• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lockett and Collins enter COVID protocol

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lockett is vaccinated, so he requires to negative tests to return. Collins' vaccination status is unknown.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they changed how they deal with vaccinated players. If Lockett tests tomorrow clean and Saturday he can play. They put this in place to help the Rams no doubt but now it might help the Hawks.

Lockett is one of the best WR in the NFL and the Hawks need him against the Rams.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they changed how they deal with vaccinated players. If Lockett tests tomorrow clean and Saturday he can play. They put this in place to help the Rams no doubt but now it might help the Hawks.

Lockett is one of the best WR in the NFL and the Hawks need him against the Rams.
They actually changed it now so that you can have multiple tests/negatives in the same day even.

Also there's a solid chance the game is pushed back.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So if vaccinated AND asymptomatic, the testing requirements to get back were trimmed as such that they could be out as little as a day or two.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how no one can get a "cold" anymore... Everything is referred to as Covid...

*sneezes*

look-back-run.gif

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*sneezes*

look-back-run.gif
You're basically right... I was at Fred Meyer yesterday and the person in front of me was buying cough drops and cough syrup... He was getting the look of death by so many around him... Even the checker did a double take... I felt bad... I said, isn't nice to say that you just have a cold again these days? He started cracking up... Then he flipped everyone off around him (not me) and said he tested negative for Covid that day thank you...

The old cliche needs to be reminded here... "Don't judge a book by it's cover"

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seahawks’ request to move back Week 16 game vs. Bears denied by NFL​

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks just placed a bunch more people on the list today, and seeing as the game is Tuesday they can't clear in time for the Game yet they were clear yesterday so would have played Today.

The Seahawks placed six players on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Sunday, including starting cornerback D.J. Reed and starting right tackle Brandon Shell.

Also on the COVID list are running back Travis Homer, defensive end Kerry Hyder Jr., and a pair of practice squad players, guard Pier-Olivier Lestage and cornerback Mike Jackson.

They join in the reserve/COVID-19 list receiver Tyler Lockett and running back Alex Collins, who both went on it on Thursday.

The Seahawks were scheduled to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday, but that game was moved to Tuesday due to the Rams having a COVID outbreak during the week.

This is starting to feel so dirty, lets see how the next 2 days go.

Last edited:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're basically right... I was at Fred Meyer yesterday and the person in front of me was buying cough drops and cough syrup... He was getting the look of death by so many around him... Even the checker did a double take... I felt bad... I said, isn't nice to say that you just have a cold again these days? He started cracking up... Then he flipped everyone off around him (not me) and said he tested negative for Covid that day thank you...

The old cliche needs to be reminded here... "Don't judge a book by it's cover"

And then everyone clapped?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks just placed a bunch more people on the list today, and seeing as the game is Tuesday they can't clear in time for the Game yet they were clear yesterday so would have played Today.

The Seahawks placed six players on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Sunday, including starting cornerback D.J. Reed and starting right tackle Brandon Shell.

Also on the COVID list are running back Travis Homer, defensive end Kerry Hyder Jr., and a pair of practice squad players, guard Pier-Olivier Lestage and cornerback Mike Jackson.

They join in the reserve/COVID-19 list receiver Tyler Lockett and running back Alex Collins, who both went on it on Thursday.

The Seahawks were scheduled to play the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday, but that game was moved to Tuesday due to the Rams having a COVID outbreak during the week.

This is starting to feel so dirty, lets see how the next 2 days go.
Um, if they were put on the list yesterday they would not have played yesterday.

Now if we add any today or tomorrow before the game, those would be guys we would have had available.

Rams are getting guys back, but also added more as well.

It's a total cluster fuck and for sure favors the Rams, but we were doomed anyway. This season was over weeks ago.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, if they were put on the list yesterday they would not have played yesterday.

Now if we add any today or tomorrow before the game, those would be guys we would have had available.

Rams are getting guys back, but also added more as well.

It's a total cluster fuck and for sure favors the Rams, but we were doomed anyway. This season was over weeks ago.
Yeah and with the Saints winning yesterday pretty much makes our chances of advancing next to nothing...,

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and with the Saints winning yesterday pretty much makes our chances of advancing next to nothing...,

easiest way is the 49ers having 8 loses and 2 of Washington, Pilly, Vikings and saints to have 9 loses. I think washington, pilly and the vikings all could end up with 9 and the Rams play the 49ers on the final week of the season. The Bucs could have really helped the Hawks last night but meh. Also having the 49ers lose yesterday would have helped then Atlanta would need to lose but we all know that they will lose probs 2 out of the next 3.

ROOT FOR DA BEARS AND EAGLES!

Washington and Pilly still have to play each other twice.

Last edited:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this turned out pretty well for the Rams. They got at least 10 guys back while Seattle has added more to the covid list.

League got what it wanted.