minute decisions)
I'll swing over there.

But last I knew JV was still going on Sunday. Of course that could change with Zim off the DL and Sanchez in limbo. They've screwed with the rotation a lot lately. Boyd lost his Subday start last week. Which made Norris lose his Monday start. Which made my pitching even worse here in MBBRL lately. I'm limping in.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll swing over there.

But last I knew JV was still going on Sunday. Of course that could change with Zim off the DL and Sanchez in limbo. They've screwed with the rotation a lot lately. Boyd lost his Subday start last week. Which made Norris lose his Monday start. Which made my pitching even worse here in MBBRL lately. I'm limping in.

Yeah... we go Saturday to Friday.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the second year in a row I finish in seventh place.:gaah::hellno::mad2:

Congrats to our top six:

Molsan plays Smitty with the winner getting Driaz
BK plays TKO with the winner getting Fuzzies

molsaniceman