• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ our disney branch.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somebody started a thread about Burkhead having a shot at the heisman in 2010..... dear god, we have 1 player get some hype and now everyone on the team has a shot. Heisman contenders don't emerge until late in the season, until then, let's just talk about their talent and abilities as players.

also, a 2nd string RB is an unlikely candidate.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ps. i don't know why i went over there.. wwlpd and shady run that place now, what a hell hole.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still post over there every now and then on the Husker board. I will still make posts there when football rolls around too, but I will post here a lot more. We actually had the best disney branch by far when we were all over there....that's why we got the trolls. We had the most popular team board on the whole site.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ps. i don't know why i went over there.. wwlpd and shady run that place now, what a hell hole.

When shady was here I tried to take care of the problem, but a couple of people cried about it, and then we had an impersonator of shady stirring up the pot also.

This board will eventually become just like the other board. Mark my word.

SHADYBILLY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah you got chewed out by the boss....rofl...Plus Exlax posts over there all the time. Exlax you are so owned by the ShadyBilly!!!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah you got chewed out by the boss....rofl...Plus Exlax posts over there all the time. Exlax you are so owned by the ShadyBilly!!!!!

You don't own me you buttfucking faggot.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How old are you ShadyBilly?

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rex a second string RB? Behind who? Certainly not Helu Jr, he can't prove to anyone that he can stay healthy...until Helu can go back to taking 10-20 carries a game, I don't see any reason why Burkhead can't beat him out for that starting job....

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody who thinks a healthy helu is not our starting RB is smoking something very nice.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main part of that whole sentence is HEALTHY!!!

agreed. I would stress it all day, but a healthy Helu, is going to be the starter, Rex will contribute and I'm not trying to down play him, but to think he can win the Heisman is ridiculous.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just look at what Helu did vs OU last year, VT this year
vs good teams he was the team

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. I would stress it all day, but a healthy Helu, is going to be the starter, Rex will contribute and I'm not trying to down play him, but to think he can win the Heisman is ridiculous.

I agree, but I haven't really seen him stay healthy. I wasn't even trying to argue with you on the Heisman. From what I've seen of rex, I think he could make a running for the starting position.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just look at what Helu did vs OU last year, VT this year
vs good teams he was the team

Correction, the defense was the team. Helu was the offense for a very poor offense, at that, during those games.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think Helu starts out fall training camp as the starter but I think Burhead could win the starting spot. He made a lot of progress last year even with the foot injury. I wonder how good he would have gotten without breaking his foot. He is a little different style runner than Helu, it seems a little more explosive when he hits the holes. Once he started figuring out how to hit things or see things,(whatever) he was really a nice back to have.

We need to develop one more back so we can have 3 pretty good backs just in case Helu or Burkhead get hurt again.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
To have a shot at the Heisman with last years winner returning for Bama I think is a bit of a stretch unless he really becomes an animal over the summer. Who knows in the future how he might develop. I hope with Bo we are getting more guys mentioned for it at least. It would be nice if Bo was responsible for developing the next Defensive Heisman winner and that it was a real contest to see them really give the D side a legit shots as the award.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ask anyone on this board or the other board, The ShadyBilly Owns You Loser!!!

I know I'm replying to one of your posts from way back when but, all I have to say is, who is really owned now?!

Har har har hee hee hee!!!!!!!!!!!

shady got banned, yippee!!!

Also, I do know you and the mods on the other board, have something special going on. That's why my award winning post on Disney got deleted very fast.

Last edited by a moderator: