• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marcin Gortat Believes NBA Should Allow Fighting

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad idea. No, absurd idea. The league would be putting their superstars (aka their money makers) in a really, really tough position.

In the NBA, more than any other league, 1 or 2 players can be the difference between a lottery team and a title contender.

You would have goons that rarely get off the bench constantly trying to start fights with the LeBrons, Durants, Curry's, Harden's, etc.

The goon has literally nothing to lose and the superstar has everything to lose (especially in the playoffs). Asking the stars to constantly refrain from fighting and then allow other players to go at them is beyond absurd.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love this idea. Then your team makes the playoffs just have some scrub off the bench come in and pick a fight with the other team's star player and injure him! Great thoughts Marcin! *sarcasm font*

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this were allowed, my money says no one would ever "have a problem" with David West.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be scared if I was P.J.

Blake has 5 inches and 25 pounds and he is a monster. He also bitchslapped Bieber :laugh3:

Truthfully - I wouldn't want to mess with either one, but if I had to choose, I would be more afraid of Griffin then P J - :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NHL should eliminate fighting as much as possible.

It's tolerance of fisticuffs should NOT be imitated by other leagues in any sport!

It's bad enough that half of the Hockey players are missing teeth - I would hate to see that crap duplicated in any sport

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad idea. Most guys that big cant fight for one thing. They never had much practice. It would be more comedy than anything. Well that is until a fan ends up hurt.