• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions Win Loss Prediction Thread.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
Im just used to the Lions. Past 41 years for me. You have to remember O.L. that in the past the Lions have had great preseasons and well, you know. I'l keep my fingers crossed that the Lions can have a winning season.

True, but you have to watch how they play and not necessarily if they win. If they leave their starters out for 3 quarters in every game then that wont be a good indication. You have to watch games 2 and 3 and usually only the first half when it is starters versus starters.

Even then there are things you look for like blitzing on defense constantly. Preseason over-blitzing gives you no information whatsoever on how good your defense is. It is only an indication of how much of d-bag your coaches are.

Same thing on offense. Throwing hail Mary's and using trick plays to score gives you know information. Teams tend to play vanilla in the preseason in order to evaluate talent. It becomes difficult to do so otherwise.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think somewhere between 7-9 and 9-7 seems about right.

We have a talented roster, but with a new coaching staff it can often take a year to get all the kinks ironed out...

Hmmm.... looks like you're saying 8-8.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-11

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC Championship.

Kreton better give me a thumbs up for this prediction. :suds:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll get everyone officially on file once we get into the preseason and ready for week 1. For the time being have fun guys and glorify the team and bash the team, but a honest prediction just before the season starts is all I'm after.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn this year......I think 8-8 will be a common and popular pick as well as 7-9 and 9-7.......I'm feeling different right now.......I have to choose between 5-11 or 11-5.... I can see both happening depending on the coaching staff and injuries this year.....I'll wait till the pre-season to make up mind on which side the fence to be on.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really need to see the coaching staff and team in pre-season. I had high hopes last year, then watched as Schwartz, et al, pulled a Lovie and choked a season away. There's enough talent on both sides of the ball, it just needs direction.

On the bright side, looks like most of the old staff can go f-up some other teams. Hooray!

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYG - win
@ Carolina - win. The Carolina offense is going to be awful this year
Green Bay - win
@NYJ - win
Buffalo - win
@Minnesota - win
New Orleans - loss
@Atlanta - loss
Miami - win
@Arizona - loss
@NE - loss
Chicago - big win
Tampa Bay - win
Minnesota - win
@ Chicago - win
@ GB - loss

That's 11-5 and the Wild Card behind the Packers. The Lions then face San Francisco at home and win, but lose the NFC Divisional week to the Eagles as they have no answer again for Shady.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel love!

Hell yea you got a thumbs up Thndr. And GVSU is right. I am still calling 19-0. And I stand by it. Each week the Lions take the field I expect them to win.I know they won't win 19 but there are no games on this or any schedule I dont think the Lions have no chance at winning and if they have a chance I believe.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can beat Atlanta. Most over rated team in the NFL. They got 2 WR and a QB. Rest of the team is trash. Especially the D.
We can also beat NO at home. Probably a shoot out but definitely a possible win.
Don't sleep on the Viqueens either, Bridgewater is the real deal.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bump:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok fellas, It's that time again. 3rd preseason game is over......Some feel warm and fuzzy, others feel shaky about what we got....Here's your chance to put the Kool-Aid and Hater Aid to the test once again......A few of us got it right last year......Will you be a Homer? Or will you be a Hater? Or will you throw bias out the window and give us your gut feeling?

I'll kick it off......Tons of talent, but doesn't play like a team....That's my summary.

Muzz 8-8