• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Malcolm Delaney WRT NBA Draft

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This article was written yesterday, before the draft. Delaney and Allen were not drafted last night.

I was encouraged that Delaney has a solid plan for the future, playing in France for atleast this year and working to improve his game. If I'm not mistaken, this is the league Zabian Dowdell started his pro career.

NBA snub in store for Hokies? - Roanoke.com

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wouldn't call it a snub. They are really good college players but really not NBA type players yet.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article was written yesterday, before the draft. Delaney and Allen were not drafted last night.

I was encouraged that Delaney has a solid plan for the future, playing in France for atleast this year and working to improve his game. If I'm not mistaken, this is the league Zabian Dowdell started his pro career.

NBA snub in store for Hokies? - Roanoke.com

i think you're right. With a player like Delaney, i dont think it will take him as long as it did Z to get in the NBA. Definitely good thinking on his part to have a plan in place...i wonder what country Allen will end up playing in

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the thing most disappointing about delaney is that a good performance in the NCAA tournament (which we undeniably should have been in) would have certainly helped his stock. and also, i can't understand how players like jon diebler, reggie jackson, deandre liggins, and etwaun moore got drafted and delaney didn't. i know the biggest criticism of delaney was his lack of size (at SG)/ lack of speed (PG), but there is no way those other guys are better players than he is