• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Major Applewhite

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what he's doing now.

Oh, that's what he's doing now.

Last edited by a moderator:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm optimistic about the new coaching staff. The past three years we've gone from a team with a good offense and no defense to just the opposite. Hoping that Herman, Applewhite, and new DC Todd Orlando can get us playing well on both sides of the ball for the first time in a very long time.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he is bringing his lady on the side with him.....

2yzude8e.jpg

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will have better to choose from at Houston!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably give up my left nut to get Major back as our OC

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm optimistic about the new coaching staff. The past three years we've gone from a team with a good offense and no defense to just the opposite. Hoping that Herman, Applewhite, and new DC Todd Orlando can get us playing well on both sides of the ball for the first time in a very long time.

You're getting an outstanding coach in Herman, congrats Houston fans

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd probably give up my left nut to get Major back as our OC

I remember a lot of people bitching about him... it was kind of strange because they were so used to sucking his dick, and it was almost like someone who was an Obama supporter for 4 or 5 years who tells his Republican friends that Obama actually sucks

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember a lot of people bitching about him... it was kind of strange because they were so used to sucking his dick, and it was almost like someone who was an Obama supporter for 4 or 5 years who tells his Republican friends that Obama actually sucks

I was never blown away by his coaching work at Texas. He made some interesting decisions with Ash that were hard to comprehend. I am glad he landed on his feet. I am happy he did not end up in the Big 12, especially OU. He is a formidable recruiter in Texas

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're out of your minds. Major took that talentless team with Derp at the head and had us within one better half of winning the B12 and prolly cruising to a Fiesta win. He did that by not playing conservative, making Derp play beyond himself, and taking chances at the exact right times.

You people who think he was bad at OC are truly moronic.
That was a bad bad team (as y'all mention quite a bit), and we were one better half from being champs.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're out of your minds. Major took that talentless team with Derp at the head and had us within one better half of winning the B12 and prolly cruising to a Fiesta win. He did that by not playing conservative, making Derp play beyond himself, and taking chances at the exact right times.

You people who think he was bad at OC are truly moronic.
That was a bad bad team (as y'all mention quite a bit), and we were one better half from being champs.
oddly I disagree. he took a team with 5 upperclassman starters at OL. Davis and Shipley at WR and healthy stable of RBs. He also decided to run his QB down 30 to BYU late. Great call. When his QB came back from a concussion he decided to call his number 7 times in the first half vs KSU, shockingly he got another concussion. AS for the "derp"" comments, he was a Senior that started games in every season since his Sophmore year. He was limited in the talent department, but a pretty experienced player

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oddly I disagree. he took a team with 5 upperclassman starters at OL. Davis and Shipley at WR and healthy stable of RBs. He also decided to run his QB down 30 to BYU late. Great call. When his QB came back from a concussion he decided to call his number 7 times in the first half vs KSU, shockingly he got another concussion. AS for the "derp"" comments, he was a Senior that started games in every season since his Sophmore year. He was limited in the talent department, but a pretty experienced player

Cant agrue with your ash comments, but that OL wasn't special, the running backs have proven to not be special, and Case Mccoy has the armstrength of an 8yr old girl.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant agrue with your ash comments, but that OL wasn't special, the running backs have proven to not be special, and Case Mccoy has the armstrength of an 8yr old girl.
-
OL wasnt special but it was solid. Gray healthy was beginning to flash his talent. Texas ran for almost 200 yards per game. This was not an offense devoid of talent. It is also hard to use the Case excuse, when he handled Ash so poorly.