• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lizzy Hale blows my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I happened to run across this group Halestorm on youtube and I like their sound. Hard to believe they have been around since 1998 and I never heard them before. Lizzy Hale is the hottest female lead singer since Pat Benatar . I would love to party and write lyrics with her until the sun comes up. She blows my mind. I wish her tons of success . She is a superstar. Wow just Wow ! and Wow again !

:suds::clap:

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I happened to run across this group Halestorm on youtube and I like their sound. Hard to believe they have been around since 1998 and I never heard them before. Lizzy Hale is the hottest female lead singer since Pat Benatar . I would love to party and write lyrics with her until the sun comes up. She blows my mind. I wish her tons of success . She is a superstar. Wow just Wow ! and Wow again !

You must listen to even less radio than I do. And that takes skill. I commend you :clap2:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I never heard of her either, I did some research and turns out you are quite correct BofB.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...........

What the hell happened to the pic of Lizzy Hale that I posted earlier today?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...........

What the hell happened to the pic of Lizzy Hale that I posted earlier today?

Didnt see it, but im gonna go out on a limb and say it was NSFW. In case you SOMEHOW missed it, this site is on the verge of closing down due to google pulling their ads for terms violation(NSFW images).

The mods have spent the last week going thru thousands of threads removing said images. We have a NSFW thread...please post post questionable pics there. The site is trying to win an appeal with google, and any questionable pics will ruin that chance and inevitably we will lose our beloved site.

Bottom line..no more slutty pics.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even slutty pics...

If the pic has a chick that isn't fully clothed or is in kinda suggestive pose, don't post it outside of the NSFW forum.

Google pulling adsense has made this forum into a sterile environment.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is one halestorm song that gets radio play all the time here. I always stop when I come across it, but never looked into their other stuff

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even slutty pics...

If the pic has a chick that isn't fully clothed or is in kinda suggestive pose, don't post it outside of the NSFW forum.

True. We are in a no-skin setup right now. We don't want the advertisers to be able to have ANYTHING to question about the hoop.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is one halestorm song that gets radio play all the time here. I always stop when I come across it, but never looked into their other stuff

I first listened to them when the song I Get Off was being played a few years back. I know the song that gets a lot of play is Mz Hyde even though it's been out a while.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite Halestorm song

Granted I really haven't listened to too much of their stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw the pic, under the current state of the board, it was NSFW

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My two favorite songs from Halestorm right now are....Here's to us and Freak like me

Been listening all day to Lizzy Hale. I keep pressing replay on these songs. She is rocking my world. Wow !

:rockon::thrasher::music::yes::clap::10:

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My mind isn't the only thing of mine I want her to blow.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what pisses me off is that I just checked stubhub to see where Halestorm is playing and they are mostly playing things like the Iowa and Missouri State fairs and smaller joints back east. This is a major group that America is missing out on with one of the most talented singers in Rock I have ever heard.

Lizzy Hale could hold her own up against some of the greatest of all time and that includes Janis Joplin, Heart, Benetar, and Joan Jett.

This group should be in the big time playing at the best places in America. Fuck I see no dates here in San Francisco and I am there as soon as they get here. I want to rock with Halestorm and one of the best singers ever...Lizzy Hale.

Wake up America ! Halestorm is coming !

I just heard their concert in Philly a few years back on youtube and they are even better live. The true test of greatness. Wow !

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt see it, but im gonna go out on a limb and say it was NSFW. In case you SOMEHOW missed it, this site is on the verge of closing down due to google pulling their ads for terms violation(NSFW images).

The mods have spent the last week going thru thousands of threads removing said images. We have a NSFW thread...please post post questionable pics there. The site is trying to win an appeal with google, and any questionable pics will ruin that chance and inevitably we will lose our beloved site.

Bottom line..no more slutty pics.

It may have been a suggestive pose but no more than thousands of ads I see on the net and TV everyday.

Sigh. What is this world coming to?

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the whole world to see

Feels like a thousand boltz of lightning going through my soul

Can't think straight anymore

My mind has been blown

Lizzy has me in a tizzy

A Halestorm rolling through town

Wake up America

A superstar in the making

Her wind blows strong

A voice of a angel

A Rock N Roll Angel

Party's her ass off

Time to blast off

She's headed to the stars

No more back door bars

The big time awaits

Madison Square Garden

All the best of the best

Can't wait for her to hit the Bay

So my soul can fly away

Be free for a night

That Rock N' Roll girl is out of sight

It feels like I am in a Rock N' Roll Coma

I see her face and voice in my Dreams

And that awesome scream after a shot of Jim Beam

She is a Rock N' Roll Queen

Dedicated to Lizzy Hale who is on her way to the top. She is already tops with me. Wow !

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a interview by Halestorm and I am so impressed by how they are such top notch individuals. Lizzy and her brother Arejay seem real close and I dig that. They talk so cool about their parents and how they encouraged them to Rock. Arejay is a great drummer and a high energy dude. You have to have that extra energy to be a rock drummer. I cracked up when he talked about his dad making him a Tommy Lee spin drum kit. Really good people who also love to talk food. Rock on !

I saw a quote from Lizzy Hale that has me spinning.

Every challenge is an opportunity to prove to the world that you are Extraordinary. WOW !

I knew she was one of the great ones.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck I just realized I have been writing Lizzy and her name is spelled Lzzy. My bad. I told you she blew my mind. Shit I have to get my stuff together ...this chick has me gushing like a 8th grader with my comb in my back pocket. She is something though. Wow !

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stop thinking about her and I can't stop gushing about her. I guess I am going back to 8th grade . She had me at ....Here's to us. Damn I need to buy a new comb. Wow !

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.