• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU at Georgia

seeingRED

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't get them off of his mind apparently.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at the tough sec defenses

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only when they handle other conferences so called great offenses easily.

Playing a good offense is a little different when played during the season instead of the first game or in a bowl, but I guess you guys are starting to figure that out, the hard way.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at your coach getting fired mid-season.....

:happy:

kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't think either team has a very good defense. Could cost them down the road.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think either team has a very good defense. Could cost them down the road.

There is some truth to that, however those two teams have the best offense of any team in the country with the possible exception of Oregon. IMO, the defense of both of those teams are a lot better than most folks think. It's hard to stop a team that has a great offensive lines, great quarterbacks, running backs, and receivers. That game was so close and one has to give some points for being the home team so at this point I'm not sure which is the better team. We shall see how the polls go. Georgia played the toughest September schedule of any team in my memory and when they lost to Clemson away, they got hammered in the polls. LSU is a very good team and deserves to be in the top 5. Isn't going to happen and they might be out of the top 10 which would be very unfortunate.

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game bulldogs, wish my tigers would have won but it was a fun game no matter what. Good luck the rest of the season.

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say it was a great game. ZM was very impressive, Landry was dominant.

I don't think we should be hearing anymore about Murray not showing up in big games..

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A point I am sure that both teams understand. I would reserve judgement until the season progresses. Between the two of them, they lost something like 17 players to the NFL last year (I think it was LSU 9, UGa 8, or some crazy number). Both teams have really, really talented players on D ... it's just that they are very young. UGa has been starting two true Freshman in the D backfield. Imagine where those guys are now with those 4 games under their belts. But, it is certainly the concern in Athens ... don't think anyone is too worried about the O putting up numbers.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is some truth to that, however those two teams have the best offense of any team in the country with the possible exception of Oregon. IMO, the defense of both of those teams are a lot better than most folks think. It's hard to stop a team that has a great offensive lines, great quarterbacks, running backs, and receivers. That game was so close and one has to give some points for being the home team so at this point I'm not sure which is the better team. We shall see how the polls go. Georgia played the toughest September schedule of any team in my memory and when they lost to Clemson away, they got hammered in the polls. LSU is a very good team and deserves to be in the top 5. Isn't going to happen and they might be out of the top 10 which would be very unfortunate.

:wtf: