• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he got dickrolled?

If anybody deserved to get dickrolled, it would be Freddy Reqsquare. jmo

Are ya out there Freddy?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I "LMAO" at is that there are people that are apparently so concerned who does and does not post here on a regular basis.

What makes me "LMAO" even more is that there are people that are so desperate for approval and getting "rep points" that they need to comment on someone who apparently doesn't have any. I have been around Vinnie long enough to know that he is like me in that aspect and couldn't care less if anyone gives us any "rep points". Please give them to someone who values them and makes them feel better about their lives. We obviously know who those people are now that they feel the need to comment about them.

Popeye and RedAlert I will be making your day because I will be giving you all the "rep points" I can just to help you get through the day without rocking yourself to sleep in the fetal position while sucking your thumb.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the rep jed --all you wrote for comment was "sad" ??
but thanks anyhow :D

Oh man, I am so disappointed that they will not allow me to give you a precious rep point for this response. For some reason I have to spread them out before I can give it to you again for such eloquent comments.

Anyone else desperate for a rep point to make themselves feel better let me know so I can spread them out and get back to Popeye as soon as possible so he doesn't feel left out?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed, I'm concerned you may be heading for another melt down.
So much that I felt the need to get in touch with a mod and have them remove the rep pt you gave me.

Thanks anyway.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed, I'm concerned you may be heading for another melt down.
So much that I felt the need to get in touch with a mod and have them remove the rep pt you gave me.

Thanks anyway.

No meltdown coming here.

Why would you punish yourself like that? Are you some sort of masochist?

No I am not talking about taking away a precious rep point which is horrifying in and of it's self. I am talking about talking to a mod. Didn't you hear? There are all cowardly bitches.

I am just anxiously waiting for the day that I can give you another precious rep point to make your day.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No meltdown coming here.

Why would you punish yourself like that? Are you some sort of masochist?

No I am not talking about taking away a precious rep point which is horrifying in and of it's self. I am talking about talking to a mod. Didn't you hear? There are all cowardly bitches.

I am just anxiously waiting for the day that I can give you another precious rep point to make your day.

You mean these guys?

see-this-shit.jpg

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean these guys?

see-this-shit.jpg

No, that guy at least confronted him about stopping it. The people I am talking about are too cowardly to do it to your face and have to go behind your back and talk shit because they are bitches.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure you're going through the proper channels? You may be encountering the first line of defense.

moderators-personal-assistant-moderators-assistant-beer-demotivational-poster-1266781892.jpg

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I "LMAO" at is that there are people that are apparently so concerned who does and does not post here on a regular basis.

What makes me "LMAO" even more is that there are people that are so desperate for approval and getting "rep points" that they need to comment on someone who apparently doesn't have any. I have been around Vinnie long enough to know that he is like me in that aspect and couldn't care less if anyone gives us any "rep points". Please give them to someone who values them and makes them feel better about their lives. We obviously know who those people are now that they feel the need to comment about them.

Popeye and RedAlert I will be making your day because I will be giving you all the "rep points" I can just to help you get through the day without rocking yourself to sleep in the fetal position while sucking your thumb.

I will say the biggest difference between you and vinnie...he IS one of those ASSHOLES that has to talk shit and shoot down everyone with an opinion or interest that differs from himself. I enjoy debates with people, getting alternate perspectives, what I hate is talking to some idiot that refuses to acknowledge any thought that didn't come from himself.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...notice my ONE rep point...I don't give a shit...I'm hear to talk Husker sports, with my fellow husker fans....mostly football :)