• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marty St.Louis hurt

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marty St.Louis hurt lightning call up bret connolly it seems to me because connolly is in tampa St.Louis will miss today's game at least.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Marty's day-to-day, Lightning are just being cautious similar to the Bishop injury. Nice to see Connolly up in Tampa again. I expect Purcell to replace St.Louis on the top line, Panik to be moved down to the 3rd line to play with Johnson and Palat and then Connolly to play on 2nd line with Killorn and Filppula. I think this opportunity his huge for Connolly, he's got a chance to stick around with the team in my opinion. Panik's played well but Connolly is probably more suited to the role that Panik's been playing, that 2nd line of Killorn, Filppula and Panik have been creating chances but I do think that line would benefit from having a goal scorer like Connolly especially with Filppula's creativity. I think the Lightning will probably re-assign Connolly back to the Crunch once Marty's full healthy but I think Connolly's a better option on that 2nd line than Panik.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I think they're being cautious with Marty - didn't look too serious at first but it's early in the season so no need to make anything worse

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says he's a game time decision tonight:

Last edited by a moderator: