• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mark Ingram

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that does suck for bama but there other RB is very talented, but to lose a heisman winner at any time is never good

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let's be honest with ourselves....Ingram was not the true heisman last year, it was because his team was undefeated and playing in the NCG that he won that thing...IMO the heisman should have gone to Toby Gearhart....Yes SUH should have won, but he was a defensive player and it's tough for anyone on D to win that thing, but Gearhart was a better RB then Ingram.

Him being hurt won't be that big of a blow.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont see how this is a lose at all for Bama. They have a good but IMHO OVERRATED running back. and lets not kid ourselves its San Jose State lol y would they struggle with them? If he misses the Penn State game next week them maybe they have to worry a little more.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest with ourselves....Ingram was not the true heisman last year, it was because his team was undefeated and playing in the NCG that he won that thing...IMO the heisman should have gone to Toby Gearhart....Yes SUH should have won, but he was a defensive player and it's tough for anyone on D to win that thing, but Gearhart was a better RB then Ingram.

Him being hurt won't be that big of a blow.

Perfectly said.....rep

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
o im not saying that they will struggle against san jose st. but to ever lose a heisman winner is not a good thing, look at OU last year, but ressurected, in my opinion gerhart or suh should have won it last year, i agree with you but regaurdless of our opinions ingram still won it, and he is the returning heisman winner

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'll build on what H370 said....Imagine this....

Nebraska #8 preseason....After week 2....Let's look at potential losses..

NU goes 2-0 easily..

#3 BSU loses to VT..we move up at least 1..

#5 TCU loses to Oregon State..We move up 2

#1 Alabama..Without their heisman RB loses to Penn State (still think Bama wins, but lets just imagine for a moment)

By week3 Nebraska could...Very well could be a top 5 team...

Lot's of maybe's in there, but realistically it's not too far thinking..

Damn, it feels good to be poll watching again. This hasn't happened in a LONG time.

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it hasnt happened in forever since like what 2001 we really havnt had a real good shot at a national title but as bo would say NEBRASKA IS BACK AND WE ARE HERE TO STAY!!!!!

HuskerResurrected

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it hasnt happened in forever since like what 2001 we really havnt had a real good shot at a national title but as bo would say NEBRASKA IS BACK AND WE ARE HERE TO STAY!!!!!

i don't get this reppin stuff but I will hop on the bandwagon and REP that!

BO BIG RED!