• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lincoln Police Investigating possible sexual assualt

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather you didn't rub me, thank you.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Basically, I'm abrasive and blunt and many times go after specific posters just to get a rise out of them. I rub a lot of people the wrong way. Not referring to anyone specifically, but people have pointed out that they put me on ignore because they believe I'm too vulgar and at times visceral in my posts directed at specific people. I'm banned from any other board than this one for this exact reason.

Sure, it's a flaw of mine, but my filter turns off when I post here. I don't know if it's because I get to "hide behind a keyboard", but I'm going to say what's on my mind and if people don't like it, by all means put me on ignore, but banning me from posting on other boards just shows that either 1. I threaten their credibility 2. they can't handle the truth or 3. They have a petty vendetta against me because I've correctly pointed out their serious flaws in the way they go about posting or running this site.

We haven't always seen eye to eye, but I like your posts way more than I do a certain contractor that posts here and has recently bragged about his ethics, when in fact a person of his self perceived ethical qualities is highly unprofessional instead with some of his name calling and attacks, which doesn't equate to being as highly respected as he claims he is.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I had forgotten about that kid, worst QB we've had in the last 3 decades almost.

Do you remember how he got in trouble for throwing furniture around in his girlfriend's apartment and she called the police on him? Shortly after that, his receivers refused to practice with him because he started throwing pieces of furniture at them instead of footballs! As bad as he was though, we had two QBs who were worse, MaCathorn Clayton, and Micky Joseph. They were atrocious QBs.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you remember how he got in trouble for throwing furniture around in his girlfriend's apartment and she called the police on him? Shortly after that, his receivers refused to practice with him because he started throwing pieces of furniture at them instead of footballs! As bad as he was though, we had two QBs who were worse, MaCathorn Clayton, and Micky Joseph. They were atrocious QBs.

I'm too young to know those names. I think I was only 6 for the first game I remember watching.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little early to speculate too much, but mi madre is saying no news is good news at this point.

If a report is made the day after and no arrests have been made at this point... It's probably gonna go away quietly.

Also when Tommy Armstrong, the 3rd most recognizable person in the state, makes a statement to the Omaha World Herald saying "they told us we should all be fine", Katie Flood or someone high up in the ranks would have publicly refuted that claim in some way if it wasn't true.

Last edited:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little early to speculate too much, but mi madre is saying no news is good news at this point.

I think LPD said "It will take weeks" to get it sorted out. Have to wait for DNA tests to come back, etc.

It's only been 9 days.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Mickey got tossed into the bench at Oklahoma and sliced his leg wide open - the rest of the team showed fear after that.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Construction contractors aren't gonna shit and piss in someones sump unless they've been treated poorly.
Yep they piss on the ground and shit in a honey bucket - but only if your not a Dick.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SSSSMOTIS !!! is so cool and very correct about this PC libtarded fakeness look to change the werld views

I HHHATE ALL this libtard PC take on all Werld issues ---- it is draining the very fabric of the American culture and history

PERIOD !!!
Pops we agree on many things, but as a father of 3 women and grandfather of one girl I was curious enough to watch the documentary The Hunting Grounds on campus r*pe and we don't see eye to eye on this. It explained what happen with the Jameis Winston case and it had the girl talk about it. The case was buried even though they had a r*pe kit. That girl was run out of town as certain cops were FSU Booster fundraisers so they really didn't investigate the case. I think folks would change their tuned if it happened to their daughter, niece, cousins daughter, etc.. A co-worker's daughter was once lured to a remote park to talk to an ex-boyfriend, 8 guys took turns r*pping and beating her unconscious. she crawled home where her father found her. They all served minor jail time. As for college athletes, there is too much interest by the Universities to protect their branding and on-field product. If you don't believe me, just look at what happened at Penn State. If you can, watch the whole movie. Many Universities are under Federal investigation for their ignoring victims in hundreds of cases per school. I am not saying some aren't next day remorse, but some certainly are not.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pops we agree on many things, but as a father of 3 women and grandfather of one girl I was curious enough to watch the documentary The Hunting Grounds on campus r*pe and we don't see eye to eye on this. It explained what happen with the Jameis Winston case and it had the girl talk about it. The case was buried even though they had a r*pe kit. That girl was run out of town as certain cops were FSU Booster fundraisers so they really didn't investigate the case. I think folks would change their tuned if it happened to their daughter, niece, cousins daughter, etc.. A co-worker's daughter was once lured to a remote park to talk to an ex-boyfriend, 8 guys took turns r*pping and beating her unconscious. she crawled home where her father found her. They all served minor jail time. As for college athletes, there is too much interest by the Universities to protect their branding and on-field product. If you don't believe me, just look at what happened at Penn State. If you can, watch the whole movie. Many Universities are under Federal investigation for their ignoring victims in hundreds of cases per school. I am not saying some aren't next day remorse, but some certainly are not.
oh my, good sir --I can't stand r*pe-- sex crimes en all
you may have taken my Smotis plorst out of context ??
I don't know
I do hope they find the perpatrator and give him what he deserves

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my, good sir --I can't stand r*pe-- sex crimes en all
you may have taken my Smotis plorst out of context ??
I don't know
I do hope they find the perpatrator and give him what he deserves
went back and reread the plorst Smotis made and I then quoted it
I was prlly quotin the line he made about this PC werld we live in ---
but in my heart if she was raped --may justice be served ---Big Time !!

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
went back and reread the plorst Smotis made and I then quoted it
I was prlly quotin the line he made about this PC werld we live in ---
but in my heart if she was raped --may justice be served ---Big Time !!

This makes me feel good. Not that I doubted Popeye is a great human being and Nebraskan, and father of a young angel, but I like hearing it just the same.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep they piss on the ground and shit in a honey bucket - but only if your not a Dick.

All I did was expect things to be done right, and if it wasn't, it should be fixed without any arguing over it. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, and sometimes he refused to fix things without threatening to charge me. I came oh so close to punching his lights out one day. It's okay now, he's out of business, and he won't be treating any other home buyer like shit.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did was expect things to be done right, and if it wasn't, it should be fixed without any arguing over it. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, and sometimes he refused to fix things without threatening to charge me. I came oh so close to punching his lights out one day. It's okay now, he's out of business, and he won't be treating any other home buyer like shit.
Was he a big builder or a guy who only built a few homes per year like the guy I hired to supervise building my house some 24 years ago?

The bank made me do it that way for my construction loan even though I had 1/2 the cost of the home to put down. The builder told me it would take 3 months to finish, but it took 9 months as he was having an affair with a gal he later married. The bank offered me a job because I over-watched the bills and the builder tried billing the bank twice for the same thing and I caught it while the bank didn't. The guy did a great job other than that, but then again, my father-in-law was a carpenter who built his own home so he made sure things were done right.

Back on topic*** Most Iowaweegians I know root for the Huskers. Only the low life Counciltuckians are hard core Hawk fans.
:nod: