• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Little boy blue is not a troll?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, LMAO. you so funny and predictable. Pure entertainment.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that made my night .......

FUCKING SAME HERE

Let's do this

And what will the other boys think when they see you hitting on me and trying to get my address and phone number late at night. just saying. :gaah::gaah::drool:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, LMAO. you so funny and predictable. Pure entertainment.

you are as entertaining as repeats of telly tubbies to a woman that has 8 kids....

Like I said ... and last comment on this ... done with you ... talk football ... or fucking leave ... you cant delete your coments about leave when you want ..... and you set the rules not the admins . ( thats gonna be a funny one for you to try to explain)

Still so sure you are the one controlling this conversation?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are as entertaining as repeats of telly tubbies to a woman that has 8 kids....

Like I said ... and last comment on this ... done with you ... talk football ... or fucking leave ... you cant delete your coments about leave when you want ..... and you set the rules not the admins . ( thats gonna be a funny one for you to try to explain)

Oh Twisty, you need to just learn to have and get more fun out of life. Its the holidays. relax, have a good time with your family. Damn. Christ, this isn't life or death. r*pe or murder. This is just a Dallas Cowboy forum for those with many opinions about their team and how they choose to express there feelings. Please try and have a great holiday. My grandparents always made everyone take off the gloves during this time of year. So after tomorrow, I will be with family and traveling for a couple weeks. We can pick up the banter after the holidays. Best wishes even though we disagree at times. By the way, I am still a Cowboy fan of 43 years now.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO. That's why you keep coming back for more. So hilarious. You really do crack me up more than you think. :drool:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO. That's why you keep coming back for more. So hilarious. You really do crack me up more than you think. :drool:

and you really are the troll most of us know ... that you keep trying to hide

Have a nice night troll .....

PS come visit me sometime .... we'll share some beer and Cowboys stories about a team you know shit about

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PS come visit me sometime .... we'll share some beer and Cowboys stories about a team you know shit about
Hopefully we can do just that someday and I'll just sit there and let you make fun of me. I just hope its at a super bowl party instead of what's been going on the last 16 years.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe I can get your address from Erika, lol. :lol:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm no troll and you know it. You need Dallas Cowboy fans in here that speak their minds and disagree with you so you can take out your own frustrations on them if you differ in opinion. I knew way back when I stated Ware was over rated it would cause some disagreement and dissent. So what its true. I also said before the season started that the defense sucked and the D-line would be the weakest link of the team. It all came true and some are upset at me because I was right. So what. I can't control how others think and feel.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope but you can get it from Manster IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS

I don't think that would be a good idea. he almost got in some trouble at work when I sent him pictures a few months ago. If you want to get him in trouble, go for it. I'm not that low no matter how pissed he is at me.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on twisty!!! You've said for 3 months now you were done with me. lol! you keep coming back for more even though we agreed 3 months ago not to respond to each other's post. What happened. I think you are secretly in love with me. Should I be frightened? :lol::laugh3::wtf2::yahoo:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on twisty!!! You've said for 3 months now you were done with me. lol! you keep coming back for more even though we agreed 3 months ago not to respond to each other's post. What happened. I think you are secretly in love with me. Should I be frightened? :lol::laugh3::wtf2::yahoo:

blah........

your circus act is old .....

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

btw blue I know you think this is all fun and a circus act..... I hope you realize if manster was to ever give me your address ( no I wouldn't come to fight you .... not worth my time) I would just hand it over to a certain Vets right group..... and Id bet you 10 years salary ... you would be unemployed (that is if you have a job)

Watch who and what issues you push ..... You are starting to get real stupid

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw blue I know you think this is all fun and a circus act..... I hope you realize if manster was to ever give me your address ( no I wouldn't come to fight you .... not worth my time) I would just hand it over to a certain Vets right group..... and Id bet you 10 years salary ... you would be unemployed (that is if you have a job)

Should I get a lawyer, or contact my relatives in the Pentagon and F.B.I. ?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father was a vet but he isn't around to help you out. Maybe you can contact my sister. She was in the military and in Korea for 4 years.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My father was a vet but he isn't around to help you out. Maybe you can contact my sister. She was in the military and in Korea for 4 years.

If she was in Korea it was recent .... Women werent allowed in combat during the Korean war ......

want to keep making yourself look dumb?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well first of all, I am self employed so we can take that threat off the table. Second of all, those right wing, tea party, republican, whacko, birtha tea party threats and bully tactics don't work out very well up here in the northeast. But you can surely try. I encourage you to do so.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she was in Korea it was recent .... Women werent allowed in combat during the Korean war ......

want to keep making yourself look dumb?
See wasn't in combat. Military police. She was stationed there during Reagon Administration.