• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Managing the Cap!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So did I get this right about Howie?

1. Cap genius
2. #2 on the list
3. ONE SB
4. Went to law school to play kick the can

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first glance she looks hot. Then when you look at the face, you realize that it may be a man.
I'd do him...:noidea:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you admit all he is screwing future years to help the current year from a cap perspective. While I disagree that it is ever a good idea to do that, unless you have an aging team and are going all in, I at least can respect your opinion that it can be good for this team, this year for whatever reason. But it is indeed just kicking the can down the road

Been kicking the can down the road for 10 years with zero problems. But all the sudden we’re fucked and you know how to manage a cap better then someone who was just voted the 2nd best. But I know, I know... we’re fucked.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been kicking the can down the road for 10 years with zero problems. But all the sudden we’re fucked and you know how to manage a cap better then someone who was just voted the 2nd best. But I know, I know... we’re fucked.
If by voted you mean one agents opinion then sure, in the title of the article it says agent's meaning possessive not multiple, but I'm sure you knew that Mr teacher of the year

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If by voted you mean one agents opinion then sure, in the title of the article it says agent's meaning possessive not multiple, but I'm sure you knew that Mr teacher of the year

To be honest I didn’t read it because I knew that he was one of the best at managing the cap. I’ve said countless times Philly and the Pats were the best and have been for a loooooong time. It’s just corny the fans from our biggest rival always discount it.

You need to get off my nuts about a life accomplishment of mine. Why don’t you go talk shit to Handi and his 50 incredible accomplishments that all bury mine?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I didn’t read it because I knew that he was one of the best at managing the cap. I’ve said countless times Philly and the Pats were the best and have been for a loooooong time. It’s just corny the fans from our biggest rival always discount it.

You need to get off my nuts about a life accomplishment of mine. Why don’t you go talk shit to Handi and his 50 incredible accomplishments that all bury mine?
"To be honest I didnt read it"

Are you fucking serious, get out of here

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know this because of the many, many articles that you don't read?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please give us all the specifics on what exactly, in detail, Howie did that allowed the Eagles to circumvent the cap and have dollars that would have otherwise hit the cap, not hit the cap. Again, please give details and be specific.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick an NFL team with a cap issue this year and I'll solve it by kicking the can down the road in 5 minutes just like anyone else can if they cared to take the time

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The difference is NE has SIX SB victories in that same time period and are the CURRENT SB CHAMPS.
Well that an BB builds depth unlike the Philly cap guru who can't evaluate talent.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If agents were voting I would expect them to vote for the team that's been most successful over the last 3+ years, the teams that have spent the most total money over the last 3+ years and the teams that have signed QBs to massive, fully-guaranteed contracts. So...pretty much the teams that DO appear on the list. Shocker!

I did not realize that Brady had signed a "massive, fully guaranteed" contract. He is 17th in average / year.
What are you trying to say?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"To be honest I didnt read it"

Are you fucking serious, get out of here

You know this because of the many, many articles that you don't read?

Haha

We all keyed in on the same dopey statement. Dude is clueless but acts as if he’s the smartest guy in the room.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha

We all keyed in on the same dopey statement. Dude is clueless but acts as if he’s the smartest guy in the room.
I didnt read the article but I dont need to because I already everything there is to know about the topic, and all of you guys are just trolls who wont get off my nuts "insert other crybaby responses"

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not realize that Brady had signed a "massive, fully guaranteed" contract. He is 17th in average / year.
What are you trying to say?
If agents were voting I would expect them to vote for the team that's been most successful over the last 3+ years, the teams that have spent the most total money over the last 3+ years and the teams that have signed QBs to massive, fully-guaranteed contracts. So...pretty much the teams that DO appear on the list. Shocker!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's an absolute shame what the British have done to the American language.....

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another offseason of watching the haters lose their shit over Howie getting the Eagles out of cap hell, and even managing to be competitive in free agency. Must be irritating.

giphy.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another offseason of watching the haters lose their shit over Howie getting the Eagles out of cap hell, and even managing to be competitive in free agency. Must be irritating.

giphy.gif
That's cute, competitive in FA