• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU @ Florida (SEC Network)

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughin at Swampy, kt ... not b/c of the 'truth' of the matter. That was some funny shit cuz it is true ... and especially coming from Swampy.

Swampy ... I'm not laffn at ya bro ... laffn with ya! :suds:

Swamp I feel for you. But I raise you 1 Xavier Lee and 1 Drew Weatherford. And tack on a Jeff Bowden. Total trifecta of worthless players and coach.

I want WM to stay for the wins, but he needs to go now.

Thanks. Just another frustrating season with some very talented players. Oh well, talent to burn I guess. I’m worried that Kelvin Taylor is pissed and that’s not good. We don’t need him thinking about transferring especially since Matt Jones can’t seem to stay healthy. Kelvin was treated like a bitch last night with only 2 carries. This team has no faith in Muschamp. It’s so obvious now. Fold up the tent, this circus is over.

On the bright side, I have much more time on the weekends to do stuff......

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Just another frustrating season with some very talented players. Oh well, talent to burn I guess. I’m worried that Kelvin Taylor is pissed and that’s not good. We don’t need him thinking about transferring especially since Matt Jones can’t seem to stay healthy. Kelvin was treated like a bitch last night with only 2 carries. This team has no faith in Muschamp. It’s so obvious now. Fold up the tent, this circus is over.

On the bright side, I have much more time on the weekends to do stuff......

I didn't understand not giving Taylor or other backs carries. Seemed like they wanted to run with Driskel more then the damn running backs!

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't understand not giving Taylor or other backs carries. Seemed like they wanted to run with Driskel more then the damn running backs!

We don’t understand it because we don’t live in the Alice-in-Wonderland world of Will Muschamp. Up is down. Night is Day. Etc, etc.