• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Line is moving.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open @ -23 to current of -21.

Jus' sayin.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU covers!

Book it!

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU covers!

Book it!

Wish I had your confidence. Starting a freshman QB against a team with 18 returning starters that upset Arky and almost got Auburn and Baylor. I'm skeptical that this will be a runaway. If I had to put the house on it I would take ULM and the points. Hope I'm wrong.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the beginning of the lines coming out...I told everyone that would listen to take ULM and the 24. But that was before the announcement and inspection of Knight.

Not enough peeps taking OU to cover I guess...if it hits 20 before game time, mommy is gonna have to take some of my inheritance to the Fiesta.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the beginning of the lines coming out...I told everyone that would listen to take ULM and the 24. But that was before the announcement and inspection of Knight.

Not enough peeps taking OU to cover I guess...if it hits 20 before game time, mommy is gonna have to take some of my inheritance to the Fiesta.

So you like the knight decision?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had your confidence. Starting a freshman QB against a team with 18 returning starters that upset Arky and almost got Auburn and Baylor. I'm skeptical that this will be a runaway. If I had to put the house on it I would take ULM and the points. Hope I'm wrong.

it is also the same team that gave up 45 points to Ohio, in their last game, a bowl game....42 to Baylor, 40 to Louisiana LaFeyette and 45 to Arkansas State in losses to them.

I think OU will be just fine, in this one....

soonerinark

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arkansas and Auburn may play in the SEC but would still have finished in the bottom of the big12 last year. OU does have talent and will be ready to play. Mr.Knight did not get the starting job because he lucked out in a few practices. I dont have a clue if the sooners cover the spread but glad I'm not a ULM fan.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you like the knight decision?

Yes sir.

We need the balance, and I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw from Knight.

Kid has wheels. He does fairly well so far in reading the defense (was my main fear).

I think he's gonna get picked in most BigXII games...he looks down the receiver too hard. BigXII secondaries will scorch him a few times for that trait I'm afraid.

We have great potential with this team, and the amount of underclassmen getting playing time makes me swoon!

BOOMER!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir.

We need the balance, and I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw from Knight.

Kid has wheels. He does fairly well so far in reading the defense (was my main fear).

I think he's gonna get picked in most BigXII games...he looks down the receiver too hard. BigXII secondaries will scorch him a few times for that trait I'm afraid.

We have great potential with this team, and the amount of underclassmen getting playing time makes me swoon!

BOOMER!

I noticed that too, but that's something he can be coached up on. Like you, I noticed that he seemed to do very well at reading defenses. He should only get better. Receivers need to help him out some.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed that too, but that's something he can be coached up on. Like you, I noticed that he seemed to do very well at reading defenses. He should only get better. Receivers need to help him out some.

I wouldn't put it all on the receivers, he threw some pretty bad passes there to start the game. And having 3 batted down gives me pause to wonder if he isn't going through his progressions or not. It's like he doesn't look at anything before he throws sometimes. Hopefully he gets those issues worked on this week.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put it all on the receivers, he threw some pretty bad passes there to start the game. And having 3 batted down gives me pause to wonder if he isn't going through his progressions or not. It's like he doesn't look at anything before he throws sometimes. Hopefully he gets those issues worked on this week.

Oh don't get me wrong. I wasn't putting it all on the receivers. Ill say this, he looks down his "go to receiver" for the play way too hard. He did seem to get tunnel vision at times, but he also made some excellent decisions. His option reads and decisions on when to pull the ball down and run were pretty impressive.

Like I said, he will have some freshman moments, but we may end up with something special with this kid. Like I've said, the talent is there. Hopefully the development continues. We should know more after WVU.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see the advancements made come the game against WVU. Still hoping that first half was just first game stage fright. Happens to a lot of kids at that age going from playing before less than 10K to playing in front of 80K+. Still hope to see a little more passing offense just to make upcoming defenses respect that so they don't stack the box against the run. But I love the running game...

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see the advancements made come the game against WVU. Still hoping that first half was just first game stage fright. Happens to a lot of kids at that age going from playing before less than 10K to playing in front of 80K+. Still hope to see a little more passing offense just to make upcoming defenses respect that so they don't stack the box against the run. But I love the running game...

I'm going to remain optimistic for the time being.