• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions vs. Packers Official Game Day Thread

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions are still atop the division. Terrible game today for the Lions offense. Durham, ogeltree, broyles, and edwards are not that good without CJ.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Lions...hard to win when your best player is in street clothes and nobody really steps up...see you on Thanksgiving..who's bringing the beer?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would've been a completely different game with CJ in the game! Would've liked to have watched that game instead of the lousy game we watched today. Game two in your house will be a big game indeed! Good luck till then folks! Thanks for letting us in your thread this afternoon. Our board sucks compared to your board!

Hard to know how good your guys are from today. You still have Rodgers and a great receiving corp. Your run game gashed us badly today. That hasn't happened to us this year. Idk what that was all about. Hard to know about your D too. Megatron makes a such big difference in how teams have to defend us. Who knows. You're a good guy, Pushn40. I'll wish you luck, but not your guys. :suds:

Pushn40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to know how good your guys are from today. You still have Rodgers and a great receiving corp. Your run game gashed us badly today. That hasn't happened to us this year. Idk what that was all about. Hard to know about your D too. Megatron makes a such big difference in how teams have to defend us. Who knows. You're a good guy, Pushn40. I'll wish you luck, but not your guys. :suds:

I'm with you - I still have no idea who this GB team is, and without CJ in the game, this entire game could've been nothing more than an illusion for all I know. I hope both of our teams tear up the Vikings and Bears this year, and meet back at your house in a couple of months for a great game with all of both team's key players. Till then, thanks for the great chat this week! Good group of people in here. Peace out!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to measure where this team is at from that game. Shows how important Megatron is and how vulnerable the offense is without him.

Surprising to me that they were even able to keep it close for as long as they did.

Thanks Packer fans, stay classy.

aar000n

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roll over and die kittens. Wow just sad
:lame:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought out defense played pretty well today. Holding Rodgers to just one TD pass is pretty strong.