• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL WEEK 9

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is why we don't tackle at shoulder pad height. It's amazing how many of these elite players still haven't caught on to something we all learned the first day at peewee football.

kind of like not ducking your head to tackle?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at TB for going all OD on the Hoop last night

LOL at all the butthurt fans trying to justify teams being in the top 4 over others this week already.

LOL at Trojanfight for whining about a loss and not losing with class.

LOL at Texas for getting shutout.

Yup ... I'll go with this ... pretty much says it all for me. Thanks for saving me to think and type Bo. :suds:

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Fournette's facemask

ncf_g_leonardfournette1_ms_200x300.jpg
Watching that, I thought it should be a penalty on the equipment manager.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things. 5 first quarter turnovers for Pitt. Ole Miss' endgame strategy at LSU. (Okay - that's six things.)

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ morons who thought Auburn would cover a 19 point spread over USC! :pound:

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only got to watch 3 games this weekend. We only have antenna at deer camp and there's no Fox affiliate in Augusta, GA.

But let me see what I can come up with from Mississippi State-Kentucky, Michigan-Michigan State and Ohio State-Penn State

LOL at Kentucky's onside kick attempt. Game was pretty close, and they could have had a shot to tie the game had they recovered an onside kick. I know it's a low percentage play, but this was the only time I have seen an onside kick attempt returned for a TD. Jim Bunning's grandson looks like he has a lot talent at QB though.

Just flat out LOL at Michigan, pretty much same as every week. Game was closer than I expected though.

And LOL at the B1G replay officials and back judge. Penn State's first drive, ball clearly bounces into defender's hands. Booth gets the wrong wrong video feed and the play stands. Ohio State winds up getting a TD. And the playclock had expired by a good 3 seconds when Ohio State finally snapped the ball for a long field goal. Field goal stood with no flag though. Ohio State still needed OT to beat Penn State.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Texas getting shutout for the 1st time since 2004

LOL at our offense taking a major step back and Swoopes looking terrible

LOL at us being a 24 point dog right now, according to Vegas, to the fucking Techtards in Lubbock next Saturday. Not sure if it's a misprint or not, but that is fucking pathetic and embarrassing (Apparently, Texas is a massive underdog at Texas Tech this weekend | CollegeFootballTalk). If you're looking to bet the farm and everything else you own, this is the time to do it. Tech isn't beating us by 24, I guarantee that, regardless of how bad we suck.

LOL at TCU dropping 82 on Coach Bro's team

LOL at TTECH giving Coach Bro a contract extension for doing absolutely nothing

LOL at Bama at #3. They have no business in the top 5 and are barely top 10. Media sucks that Bama dick Pron style.....

LOL at Bammers and Barn fans holding hands together on the Hoop. You people are truly pathetic.

LOL at Bo Wallace being a little bitch and not shaking hands with LSU. Fuck him....

LOL at AU at #5. Explain to me why they're #5 again?

LOL at USC not being able to win a game in the final seconds twice this season

LOL at UCLA needing OT to beat Colorado Directional School of Bookkeeping

LOL at Lamar Houston of the Raiders and former Longhorn tearing his ACL after making a sack and celebrating and is now out for the rest of the year. Just walk back to the fucking huddle, moron.....