• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lewan Is Such a Gigantic Piece of Shit

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a thug out there on LT protecting my QBs backside...sorry if that is what it takes. Bigtime position on the O-line and a huge hole to fill on any team.

Meaner and the nastier the better I say.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not mix and mesh thugs with tough players.

Which is what you're doing in the case of Taylor Lewan. Dude's not a thug. He's just a big 6' 7" bully. I happen to want those on my team shoving dudes around. That's what I loved about David Stewart. People went where he wanted them to go, even after the whistle sometimes...

page2_g_dstewartts_600.jpg

I never saw Lamar Woodley or James Harrison beat him. Not once. And they hated it too.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a thug out there on LT protecting my QBs backside...sorry if that is what it takes. Bigtime position on the O-line and a huge hole to fill on any team.

Meaner and the nastier the better I say.

Yep, a guy who takes it personally and a little too seriously. A guy who is bigger than everyone else and doesn't give a shit about fines.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
page2_g_dstewartts_600.jpg

Look at that Ref, guys got "alligator arms" and is not quite sure if he wants to get into the mix...lolz:scratch:

"Be nice, guys. Don't force me to get in the middle of this." :pound:

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The face mask on that cat after the play was dirty as fuck, but when the play is going... do what you have to do. Plenty of Pros "play dirty well". Some of the best hold/grab face masks. They just know how to get away with it.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The face mask on that cat after the play was dirty as fuck, but when the play is going... do what you have to do. Plenty of Pros "play dirty well". Some of the best hold/grab face masks. They just know how to get away with it.

Yeah, he should have been tossed for that.

But LOL @ Brasky for the troll fail.

All the sudden he's interested in the Michigan/Michigan State game. :rolleyes2:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dirtier, meaner and nastier your offensive line is, the better.

I'd take Richie Incognito on my front.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, how is it that calling Lewan a thug is acceptable, but calling Sherman a thug is not?

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long as he isn't racking up costly penalties or getting into trouble off the field, Idgaf

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha...now he's every other NFL team's bully-boy bitch...

Lewan & Michigan talked all week about toughness, especially on the offensive and defensive lines.

Nobody likes to get bullied, and that’s what happened two years ago. We got bullied. It’s tough for me to admit, because I don’t like getting bullied. ... It’s going to be a physical game, a very physical game. But we’re not getting bullied this year.”

MICH 6 - MSU 29

:laugh3:

The Wolverines finished with the worst rushing day in program history at minus-48 yards, breaking a single-game mark that stood since 1962. (That included 44 positive rushing yards and 92 lost on the ground, including sacks and a botched snap...and gawd knows how many missed blocks by Lewan.)

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford graduate who is more intelligent than you, the best in the world at what he does and recently signed a contract that will pay him more money before he turns 30 than you would make in 20 lifetimes.

Yeah, you're jealous.

I think it's interesting you didn't include such upstanding citizens as Aldon Smith, Colin Kaepernick and Chris Culliver. Or your new WR, you know the one who celebrated a touchdown catch by pretending to shoot himself in the leg and crash like a jet.

I'm actually not jealous and wouldn't trade my life for Sherman's if given the opportunity. Thugs ruin football when they make the game more about themselves than the team. When it becomes more about them than the game itself. The NFL sometimes makes me sick because many players in the league are selfish little babies that cry wanting ridiculous amounts of money or 'more playing time' and are too stupid to realize how fun of a job they have and the opportunities they hold.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, this is typical Brasky troll fail.

Lewan is Big Country only slightly bigger and slightly nastier (if that's possible). He's the best LT in the game and he hasn't even played a snap yet. We have two LTs that could start for any team in this league.

I'm looking at the Titans schedule next year and I'm sending 12-4. Lewan and our OL is going to be a big part of that.

is that why he went second overall?

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Randy Gregory made this douche his personal bitch all night long. Normally he would get frustrated and start playing dirty but he didn't have the energy due to the epic ass whooping he was enduring.

He truly is Incognito's prodigy.

I love him. No name has ever put the suburbs and ghetto together quite like Taylor Lewan.

Last edited by a moderator:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long as he isn't racking up costly penalties or getting into trouble off the field, Idgaf

I don't know if the Titans are going to be as successful in covering up all of Lewan's actions like Univ of Mich was. Ann Arbor is the Univ of Mich, Titans do not have that kind of pull.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, this is typical Brasky troll fail.

Lewan is Big Country only slightly bigger and slightly nastier (if that's possible). He's the best LT in the game and he hasn't even played a snap yet. We have two LTs that could start for any team in this league.

I'm looking at the Titans schedule next year and I'm sending 12-4. Lewan and our OL is going to be a big part of that.

Dude, he's garbage. I'm not trolling, I've seen him in person and I've watched him play the last 2 years.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3