• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LIV vs PGA Major Challenge

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get back to me when the deal actually goes through.
Whether or not the government steps in to force Monaghan to stand behind all his moral grandstanding, everyone knows now that grandstanding is all it was. If it is broken up I would be curious to see what players turn down the second round of LIV contracts. PGA agreeing to it is a massive loss for them no matter how it turns out at this point.

If it gets blocked and Monaghan gets pushed out then maaaaybe they can save some face.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether or not the government steps in to force Monaghan to stand behind all his moral grandstanding, everyone knows now that grandstanding is all it was. If it is broken up I would be curious to see what players turn down the second round of LIV contracts. PGA agreeing to it is a massive loss for them no matter how it turns out at this point.

If it gets blocked and Monaghan gets pushed out then maaaaybe they can save some face.
He's already being pushed out with this mysterious illness thing. We're a week or so away from "decided to step aside to focus on his health and his family" statement. Just has to make sure the check clears first.