• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Malcolm Butler and Saints finalizing deal

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate seeing this kid go, but best of luck in that CB killer division.

thanks for the interception of my life.

he did everything right and still, the pats wouldnt budge.

good news is, its a CB heavy draft and we get either the 11th pick (saints) or our own 32 back, if they get creative.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB still holding all the cards.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit....

I'd read where Pats might only want their previous #1 (#32) back??? To be nice?

Fuck that, take the Saints own pick, #12??

No reason to be nice.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good young player. Will be interesting to see what they get back. If I'm NO I give him a big contract without a doubt if he is a FA. But to give up the #12 pick and then still have to give him a big contract? I would have just overpaid someone else and kept my pick.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats refuse to pay just good at CB. They must think they get great out of Gilmore.

I just hope the Saints are not dumb enough to give them our 11th pick for Butler. But with the Saints front office, I almost expect it

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the Saints are not dumb enough to give them our 11th pick for Butler. But with the Saints front office, I almost expect it

that's where I read that because Payton and Belichick get along well that NE might only want their original that went in the Cooks deal back.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Malcolm was staying put, but I also didn't want BB tossing a long term, big dollar contract at him. Too many folks around here focus too much on the SB interception and conveniently forget how many times he got bet by big receivers even though he had decent coverage.

Midgets gonna midget.

Good luck in the bayou wasteland Mr. Butler. Kiss your chances of winning another big trophy adios.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish Malcolm was staying put, but I also didn't want BB tossing a long term, big dollar contract at him. Too many folks around here focus too much on the SB interception and conveniently forget how many times he got bet by big receivers even though he had decent coverage.

Midgets gonna midget.

Good luck in the bayou wasteland Mr. Butler. Kiss your chances of winning another big trophy adios.

Song by Who? He has been fortunate to have 2 Trophy's,2 more than a lot of players will get in their career, time to get the escarole!!

aac3bfc35821b8377f149a761d7d5da0.jpg

" Hello agent , this is Malcolm, please get me out of the wasteland"

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the I want mine mentality.

But I personally understand that there is more to life than $$.

One can have oodles of $$ and still be an unhappy soul.

So how much does one really need?

I'd like enough so I don't feel 2nd class. I'd like to win. I'd like to be part of something.

I'd probably take less to stay in NE.

2 quick lyrics regarding shekels:

Money can't buy you love. (Beatles)

One cannot smoke money. (Peter Tosh)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero clue why anyone would target a CB so heavily in this free agency let alone pay a ton of money.

This draft is like THE most loaded secondary class in NFL history. You got two 1st round picks New Orleans and you're not going anywhere this year anyway. The fuck are you doing?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Midgets gonna midget.

Pats got more than enough from Butler. Even if he was beat sometimes, he always came back in the same game to make plays, and he has two rings. Great career so far for such a young player.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd like enough so I don't feel 2nd class. I'd like to win. I'd like to be part of something.

Remember: All the happiness in the world won't buy you money!!!!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently he has been trying to get an extension for two years now. There is a lot of ego built into most pro players (usually necessary to have that much faith in your ability) and that's a tough hit to take. At some point, you need to feel wanted by your team.

I'm still surprised the Patriots went the direction they did. Is Butler that much of a smokescreen of a player? Gilmore himself was pretty awful last year, and most Bills fans were more concerned with finding a replacement for him than retaining him for big money.

As far as your lyrics, I think Tosh has smoked a few too many. You need money to buy your smoke, lol.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if you live in a green belt. Make your own.

You make it or grow it? Synthetic weed maker. Tosh,Marley and Bunny Wailer, their shit grew like grass here in Jamaica mon. Go Johnny Johnny B. Goode tonight

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Midgets gonna midget.

You didn't pay him and you aren't going to. I don't blame him for trying to get money when he can.