• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lightning injury update

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lightning loosed Eric Brewer during pre game warmups and it doesn't sound too good, coach Cooper said there are 'lots of concern' regarding the injury. Prior to this it was announced Malone would miss the next 3-4 weeks with a fractured ankle. Prior to this I noticed also that Tommy Pyatt return would be delayed due to some sort of setback. The Lightning have got the injury bug and hopefully we get some healthy bodies back starting with Gudas who could play against the Sens tomorrow.

On a positive not Mr. Stamkos is eyeing a 6th of February return against the Maple Leafs, according to TSN's Darren Dreger he's ahead of schedule.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to Stamkos in his recovery.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lightning loosed Eric Brewer during pre game warmups and it doesn't sound too good, coach Cooper said there are 'lots of concern' regarding the injury. Prior to this it was announced Malone would miss the next 3-4 weeks with a fractured ankle. Prior to this I noticed also that Tommy Pyatt return would be delayed due to some sort of setback. The Lightning have got the injury bug and hopefully we get some healthy bodies back starting with Gudas who could play against the Sens tomorrow.

On a positive not Mr. Stamkos is eyeing a 6th of February return against the Maple Leafs, according to TSN's Darren Dreger he's ahead of schedule.
dang that would not even be 3 months for stamkos I hope he does not rush

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be at the game tonight, hope to see Gudas play.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Gudas but Matt Taomina his replacement played very well as did the Lightning.....finally.

I_Shall_Return

The Umpire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add Aulie again. He just came back! And add Hedman! Glad we keep taking offensive players. Pretty soon we'll have to trade for a D-man. All ours will be on IR!