• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LMAO

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must we. It's just now getting where people don't attack me because I'm just another dumbass SU fan.

I want everyone to know I am THE dumbass Syracuse fan.

Quiet, dumbass!!! :lol:

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kidding!

I know that. John0 was not the most popular person to post here.

The killer was when he argued for like 10 pages that the SU mascott Otto was not an Orange. :L

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The killer was when he argued for like 10 pages that the SU mascott Otto was not an Orange. :L

HE IS JUST A VERY FAT MAN WHO USED TOO MUCH SPRAY TAN AT THE LOCAL TANNING PARLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Otto's an orange?!?!

Actually he kinda reminds me of one of these yellow happy faces that got too much sun ---> :gaah:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE IS JUST A VERY FAT MAN WHO USED TOO MUCH SPRAY TAN AT THE LOCAL TANNING PARLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parlor??? What is this, the wild wild west?? Maybe we can head to the saloon after we catch some rays!

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God you are such a pussy. Butthurt about something NOT involving your team??? Seriously?? That's how sensitive you are about the SEC Runeman? You've got some issues my friend, and they go way beyond thinking Mike Miller is simar to Frank Kaminsky (although that one is so bad I won't ever let you forget it).

No, certainly not disappointed about Kentucky. They played great. Kentucky and Florida were both final 4 teams, no team from the PAC achieved that distinction. It's when Kentucky lost and when Florida lost, you ass wipes came on the Game threads and acted like jerks. I'm just pointing out that none of you will ever be accused of being a class act. As I stated many times earlier, Arizona is a good team; just not final 4 material and I was correct. I also pointed out the PAC is not that strong; also correct. Finally, I pointed out you know nothing about evaluating basketball talent, given your dismal "pick-em" record, during the regular season and the tournament. I scored way better than you in BOTH contests so it also proves that you know sooooo little, you might as well have thrown darts at the board. Now, that's really pathetic. The long and the short is you and some of your Arizona buddies are ass wipes for being jerks on game threads and you don't know dick as you habitually get it wrong. Sorry I'm in your head and sorry you have been such a dismal failure. Should have sent the "real" man of your house to debate this....looooser.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, certainly not disappointed about Kentucky. They played great. Kentucky and Florida were both final 4 teams, no team from the PAC achieved that distinction. It's when Kentucky lost and when Florida lost, you ass wipes came on the Game threads and acted like jerks. I'm just pointing out that none of you will ever be accused of being a class act. As I stated many times earlier, Arizona is a good team; just not final 4 material and I was correct. I also pointed out the PAC is not that strong; also correct. Finally, I pointed out you know nothing about evaluating basketball talent, given your dismal "pick-em" record, during the regular season and the tournament. I scored way better than you in BOTH contests so it also proves that you know sooooo little, you might as well have thrown darts at the board. Now, that's really pathetic. The long and the short is you and some of your Arizona buddies are ass wipes for being jerks on game threads and you don't know dick as you habitually get it wrong. Sorry I'm in your head and sorry you have been such a dismal failure. Should have sent the "real" man of your house to debate this....looooser.

Given the path and who each had to play, I don't think UF can say they really did any better than Zona. I dunno... but take all this crap with a grain of salt. How much does this tourney really mean anyways? Not a thing! Look at what happened. A 7 and 8 seed got hot at the end and met up. In my mind, neither Uconn nor Kentucky are the #1 and 2 teams in the nation.. but that's how it worked out.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

change out the tampon.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For having such almighty CBB knowledge, you don't even know the definition of a strong conference. If a conference has two teams that do well, and the rest is shit, that is certainly not a strong conference. That is having two good teams surrounded by shit. If you have a conference that is solid almost all the way throughout, and yet doesn't get to the FF, they are still the stronger conference. By your measure, the SEC was the strongest conference this year, and certainly stronger than the P12 and the B12. That is obvious bullshit. Try and keep up.