• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking forward to tomorrow

DBaxman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can't wait to see if Brantley plays well, how Rainey and Demps play, and how this team responds to how they played last year. I know a lot of players from last years team are gone, but the youngsters can now step up and help rebuild UF football. Go Gators......

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of my family invited me over for a game day BBQ, but I turned it down because I want to be in front of my tv getting my first look at the "new" Gator team. Normally I wouldn't mind missing a scrub game, but not this year, especially not knowing hardly anything about this team besides the depth chart and an idea of what the offense will look like.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh.. I think they are going to keep brantley for starter.. glad to see driskell get some reps.. and Brantley looks like he is more confident, made some better decisions and at least one not so good by throwing into triple coverage to force a td.. Weiss needs to kick his ass for that..

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eh.. I think they are going to keep brantley for starter.. glad to see driskell get some reps.. and Brantley looks like he is more confident, made some better decisions and at least one not so good by throwing into triple coverage to force a td.. Weiss needs to kick his ass for that..

They showed Weiss talking to Brantley on the sidelines after that pick.

I'll find a link, but after the game, Rainey was quoted as saying the team only ran 6 different plays on offense and that they didn't even open the playbook. I can only imagine what this staff has up their sleeves.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They showed Weiss talking to Brantley on the sidelines after that pick.

I'll find a link, but after the game, Rainey was quoted as saying the team only ran 6 different plays on offense and that they didn't even open the playbook. I can only imagine what this staff has up their sleeves.

I have a tempered excitement... feeling good.. I think this was a good start.. I believe there is going to be something to this team.. I'm ecstatic that we arent on anyone's radar except for maybe Chris Lowes of disney.. I could tell they were just trying to set up the new plays.. as a whole effort.. the offense wasnt in a huge hurry and only looked forced a couple of times.. this is the start of something good.. I am hesitantly confident at the possiblilites of being on verge of better then just ok..

Santana8907

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's also worth mentioning that until they put Driskel in and interrupted Brantley's rhythm, he was performing pretty exceptional.

Hopefully they wont do that again until we're 30-35 up on other teams.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we were up 24-0 and fau was never threatening when driskel went in. I think charlie knows he is going to need both qbs this season, so the more experience driskell can get before the conference schedule the better. to hell with brantley's rhythm and hurt feelings.

Santana8907

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we were up 24-0 and fau was never threatening when driskel went in. I think charlie knows he is going to need both qbs this season, so the more experience driskell can get before the conference schedule the better. to hell with brantley's rhythm and hurt feelings.

My point was is that we shouldn't be switching QBs back and forth. Get a 30 point lead, and take Brantley out for good.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was is that we shouldn't be switching QBs back and forth. Get a 30 point lead, and take Brantley out for good.

Yeah, they should have played driskell at least the entire 3rd qtr, then maybe put Murphy in during the 4th. Never know when an injury can happen, but I also think Brantley needs as many reps as possible before Bama comes to tSwamp.