• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

looking forward to next year

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense will be loaded at every level. Defense will be loaded at every level assuming Russell will come back and play corner. Special teams will still probably be a joke but that is not a new concept. Good recruiting class coming in. Young players have had lots of experience. Same coaching staff hopefully. Very favorable schedule next year but won't be that big of a deal since we should start pre-season ranked in the top 15. It has to be a 11 win season and in the playoffs or bust. No excuses.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes this team should be loaded. D will get a lot of players back from injuries and a lot of young kids got experience so that gives them depth. Oline looks like they are getting it together and Zaire looks like a monster. We have nice RB combo and WRs have a lot of Depth. Fuller might be top 5 WR next year in college.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yesterday did restore some faith for me. while i like what i see for the team next year i must admit some trepidation about kelly. i'm not convinced he has what it takes to operate a well rounded team.
well .... it's not going to change so i be hoping for the best.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect to see the same O-Line next year as the bowl game with Lombard not playing the only guy that might be replaced is Hegarty and I'm not sure he started at Center I think Martin was playing the position.