• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love the team chemistry and comradery in the clubhouse

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys just seem to genuinely love playing with each other

You'll see Cano hit a homerun and when he trots the bases with that big smile you can tell he can't wait to get into the dugout so he can get greeted by everyone and get showered with love

When Endy hit that homerun a couple days ago it was great to see the team get excited for him

Rodney with his arrow and Morrison participating in his celebration is something I always look forward to

I don't know what it is, but these guys have a special chemistry that can't be manufactured. You would think that with all the bad streaks where we'd score 2-3 runs total in a span of 6-7 games that these guys would be more flustered, that there would be some finger pointing, or bad beef in the clubhouse but they continue to believe and continue to support each other

These guys deserve to make the playoffs. This team, this city, and these fans deserve playoff baseball! I hope this team chemistry can continue to push them the rest of the year.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing meaningful baseball in August does this to a team.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why nobody should have been upset by John Buck being released. Winning breeds chemistry

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is why nobody should have been upset by John Buck being released. Winning breeds chemistry

Winning doesn't necessarily breed chemistry as the Yankees have shown.

But Jack even making a move that gets rid of a popular veteran guy on a young team for a guy who didn't even earn a call up makes no sense.

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who doesn't like the spotlight on him Lou is sure owning that crowd. He should come to Seattle and speak more often.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who doesn't like the spotlight on him Lou is sure owning that crowd. He should come to Seattle and speak more often.

Is there some type of health problem he has?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning doesn't necessarily breed chemistry as the Yankees have shown.

But Jack even making a move that gets rid of a popular veteran guy on a young team for a guy who didn't even earn a call up makes no sense.

We are NOT in the clubhouse, are we?
There is apparently enough other good leadership to feel ok to cut a good clubhouse guy/bad player guy for a guy that plays the position better.

Dave Cameron (don't agree with most of what he says) said team chemistry means ZERO (Zip)(Nada). Well Dave, I disagree. Team chemistry CAN be huge, and THESE Mariners are having fun and they believe.

Perfect Storm, I mentioned this before the season started, and I just might be correct (and you want me to be correct).

Did JZ make good deadline trades this time? Absolutely. Jackson and Morales for nada. Cheers.

I would like to discuss the importance/not importance of team chemistry. Either here or someone start a new thread.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys just seem to genuinely love playing with each other

You'll see Cano hit a homerun and when he trots the bases with that big smile you can tell he can't wait to get into the dugout so he can get greeted by everyone and get showered with love

When Endy hit that homerun a couple days ago it was great to see the team get excited for him

Rodney with his arrow and Morrison participating in his celebration is something I always look forward to

I don't know what it is, but these guys have a special chemistry that can't be manufactured. You would think that with all the bad streaks where we'd score 2-3 runs total in a span of 6-7 games that these guys would be more flustered, that there would be some finger pointing, or bad beef in the clubhouse but they continue to believe and continue to support each other

These guys deserve to make the playoffs. This team, this city, and these fans deserve playoff baseball! I hope this team chemistry can continue to push them the rest of the year.
Is this where we all join hands and sing Cumahyah? I think I'm going to throw up. Good teams have good chemistry. Winning does that.