• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lift for life...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody watch any of the footage or see any photos?? Coach Fitz has this team in the best shape I've ever seen. Silas Redd looks scary as an RB, OL looks much better, no more dough boys. Kids seemed very into it and an exciting vibe around them. Hell, even Bolden looked happy. Still trying to find a phoot of Paul Jones, but someone said he looks like an LB, I know he had the frame to be a beast like MROB was.....I remember seeing him on sideline as a freshman against Miami in 2001, was my first time down there as well. Told our writer he needed to see this kid, he was bigger than our LB's as a true frosh.

Here's a couple videos

Penn State Lift for Life 2012 - YouTube

Penn State Lift For Life 2012 - YouTube

Love the tug of war at the end

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool stuff - I think we're going to be at another level in conditioning this year. Maybe 2 levels, lol.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, this team is going to be scary under fitz. Kids are actually enjoying the brutal workouts because they are seeing bigtime results. Shawney Kersey looks jacked, especially for a speed burner WR. Kenney has also put a ton of good weight on. He was thin as a rail when he was a senior in HS'