• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matty gets his Ice

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
better now than never. Can't say he didn't earn because he darn well did. I'm happy for Falcon fans. Ryan is your best QB since.... well..... since ever. Class act he is.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brosicingbros.top.jpg

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kudos for starting the thread.

This is shaping up to be Matty Ice's year. Bring that trophy home, baby, we know you can do it! Arthur Blank is banking on it!

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
100 mil for a QB that has won absolutely nothing? something wrong with that picture

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100 mil for a QB that has won absolutely nothing? something wrong with that picture

Over the past five years, the Falcons, under General Manager Thomas Dimitroff, Head Coach Mike Smith, and Quarterback Matt Ryan, have been one of the best franchises in the NFC. Since the start of the 2008 season, the Falcons have recorded five consecutive winning seasons for the first time in franchise history. They led the NFC in number of wins during that period with 57. Mike Smith’s 56–24 regular-season record in that span is the fifth-best in the league.[3] The Falcons had the NFL's second best winning percentage at home during the period of 2008 to 2010 with a .833 percentage.

In 2012 Atlanta exploded out of the gate, going a franchise best 8-0 and remaining the last unbeaten team in the NFL that year. Their hopes to get an undefeated season came to an end with a 27-31 loss to the New Orleans Saints. Julio Jones had a remarkable second year, grabbing ten touchdowns and 1,198 yards. The Falcons finished the season 13-3, and clinched the number one seed in the NFC playoffs.
The Falcons played the Seattle Seahawks in their first playoff game. Although they went down 28-27 with only 31 seconds left on the clock, Matt Ryan led the team to their first playoff victory, 30-28. It was the first playoff victory in the Mike Smith era.
The Atlanta Falcons then advanced to face the San Francisco 49ers. The Falcons seized control of the game early with a Matt Bryant field goal, a trio of Matt Ryan touchdown passes caught by Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez coupled with outstanding defensive play. By the end of the half, the score was 24-14.The tides of the game began to shift in the second half as the 49ers rallied back with a pair of Frank Gore touchdown runs. Atlanta's offense attempted to reply but were ultimately shut down by the 49er defense. A few series later, late in the 4th quarter with little time remaining, Atlanta found themselves in a 4th and 7 situation at the 10-yard line. The Falcons needed just 10 more yards to secure victory and advance to their first Super Bowl berth in nearly 15 years. Matt Ryan fired a pass to Roddy White which was ultimately broken up by outside linebacker Navarro Bowman, resulting in a mortifying 28-24 defeat.

The Falcons were 10 yards away from the Superbowl. Go screw yourself. :lol:

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan of the Bucs, not Falcons, and I have no problem with this number. Very solid player and seems to be a nice guy.

I'd take him over Freeman (still like Freeman though)

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just to let you know we don't tolerate shitty trolling on team boards here. Shape up or gtfo

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
just to let you know we don't tolerate shitty trolling on team boards here. Shape up or gtfo

Ain't nobody trolling just bringing you the truth, only qb's that have sb rings are making
100 mil dollar contracts, Matty melt has 1 playoff win under his belt, way to overpay and screw up the market for future qb's that don't win shit,

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy that will buy a lot of Meth.... Meth/Ice get it....... That you I will be here all week.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But seriously what were they going to do let him Walk.... oh Im sorry Mr. Ryan you maybe the most successful QB we have ever had in the history of the Franchise but we are going to let you walk cause Im sorry we cant pay 100 million dollars to a QB who hasnt won a SB ... Yet.... Yeah I dont see that going over to well.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't nobody trolling just bringing you the truth, only qb's that have sb rings are making
100 mil dollar contracts, Matty melt has 1 playoff win under his belt, way to overpay and screw up the market for future qb's that don't win shit,

Look, dickless, it's like this:

We Atlantans love Matty Ice.

We Atlantans can give him the whole world if we want to, we couldn't care less what you think about it.

