• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LinebackerU

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop trolling the Nebraska forum please.

EOM

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop trolling the Nebraska forum please.

EOM

LOL, yeah, I was trolling. Had been posting all game long and everything was fine till a bad call went against you, which I said was a shitty call. Then suddenly you guys were full of insults on our team and confrontational .

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, yeah, I was trolling. Had been posting all game long and everything was fine till a bad call went against you, which I said was a shitty call. Then suddenly you guys were full of insults on our team and confrontational .

You were trolling.

Nebraska fans complaining about the clipping call that negated the TD by Ameer. You are the one that got bent of shape with your...

"Convenient how you all forgot about the TD/fumble in 2012."

In a thread on the Nebraska forum.

Convenient how you forgot about the pass in 1982. Convenient how you don't mention the phantom false start on the first FG in OT. Convenient how you don't mention Ficken ain't kicken.

You then went on to says things how the Nebraska QBs could carry water to Hackenberg.

How Nebraska only has Ameer Abdullah and that Penn State is filled with great running back talent.

You are the one that got your panties all bunched up in the Nebraska forums even after we asked you to leave multiple times.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, like I said, if I were trolling, I would've been trying to stir pot before kickoff.

Shit happens, congrats on teh win. I still need to make a trip to Lincoln for a game sometime soon!!! Good luck next week and in bowl

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me just say that I wasn't too far from where they stash the away fans in the stadium... You Huskers know how to drink... There was one dude in the pisser that spent 5 minutes trying to stand up and find his shrunken cock. He was laughing about it and making fun of his "husker"

Hardest laugh I had had in awhile.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were trolling.

Nebraska fans complaining about the clipping call that negated the TD by Ameer. You are the one that got bent of shape with your...

"Convenient how you all forgot about the TD/fumble in 2012."

In a thread on the Nebraska forum.

Convenient how you forgot about the pass in 1982. Convenient how you don't mention the phantom false start on the first FG in OT. Convenient how you don't mention Ficken ain't kicken.

You then went on to says things how the Nebraska QBs could carry water to Hackenberg.

How Nebraska only has Ameer Abdullah and that Penn State is filled with great running back talent.

You are the one that got your panties all bunched up in the Nebraska forums even after we asked you to leave multiple times.

AFTER your fans said you were losing to a team with NO talent and Belton or any of our backs wouldn't make your 3 deep. Never said PSU had great running back talent, or anyone better than Abdullah, just replying to a statemnet that was so insanely stupid because outside of Adbullah I have seen nothing from any Nebraska RB. I have seen Zwinak shred your defense 2 years in a row and seen belton run for over 200 a couple weeks ago.

Yes, it is convenient how you scream bloody murder over that call when we were robbed just last year....short memories.

Also, you never asked me to leave until after the call.

As for the QB thing, it was also comical that your guy said stanton ran circles around HAck at elite 11, that was the most comical of all.

Bottom line, it started when one of the geniuses claimed we had no talent and I pointed out otherwise and it was replied with an insult. I had posted nothing negative to that point.

Good luck to you the rest of the way. Honestly, Nebraska is one of few fanbases in Big 10 I like.

Last edited by a moderator: