• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Man what a round of 16

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never seen a round of 16 like this in my life or maybe I just have bad memory?

But we had 5 of the 8 games go to ET (should've been 6 if Mexico wasn't stupid) and 2 go to PK's.

On top of that out of the 5 games which ET, 3 of them had goals scored in the 30 minute ET which avoided PK's including 6 goals combined scored in the Germany/Algeria & USA/Belgium match-ups.

Out of the 3 games that ended in regulation, 2 of them were really good games as France/Nigeria & Mexico/Holland provided a lot of excitement and drama.

The only game bad game IMO was obviously the Greece/Costa Rica game

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never seen a round of 16 like this in my life or maybe I just have bad memory?

But we had 5 of the 8 games go to ET (should've been 6 if Mexico wasn't stupid) and 2 go to PK's.

On top of that out of the 5 games which ET, 3 of them had goals scored in the 30 minute ET which avoided PK's including 6 goals combined scored in the Germany/Algeria & USA/Belgium match-ups.

Out of the 3 games that ended in regulation, 2 of them were really good games as France/Nigeria & Mexico/Holland provided a lot of excitement and drama.

The only game bad game IMO was obviously the Greece/Costa Rica game

Which is crazy crazy in and of itself, with Costa Rica being the better team in the round of 16.