And if you don't like it you can just suck ass. Go to NY, the Jets could use a guy like you.

Next.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the past five years, the Falcons, under General Manager Thomas Dimitroff, Head Coach Mike Smith, and Quarterback Matt Ryan, have been one of the best franchises in the NFC. Since the start of the 2008 season, the Falcons have recorded five consecutive winning seasons for the first time in franchise history. They led the NFC in number of wins during that period with 57. Mike Smith’s 56–24 regular-season record in that span is the fifth-best in the league.[3] The Falcons had the NFL's second best winning percentage at home during the period of 2008 to 2010 with a .833 percentage.

In 2012 Atlanta exploded out of the gate, going a franchise best 8-0 and remaining the last unbeaten team in the NFL that year. Their hopes to get an undefeated season came to an end with a 27-31 loss to the New Orleans Saints. Julio Jones had a remarkable second year, grabbing ten touchdowns and 1,198 yards. The Falcons finished the season 13-3, and clinched the number one seed in the NFC playoffs.
The Falcons played the Seattle Seahawks in their first playoff game. Although they went down 28-27 with only 31 seconds left on the clock, Matt Ryan led the team to their first playoff victory, 30-28. It was the first playoff victory in the Mike Smith era.
The Atlanta Falcons then advanced to face the San Francisco 49ers. The Falcons seized control of the game early with a Matt Bryant field goal, a trio of Matt Ryan touchdown passes caught by Julio Jones and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Gonzalez_(tight_end)Tony Gonzalez coupled with outstanding defensive play. By the end of the half, the score was 24-14.The tides of the game began to shift in the second half as the 49ers rallied back with a pair of Frank Gore touchdown runs. Atlanta's offense attempted to reply but were ultimately shut down by the 49er defense. A few series later, late in the 4th quarter with little time remaining, Atlanta found themselves in a 4th and 7 situation at the 10-yard line. The Falcons needed just 10 more yards to secure victory and advance to their first Super Bowl berth in nearly 15 years. Matt Ryan fired a pass to Roddy White which was ultimately broken up by outside linebacker Navarro Bowman, resulting in a mortifying 28-24 defeat.

The Falcons were 10 yards away from the Superbowl. Go FUCK yourself. :lol:[/QUOTE]

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Coulda woulda shoulda story of the Falcons and their overpaid 2nd rate qb

Matty melt 1 playoff win. Lol lol lol

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be too ashamed to post your favorite team. :lame:

He's a ravens wannabe troll from Jizzney who got so butthurt after Matt Ryan won ROY and beat the Ravens in the regular season that he can't stop being obsessed with the Falcons. He'll be banned within the week if he keeps acting the way he does so I wouldn't think too much of it

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a ravens wannabe troll from Jizzney who got so butthurt after Matt Ryan won ROY and beat the Ravens in the regular season that he can't stop being obsessed with the Falcons. He'll be banned within the week if he keeps acting the way he does so I wouldn't think too much of it

Yeah, I thought there was a rule about trolling on team threads? Like it isn't allowed?

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00

Again, please show me where Im trolling, you cant because I aint trolling..

LOL at You thinking this about some ROY of the year award..

Super Bowl MVP has a better "ring" to it, something Matty Melt will NEVER achieve.

Just because someone doesnt have the Ryan jock firmly planted down their throat and has a different opinion then you homers, doesnt mean they are a troll..Ive been on here just as long as you have Uga.

And just to set the record straight, Id take my Average Joe and his 9 playoff wins, SB MVP over your Matty and his 1 measly playoff win in 4 attempts, any day of the week.
See we Ravens Fans enjoy winning football games.

And your FO, they so jumped the gun paying Matty over 103 milliion dollar contract.They done put the pressure on Matty big time, with a contract like he got before the season starts, anything less then a SB victory is a complete failure, and considering Mattys playoff run since 2008, Im banking on failure