• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron's most likely destination in 2018-2019

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I think they might. Impossible to say as it's obviously never coming up.

Added drama is a legit concern. But LeBron isn't a ball stopper. I have long thought that the two ideal players to pair with LeBron are Curry and KD.

If he were added to the Warriors, the drama would be irrevelevant, IMO, because the talent gap would be ridiculously overwhelming and the pieces would still fit in the court at least:

Like you said though, it isn't happening.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Added drama is a legit concern. But LeBron isn't a ball stopper. I have long thought that the two ideal players to pair with LeBron are Curry and KD.

If he were added to the Warriors, the drama would be irrevelevant, IMO, because the talent gap would be ridiculously overwhelming and the pieces would still fit in the court at least:

Like you said though, it isn't happening.

I think Lebron would ruin the team. Lebron isn't a ballstopper, but he is ball dominant. He likes the offense to run through him.

There are no ball dominant guys on the Warriors and no one expects the offense to run through them. It's part of what makes them so difficult to defend. Not sure Lebron would fit in nearly as well as KD did.

Also, Lebron would expect to be catered to in ways that just don't seem "Warriors-like."

Last edited:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Los Angeles Clippers is the best place for Lebron - With Griffin and Lebron as your two forwards the only thing they would need is a legitimate point guard - If the Clippers get lucky with LeBron - then the Clippers could somehow convince Paul George to play for the enemy(Sorry @Mecca ) instead of the Lakers, - I think they would actually be a pretty good team

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston would also be a great destination for Houston - with Chris Paul, James Hardin - and LeBron, Houston would have their big three - Houston, would have to convince both LeBron and Paul to take less money though in the first year to make it work

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Clippers @Mecca would have enough money to sign both Paul George and LeBron James.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Los Angeles Clippers is the best place for Lebron - With Griffin and Lebron as your two forwards the only thing they would need is a legitimate point guard - If the Clippers get lucky with LeBron - then the Clippers could somehow convince Paul George to play for the enemy(Sorry @Mecca ) instead of the Lakers, - I think they would actually be a pretty good team
LeBron James will never play for the Clippers after the Cp3 debacle.

The Clippers have no way to sign two max contracts unless someone eats the Gallinari deal, they renounce Bird rights for Jordan and takes Rivers without sending money back.

The Clippers have 5 guys capable of playing the point, some only in short stints.

Teodosic, Evans, Beverly, Williams, Rivers.

If you could combine Beverly and Teodosic into one player, they'd be in business.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James will never play for the Clippers after the Cp3 debacle.

The Clippers have no way to sign two max contracts unless someone eats the Gallinari deal, they renounce Bird rights for Jordan and takes Rivers without sending money back.

The Clippers have 5 guys capable of playing the point, some only in short stints.

Teodosic, Evans, Beverly, Williams, Rivers.

If you could combine Beverly and Teodosic into one player, they'd be in business.

Maybe they will let Beverly play defense and Teodosic play offense. They can do a hockey sub every possession.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they will let Beverly play defense and Teodosic play offense. They can do a hockey sub every possession.
Lmfao.....if only.

What I do know is Doc cannot have Williams and Teodosic on the court together...ever.

Lou has never been concerned about defense and even though Milos is a legit 6'5, he plays defense like his feet are nailed to the floor.

I know it will be Rivers or Beverly as the starter at the 2.

But, by mid Season, I really hope it's Thornwell.