• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lundy REALLY

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you can eat drink talk u should be in net, esp against the bruins....u stayed in game vs a sub par team when you could have gotten checked out and recieved treatment... instead you play the hero, and now you miss the big game.... ohh well, new generation player, its about the money

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talbot isn't chopped liver, besides the big games don't start until mid-April.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rangers will not win big games with talbot in net, not because talbot is a bad goalie, he just isn't as good as lundy.. lundy can overcome girardi and staal where talbot cannot, case & point 2 goals 2nite in 1.52 seconds both with the pathetic play of girardi on ice, he is terrrible with absolutely no skill... i cannot believe the contracts of staal & girardi, NOT one other team in league would pay that for either 1.... they should kiss thie lucky stars they ended up in NY.. and how pucked up is it that the rangers mite not have the funds to pay a talenetd player in the zookster

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Bruins at New York Rangers - 02/04/2015

says he felt lightheaded with headaches...sound like a concussion?

Based on mechanism I'd be a little surprised, but not out of the question. I still wonder about the hyoid bone, but I feel like they probably would've announced that sooner if it were the case. Of course these days every injury is kept under lock and key.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
staal...lol doggin it,, gets clocked, he was hurtin..... thats what i love about him! i don't know any other dman in league who get hit harder then staal & girardi

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if he had used some of that padding they took from his oversized leg pads and used it around his neck? :whistle:

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....WTF did I just read. Thank god I picked a good Rangers fan. Talbot is probably the best back up in the league

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats why he should have gone for treatment immediately, so that you don't risk further injury

I don't think he will be out for 3 weeks and if he does its called vaginal mode.

Talbot had the lead vs the Preds and lost focus.....I hope Hank understands what could go wrong since HE DID PLAY AFTER HIS SO-CALLED INJURY.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the losing streak begins Talbot isn't the same as last year.....the Spezza line burned him for all 3 goals and another loss granted 1 was on the pp.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize what a stroke is, right? You're calling a man (one who has held your team from mediocrity for many a year) a "vagina" because he may be out awhile because he took a puck off the effing neck? He played after that because the doctor on the ice deemed he could, which was a dangerous call in retrospect, but it happens. It's a serious issue, and one that his life depends on, so yeah...he may be out for quite a bit. Get some perspective.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize what a stroke is, right? You're calling a man (one who has held your team from mediocrity for many a year) a "vagina" because he may be out awhile because he took a puck off the effing neck? He played after that because the doctor on the ice deemed he could, which was a dangerous call in retrospect, but it happens. It's a serious issue, and one that his life depends on, so yeah...he may be out for quite a bit. Get some perspective.

He should play because HEART AND FUCKING MESSIER!!!

Lousy Swede wants to have regular blood flow, he must have sand in his womanly, Swedish waxed, private parts because fuck what the doctors say!! Except when they said he should play while in pain. THEN, and only then, do you ignore a doctor's advice because one must defeat Bahston in February or the skies will fall. After all their clam chowder sucks. It must be made from a Swedish goalie's woman parts because it is so soft, creamy and goes down easy.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why dont you explain the stroke....The injury couldnt have been that bad or Hank would have taken himself out of the game. Okay the doctor gave him clearance but he could have easily overidden the docs decision and he didnt. So it appears it wasnt much because he stayed in the game then had a day or 2 off. There were many times throughout Hanks career where he could have played and didnt so are you familar with the word stroke? You talk like someone came out of the stands and slit his throat then compare the situation to he his whole career with the Rangers.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should play because HEART AND FUCKING MESSIER!!!

Lousy Swede wants to have regular blood flow, he must have sand in his womanly, Swedish waxed, private parts because fuck what the doctors say!! Except when they said he should play while in pain. THEN, and only then, do you ignore a doctor's advice because one must defeat Bahston in February or the skies will fall. After all their clam chowder sucks. It must be made from a Swedish goalie's woman parts because it is so soft, creamy and goes down easy.

weed is good....keep smokin

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why dont you explain the stroke....The injury couldnt have been that bad or Hank would have taken himself out of the game. Okay the doctor gave him clearance but he could have easily overidden the docs decision and he didnt. So it appears it wasnt much because he stayed in the game then had a day or 2 off. There were many times throughout Hanks career where he could have played and didnt so are you familar with the word stroke? You talk like someone came out of the stands and slit his throat then compare the situation to he his whole career with the Rangers.

That's what Lundqvist said in an interview explaining why he'll be out for a while:
Henrik Lundqvist of New York Rangers has sprained blood vessel - NHL.com - News

"If I would keep playing I'd run a big risk of having a stroke, and that's why you have to make sure you play this one safe because it's not a sore shoulder or elbow or something like that," Lundqvist said prior to the Rangers' game against the Dallas Stars at Madison Square Garden.

And you're acting like this is somehow unusual that a guy continues playing for a while only to eventually realize that his injury is much worse than originally thought. At first he had a stiff neck (understandable) and figured he would be better in a couple days. Then the severe headaches came and he realized he'd better get himself checked out. And voila: serious injury.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You understand NOTHING about this process apparently. A player CANNOT override a doctors opinion. We're talking about the man's fucking life. During that game the doctor allowed him to continue playing because you can't magically tell if a blood vessel is strained without diagnostic tools like ultrasound. In retrospect, the doctors should have held him out after the incident, but they didn't. In follow up they found the blood vessel issue and realized the risk of stroke, so he's being held out until it heals. And in regard to past injury where he was held out: I can GUARAN-EFFING-TEE you that he was held out by medical professionals. Goalies play every minute of a game, they contort their bodies into ridiculous positions, they face the toughest mental battle on the ice, and Hank has been pretty dang durable in spite of that. So, stop calling a guy who took a puck to the neck a "vagina", because this isn't some hangnail type thing, it's NOT something you fight through. There are very few injuries that you should fight through that won't possibly get worse playing such a sport, and a freaking stroke isn't on the list.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy could have had a stroke and he's being criticized? Give me a break.