• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Looking for the song

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was literally waking up through the night singing this song in my head. Followed by short clips of Royce Freeman running over defenders or Herbert throwing one down field to a TD, then swag surf of the Duck crowd. The highlight reel is REAL

+1 to ESPN for picking this for the season to promote the Saturday Night primetime game.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh OD... I can't wait until your dreams come crashing down.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brought to you by Alaska Airlines.

:stephena:

Since when do you have a problem with advertising? That shit oregon puts in the field is nothing but a bright, ugly nike billboard.

allup8679

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heave on Earth.

AutzenStadium.jpg

You're right. This does make me want to fucking puke. Thanks OD.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:stephena:

Since when do you have a problem with advertising? That shit oregon puts in the field is nothing but a bright, ugly nike billboard.

I've visited Seattle and UW since their renovations and my God it is a giant corporate billboard, brought to you buy Alaska Airlines. It had zero personal feel to it or any sort of tradition feel to it. I felt like I was in the Sky High Lounge at the airport in the Alaska Airlines terminal.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've visited Seattle and UW since their renovations and my God it is a giant corporate billboard, brought to you buy Alaska Airlines. It had zero personal feel to it or any sort of tradition feel to it. I felt like I was in the Sky High Lounge at the airport in the Alaska Airlines terminal.
Seriously, a duck fan even approaching the topic of sponsorship going overboard is entirely laughable.

Alaska Airlines didn't pay for the reno, but bought the naming rights to the FIELD. Nike money entirely bought your stadium, facilities, and even the players.

Of course you aren't going to love Husky stadium and we don't want you to! It's by far the best setting in the Pac12 and is far more unique than your bed pan shaped pit. From the end zone suits right on the field to the lounge deck and the unique vibe to the club levels it has a lot going on for it. Try a game near the 50y or the club level where all of the seats have arm rests instead of whatever shitty upper deck bench seat you were stuck in because that's where we put jackass quackers.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not even true... the biggest Alaska airlines advertisement is on the back of the scoreboard... you silly jackass.

Edit to add: since you clearly haven't been there that means the biggest Alaska airlines field display is visible from the practice field/beer garden, there is nothing that has a billboard feel anywhere else.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, a duck fan even approaching the topic of sponsorship going overboard is entirely laughable.

Alaska Airlines didn't pay for the reno, but bought the naming rights to the FIELD. Nike money entirely bought your stadium, facilities, and even the players.

Of course you aren't going to love Husky stadium and we don't want you to! It's by far the best setting in the Pac12 and is far more unique than your bed pan shaped pit. From the end zone suits right on the field to the lounge deck and the unique vibe to the club levels it has a lot going on for it. Try a game near the 50y or the club level where all of the seats have arm rests instead of whatever shitty upper deck bench seat you were stuck in because that's where we put jackass quackers.
nike had nothing to do with building the stadium

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and please get new material about buying players. your accusations are getting tired. we know Oregon is recruiting well and you are worried.