• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Luchador? Are you fucking serious?!!?

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you guys think?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's kind of stupid to be honest. Like what's the point...? Oh well.

Oh here we go..... another Baxter apologist.

People like you need to realize that its time to move on. Baxter had his moment, but look at his numbers.... they have been steadily declining since 2005 when they renamed BOB to Chase and he didn't make sense anymore. In all honesty he has been pretty average besides that 2005 year anyways. And I don't wanna start "that" argument right now, but I wouldn't be the first to suggest some sort of PED was used around that time.

Just look at his WAR and it tells the entire story:
2000: 1.6
2001: 1.2
2002: 2.0
2003: 1.4
2004: 2.4
2005: 5.9
2006: 3.2
2007: 2.5
2008: 2.2
2009: 1.9
2010: 1.8
2011: 1.9
2012: 1.1
2013: 0.6

Plus look at how Baxter has let himself go. He looks like he hasn't see the gym in 5 years. The Luchador is the future, so get with the program or get left behind. If I was KT I would look to move Baxter for a young snake mascot or some sort of reptile. I just hope he doesn't trade for the San Diego Swinging Friar just because he is familiar with him......

I might have gone too far with this.

easy-money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pro wrestler is the DBacks team mascot? Your team is now the laughing stock of all of MLB , for having the WORST and most PATHETIC mascot ever.

AZHEAT122

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason for this move is beyond me

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After his performance in the first half of the season, Baxter is lucky to still have a job. The Luchador is one of the top mascot prospects in the league, he will put some much needed pressure on Baxter. Look at this quote that I found about the Luchador.

"The Luchador is the future of baseball mascots. The first true 5 tool mascot prospect that we have seen in over 2 decades"
-Keith Law

Are you guys going to argue with Keith Law's analysis?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This pro wrestler is the DBacks team mascot? Your team is now the laughing stock of all of MLB , for having the WORST and most PATHETIC mascot ever.

I thumbs downed you for having the baseball fan logo below your name and forgetting the Rockies dinosaur.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After his performance in the first half of the season, Baxter is lucky to still have a job. The Luchador is one of the top mascot prospects in the league, he will put some much needed pressure on Baxter. Look at this quote that I found about the Luchador.

"The Luchador is the future of baseball mascots. The first true 5 tool mascot prospect that we have seen in over 2 decades"
-Keith Law

Are you guys going to argue with Keith Law's analysis?

You get me.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Laughingstock

Of

The

League.

Lucky for you D-Back fans, he is not replacing Baxter, but is being brought in to hopefully bring in more Mexican/Hispanic fans.

Enjoy guys, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Diamondbacks have a ton of Hispanic fans? You'd be hard pressed to find a more iconic Mexican symbol than a Luchador. It's like a religion over there.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a ton of Hispanic fans! We would have to be in the top three for Hispanic fan base with the dodgers and someone else from either California or Texas.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hottest

Of

The

League.

Lucky for you D-Back fans, his perfect toned ass will be out there every day, but is being brought in to hopefully bring in more fans of silky smooth brown skin like myself.

Enjoy guys, enjoy. I know I will. Maybe twice a game.

What is up with all these horny fans coming in here with their perverted comments? You wanna fuck the Luchador, we get it..... jeez.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Laughingstock

Of

The

League.

Lucky for you D-Back fans, he is not replacing Baxter, but is being brought in to hopefully bring in more Mexican/Hispanic fans.

Enjoy guys, enjoy.
You deserve Stage 4 Josh Wilson.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing wrong with adding more lucha libre to home games. They have had the masks & fans dressing up for 2 seasons now. Adding some more levity & Hispanic heritage can only draw more interest & attendance. And lets be honest, Baxter isn't the Phoenix Suns Gorilla. He could use some help. He will probably be used a lot for PR appearances & promos in the Hispanic communities.

This is a good thing.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is up with all these horny fans coming in here with their perverted comments? You wanna fuck the Luchador, we get it..... jeez.

That is actually a pretty funny edit Mr. Glory. It reminds me of a time when I was a member of a "by invitation only" board a few years back. They had it set up to auto-edit any number of words, changing them to words that would always embarrass the original poster.

Those were good times......

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is actually a pretty funny edit Mr. Glory. It reminds me of a time when I was a member of a "by invitation only" board a few years back. They had it set up to auto-edit any number of words, changing them to words that would always embarrass the original poster.

Those were good times......

I might copy and paste this post to the suggestion board.

I want Ian Kennedy to be changed to Ginger Leprechaun and the word cancer changed to Josh Wilson.