• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL @ Disney blogger

Huskers370z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was over at the wonderful world of di$ney and was over at the big 12 blog and read something that made me LMAO.

Wrapping the Big 12 afternoon games - Big 12 Blog - ESPN

Near the end of the Nebraska Washington part he says Nebraska Defense hasnt looked dominate. Ok is it me or is this guy crazy. We dont look as amazing as last year but our defense is still playing on another level that no one can seem to keep up with. Idaho has a very good qb and we tore him apart and of course the Jake Locker story.

It just seemed like to me that he didnt watch the game just said oh they let up 21 (thanks to cody green) They were not dominate. Know your facts my friend our defense is still VERY good

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rushing defense has been gashed a few times this year. Not on a consistent basis, but it has happened. I really wouldn't know what to expect if a power running team were to smash it at NU's front 4 all afternoon. We will see that at some point.
Sometimes I think NU gets a comfortable lead and the D loses a bit of concentration. When NU got up 21-7 yesterday Washington peeled off a couple of runs. It seemed proper adjustments were made at halftime though.
Some of it may have to do with personel. Sometimes NU has 7 DB's (smaller guys) on the field at once instead of the old big linebacker package.
Remember Pelini defenses are designed to "bend but not break" so the #s can be somewhat deceiving. What counts is what's on the scoreboard at the end of the day.