• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU @ Florida (SEC Network)

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad decision to throw the slant but if the WR doesn't go 100% on a slant you hand your QB out to rdy and that's exactly what happened.

Westbrook drop in the end zone was killer. Another example of driskel not getting any help by the WRs. Don't get me wrong driskel still played poorly but he didn't play too poor for the team to over come.

Can someone put an APB out on Taylor and Dunbar?

While your statement may hold some truth, why the hell should we have to put up with him? I mean really. WM has hung his hat on this dog turd for 3 years now. Zero return. Zero. It’s always someone else’s fault. "Oh, Jeff threw a great pass, the receivers didn’t do him any favors". "Jeff is a great athlete". And my personal favorite: "Jeff puts us in the best position to win.” Really???? Show me the evidence.

But REST ASSURED!!!!!!!!!! That cross-eyed motherfucker will start at QB for the University of Florida next week. I will take out a second mortgage on my house and bet that. Will Muschamp is a dick and needs to go away now. God I've hated football season the past few years. Why do we end up with such RETARDS for head coaches? Oh yeah, I know. It’s the even bigger retard Jeremy Foley. Fucking dickhead didn’t even vet Muschamp for this prestigious position. No, he HAD to make a hire. He HAD to do it as fast as possible. He needs to go away too. Stupid motherfucker.

Melt down over.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While your statement may hold some truth, why the hell should we have to put up with him? I mean really. WM has hung his hat on this dog turd for 3 years now. Zero return. Zero. It’s always someone else’s fault. "Oh, Jeff threw a great pass, the receivers didn’t do him any favors". "Jeff is a great athlete". And my personal favorite: "Jeff puts us in the best position to win.” Really???? Show me the evidence.

But REST ASSURED!!!!!!!!!! That cross-eyed motherfucker will start at QB for the University of Florida next week. I will take out a second mortgage on my house and bet that. Will Muschamp is a dick and needs to go away now. God I've hated football season the past few years. Why do we end up with such RETARDS for head coaches? Oh yeah, I know. It’s the even bigger retard Jeremy Foley. Fucking dickhead didn’t even vet Muschamp for this prestigious position. No, he HAD to make a hire. He HAD to do it as fast as possible. He needs to go away too. Stupid motherfucker.

Melt down over.
No No continue.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad decision all around. We definitely gift wrapped that thing.

I think Harris could start but at minimum he plays. If we lose to Missouri we are done.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad decision all around. We definitely gift wrapped that thing.

I think Harris could start but at minimum he plays. If we lose to Missouri we are done.

This team has zero confidence in Muschamp/Driskell. We are done now. Hell we were done before the season started.

Again I ask, why WOULDN’T you fire Will Muschamp immediately and start a long term search for the right guy? We are toast. We’re not winning the East, or going to a Bowl or even finishing with a winning season. You know this is true don’t you? So with that being said, name one logical reason as to why Muschamp shouldn’t be shown the door immediately. Here’s one GREAT reason for immediate termination: It gives us a full 3 months to seek a real coach. And it also sends the message that we are serious this time and we aren’t going to jump at the first dirty whore that comes along. God, why is this so hard for everyone to see? We are the worst team in the SEC. We proved that tonight. Accept that and move toward the light.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leaving Gainesville now and it was a decent game but the end totally sucked donkey balls

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who did they cart off the field? Never could hear what the announcer said

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgive my typing im doin this from the bitch seat of a roadking flying down 75 at about 85.. the wund is rough

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching this game, and how badly Mizzou sucked against UGA, next week will be the mother of all suck bowl. Ahh yes. Homecoming at UF and it will be a football field littered with horrible quarterbacks, porous defenses, and receivers with hands of stone. The coaching for this shit-fest will be on the highest order of ineptitude. If you like your football stupid bad, then tune in for another episode of the high excitement of watching a Florida QB run the ball into the teeth of the defense play after play after play. It should be a thrilling contest, and our opponent looks to be equally as retarded as we are.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Gators! We should of lost that game and just glad we were the team that made the lesser mistakes. Miles almost blew the FG at the end... fucking clock management. I know your QB Driskel isnt the best but he would have had yall the winning pass. Best of luck in the season.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Gators! We should of lost that game and just glad we were the team that made the lesser mistakes. Miles almost blew the FG at the end... fucking clock management. I know your QB Driskel isnt the best but he would have had yall the winning pass. Best of luck in the season.

Good game Kid. This season is soooooooooo frustrating. Not accustomed to seeing my Gators passed-out drunk and smoking a crack pipe in the gutter. Miserable. Good luck the rest of the year.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Melt down over.

:spit:

:omg: ... :pound::laugh3: :pound: :laugh3:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You laugh. . But please show us where any of the bolded section is untrue?

I'm laughin at Swampy, kt ... not b/c of the 'truth' of the matter. That was some funny shit cuz it is true ... and especially coming from Swampy.

Swampy ... I'm not laffn at ya bro ... laffn with ya! :suds:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has zero confidence in Muschamp/Driskell. We are done now. Hell we were done before the season started.

Again I ask, why WOULDN’T you fire Will Muschamp immediately and start a long term search for the right guy? We are toast. We’re not winning the East, or going to a Bowl or even finishing with a winning season. You know this is true don’t you? So with that being said, name one logical reason as to why Muschamp shouldn’t be shown the door immediately. Here’s one GREAT reason for immediate termination: It gives us a full 3 months to seek a real coach. And it also sends the message that we are serious this time and we aren’t going to jump at the first dirty whore that comes along. God, why is this so hard for everyone to see? We are the worst team in the SEC. We proved that tonight. Accept that and move toward the light.

Swamp I feel for you. But I raise you 1 Xavier Lee and 1 Drew Weatherford. And tack on a Jeff Bowden. Total trifecta of worthless players and coach.

I want WM to stay for the wins, but he needs to go now.