• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Let’s Discuss Every Organization

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an idea for what might be a fun offseason discussion. Let’s spend a 24 hour period discussing every organization. We can start wirh record holders for the club and then go from there. Trojan, if we get enough interest and you want to sticky this I will run it. Note: the Cavs only get 10 munutes.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have an idea for what might be a fun offseason discussion. Let’s spend a 24 hour period discussing every organization. We can start wirh record holders for the club and then go from there. Trojan, if we get enough interest and you want to sticky this I will run it. Note: the Cavs only get 10 munutes.
Sounds Fun Sure Why Not GIF - SoundsFun SureWhyNot Shrug - Discover & Share  GIFs

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok sounds like fun....lets start with the Cavs

Magic Johnson Smile GIF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chicago Bulls are an interesting team that made big changes in the offseason.

They will likely have 3 new starters next year (Lonza, DeRozan and their starting Power 4 likely Patrick Williams), 4 counting Vucevic who hasn't been there that long.

This is an interesting team fit wise. I think Lozo fits in perfectly with Lavine, DeRozan and Vucevic but I am still questioning the LaVine and DeRozan combo but Zach has really improved his game and shot over 40% last year so that helps.

They also have an intriguing bench with White, Caruso, Troy Brown Jr. and Tony Bradley. Not the greatest bench but they have some depth there.

How far does this team go?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chicago Bulls are an interesting team that made big changes in the offseason.

They will likely have 3 new starters next year (Lonza, DeRozan and their starting Power 4 likely Patrick Williams), 4 counting Vucevic who hasn't been there that long.

This is an interesting team fit wise. I think Lozo fits in perfectly with Lavine, DeRozan and Vucevic but I am still questioning the LaVine and DeRozan combo but Zach has really improved his game and shot over 40% last year so that helps.

They also have an intriguing bench with White, Caruso, Troy Brown Jr. and Tony Bradley. Not the greatest bench but they have some depth there.

We haven’t started yet :)

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about how Travis Schlenk is doing for the Hawks in getting that team to where they are today. Man hasn't missed.

We can discuss the trade of Trae and Luka, but so far for both teams it has worked out. Obviously Luka is crazy, but Trae in his own right is going to be a perennial all star and franchise player.

He built the core through the draft (Trae, Collins, Huerter). He traded for Clint Capela. Signed Bogdan Bogdanovic, Danilo Gallinari. Trade for Lou Williams and Delon Wright. Also has young talent in Cam Reddish, Jalen Johnson, Onyeka Okongwu, Hunter.

This team has been exemplary in putting together a really talented squad that can potentially compete at a very high level for years.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about how Travis Schlenk is doing for the Hawks in getting that team to where they are today. Man hasn't missed.

We can discuss the trade of Trae and Luka, but so far for both teams it has worked out. Obviously Luka is crazy, but Trae in his own right is going to be a perennial all star and franchise player.

He built the core through the draft (Trae, Collins, Huerter). He traded for Clint Capela. Signed Bogdan Bogdanovic, Danilo Gallinari. Trade for Lou Williams and Delon Wright. Also has young talent in Cam Reddish, Jalen Johnson, Onyeka Okongwu, Hunter.

This team has been exemplary in putting together a really talented squad that can potentially compete at a very high level for years.

Used the Warrior model.

They are 1 big FA away from being right there with the best of the best.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

35-47. Good enough for a 4th seed and one series home court advantage.

• Facepalm
Reactions: DJ

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will start with Atkana tomorrow!!!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What day is Miami? Need to circle my calendar
I will get it together later and put up a schedule. I expect input from you on all teams though!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First week schedule

Sat 8-14 Atlanta
Sun 8-15 Boston
Mon 8-16 Brooklyn
Tue 8-17 Charlotte
Wed 8-18 Chicago
Thurs 8-19 Cleveland (may God help us)
Fri 8-20 Dallas
Sat 8-21 Denver
Sun 8-22 Detroit

We will start each day with a list of franchise leaders and then let the discussion go from there. Some fun facts that the average fan would not know would be good. I will try to get the thread started each day but if someone beats me to it that’s fine. Will update schedule as we go.