• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lions game

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game by Packers other than turnovers and run defense was a bit porous at times.

Packers were able to run with some success that helped to set up some passing. Rodgers showed a lot of heart coming back out with calf injury. Lacy ran very hard, but did have the fumble.

Packers clearly better team in the game.

Now 2 weeks until next game so Rodgers can recover.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats:suds:

No excuses from this fan. Stafford sucked and DL got steamrolled all day. Good luck in two weeks. We lose and I become a Packer fan. Wish the hometown kid Janis was active more.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a good game...both teams fought their butts off.

Am I wrong in hoping I never see Brad Jones on the field when the Packers are on D...he can play special teams, but if he's not doing something stupid he seems to be a couple steps late...just tired of that dude and if his contract isn't prohibitive, I hope he's not on the team next year...that or his game intelligence increases immensely... that penalty for the hit on the head of Stafford was just another in a long line of brain dead football plays.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a good game...both teams fought their butts off.

Am I wrong in hoping I never see Brad Jones on the field when the Packers are on D...he can play special teams, but if he's not doing something stupid he seems to be a couple steps late...just tired of that dude and if his contract isn't prohibitive, I hope he's not on the team next year...that or his game intelligence increases immensely... that penalty for the hit on the head of Stafford was just another in a long line of brain dead football plays.

I am there with you on Brad Jones... he has to be the worst inside linebacker in the NFL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats:suds:

No excuses from this fan. Stafford sucked and DL got steamrolled all day. Good luck in two weeks. We lose and I become a Packer fan. Wish the hometown kid Janis was active more.

Thanks, Good luck in Dallas... at least Dallas seems more vulnerable at home then on the road.

Janis will probably get his chances next year, I think he has the talent. If he was special teams standout, he would be getting his chances this year... only reason Boykin is active over him most likely. Boykin has done nothing at #4 spot this year.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad Jones needs to lose his roster spot. I would take an old ratty worn out work boot over Brad Jones at this point.