• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LOL Broncos

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not getting my hopes up too much or putting the cart before the horse but if the Bears happen to steal one of their remaining games and the Broncos lose out, Seattle then likely picks #2 due to S.O.S tiebreaker.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not getting my hopes up too much or putting the cart before the horse but if the Bears happen to steal one of their remaining games and the Broncos lose out, Seattle then likely picks #2 due to S.O.S tiebreaker.

Will they take a QB or stick with Geno for another season? He is playing well but can he sustain it? That's my question.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will they take a QB or stick with Geno for another season? He is playing well but can he sustain it? That's my question.
Your guess is as good as mine. I'm fine with them picking a QB with their own pick or 2nd round but I don't want them wasting that gift from Denver on any of these scrubs when we can get a game changer on D. As for Geno, if the price is reasonable for a 2-3 year deal, I say roll with him and build a championship defense. But paying Geno top dollar would be nuts. The problem is there are some desperate teams out there who just might up the ante. If the Hawks were to somehow get that #2, I think Jalen Carter is the obvious pick. The only QB in the entire draft that I would even consider is Stroud but I'm not 100% sold on him either. But it's up to what Pete and Jon want to do. I'm just a mere fan.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your guess is as good as mine. I'm fine with them picking a QB with their own pick or 2nd round but I don't want them wasting that gift from Denver on any of these scrubs when we can get a game changer on D. As for Geno, if the price is reasonable for a 2-3 year deal, I say roll with him and build a championship defense. But paying Geno top dollar would be nuts. The problem is there are some desperate teams out there who just might up the ante. If the Hawks were to somehow get that #2, I think Jalen Carter is the obvious pick. The only QB in the entire draft that I would even consider is Stroud but I'm not 100% sold on him either. But it's up to what Pete and Jon want to do. I'm just a mere fan.

Honestly, I hope Seattle takes a shot with Minshew.