• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Logano Blocking Stewart

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you diehards want to explain why stewart has his panties in such a wad. why wouldnt you want to block someone from passing you?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Nascar drivers are the biggest bunch of hypocrites you'll watch.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I mean it was toward the end of the race and Lagano had every reason to block. I'm starting to have suspicions that NASCAR scripts some of this shit. NASCAR's rating and attendance are floundering. Probably safe to say the bottom has fallen out and they need to create interest. I'm sure it's coincidental that there was a feud between Lagano and Hamlin coming into this race and they manage to run side by side throughout the race and then wreck each other, then another feud flares up between Lagano and Stewart and you get an old fashioned fight in the pits, and THEN Lil E takes the points lead today. That's a nice little package to sell going into Martinsville in 2 weeks after a week off.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention that little shit Kryle Busch wins the race.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when you block me & I give you a little push in the rear 1/4 panel.... Don't come crying to me in the pits as you're sliding around the track.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They couldnt have scripted this stuff. I think it is just a good dramatic time for NASCAR and it is what it needs. The end of the race was fantastic and the middle of the race wasn't as bad as it could have been.

As for Smoke being pissed, he has always bitched about blocking but I think he was a little out of line because it was the end of the race. If it was the beginning of the race I could agree with him more. He might have been mad that not only did Logano block him he about ran him all the way down to the infield. Next time I'm sure Stewart will just wreck him. I agree with what Stewart said about Logano complaining about stuff and then causing shit. He seems to always be around the issues as of late due to his driving "skills".

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any of you diehards want to explain why stewart has his panties in such a wad. why wouldnt you want to block someone from passing you?

A more direct answer for you is that the drivers have a code of sorts where if someone is clearly faster you just let them go unless you are actually racing for something at that time other than that position (the win, to stay on the lead lap, to be the first car 1 lap down, or the very end of the race). Logano wasn't in the wrong to block with 10 laps left on a restart that could have marred his own finish IMO.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A more direct answer for you is that the drivers have a code of sorts where if someone is clearly faster you just let them go unless you are actually racing for something at that time other than that position (the win, to stay on the lead lap, to be the first car 1 lap down, or the very end of the race). Logano wasn't in the wrong to block with 10 laps left on a restart that could have marred his own finish IMO.

I don't have a problem with what Logano did to Stewart. I just can't believe Kevin Harvick hasn't beaten the crap out of him for saying that Harvick's wife wears the pants in the family & tells him what to do all the time.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Stewart is a hypocrite. He would do the same damn thing if he had the position. He cries all the time now. I used to like Smoke but he is a puss now.

Then to go over to get into a "fight" with about 100 people surrounding you and Logano is getting so lame.

Just heard the Hamlin has a fracture in his back...Hope he gets well.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with what Logano did to Stewart. I just can't believe Kevin Harvick hasn't beaten the crap out of him for saying that Harvick's wife wears the pants in the family & tells him what to do all the time.

Harvick hasn't said anything because he is a pussy too and what Logano said is true. If you are ok with another man grabbing your wife's ass on national TV and you didn't do shit about it, then yeah, your wife definitely wears the pants in the family.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Tony, Kevin, Delana, Ryan N, and Chrissy N. are all real good friends? And as far as Logano goes, he is a punk bitch. Harvick would whoop Logano's narrow ass, but is it worth it? Harvick has been fined, docked points, on probation, and suspended for striking back, so it's no wonder he keeps his cool. NASCAR has clipped his wings.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Tony, Kevin, Delana, Ryan N, and Chrissy N. are all real good friends? And as far as Logano goes, he is a punk bitch. Harvick would whoop Logano's narrow ass, but is it worth it? Harvick has been fined, docked points, on probation, and suspended for striking back, so it's no wonder he keeps his cool. NASCAR has clipped his wings.

Would you be ok with your friend grabbing your wife's ass? I know I sure as hell wouldn't, regardless if it was a friend or not.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see his frustrations. Stewart almost hit the cone on pit exit. But at the same time don't pass on the apron. Or maybe Nascar just shouldn't allow it. So Stewart really just needs to stfu. Twas funny to see him fight Logano though. Little bitch needed a slapping from getting his panties in a bunch with Hamlin. Hamlin got into Logano at Bristol but it wasn't intentional. Logano then whines on Twitter. Logano then cost himself the race by pushing Hamlin up the track before finally turning right into the side of his car wrecking them both. Way to be a man Joey. Dumbass

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what was said, Joey Lamo spun his tires, which is why Stewart has such a big run on him. But what I dont understand is Lamo had him on the apron, so why didnt Tony just tag his bumper and watch him spin out of his way?? Instead Tony hits the brakes and cost himself the race.

Now as far as Joey Lamo and Hamlin...Hamlin gave him plenty of room going into the corner, Lamo couldnt hold his car and came up on Hamlin and wrecked him. It was obvious Lamo did not have the strongest car at the time so instead of salvaging a good finish he takes them both out.

Word from Dr Jerry Punch is Hamlin has a fracture of the L1 vertebrae, and said it would be at least 4 to 6 weeks for him to heal before he could even think of rehab. And rehab is gonna be another 3 to 4 weeks. Hamlin is reported to be sportin a back brace and cant turn at all let alone climb into a car. Nascar's no tolerance policly will not allow Hamlin to drive at all on any kind of pain killers, so Hamlin could be out for a while!!!

Forget the fact that Tony Stewart was right or wrong, someone needs to Beat the shit out of Joey Lamo. Last year he had a beef with Gordon, Johnson, and Biffle. This year he is just starting his shit all over again with a new set of drivers.

But the best part was sorry ass Krylie Busch...He is going to get the checkered flag and the crowd starts to roar to life.....Of coarse the ego bitch that Busch is starts to bow cause he thinks..."OMG I have fans!!!" When in fact they were cheering cause of the Stewart-Lamo fight!!! What a Phuktard!!!!