• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lebron will opt out and sign with the Clippers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Times are changing, brah, don't cry when the Lakers are bottom feeders.

Has nothing to do with the Lakers. You are an unentertaining troll. Those types tend to not last around here.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know it's bad when Heat and Lakers fans are uniting on a common subject. That should tell you that your view on this current topic is distorted as hell.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lakers fans spew shit like "Kobe was the co-mvp of the lakers during their title runs" there is no further proof needed that they are a bunch of pinheads who can only chant 2 syllable names.

Really ? If I re-call the only time Lakers fans chanted " KOBE KOBE!!" was during his 81 point game & his return last season. Most of the time fans like any other fan base cheer "MVP MVP" when his at the free throw line. Obviously you never watched a Lakers game or been to one. Once again you're proven wrong. Now I think it's time for you to GTFO, and go look at yourself in the mirror, and give yourself a nice hard punch across the face for being an idiot. :rofl:

ed-nortan-punching.gif

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really ? If I re-call the only time Lakers fans chanted " KOBE KOBE!!" was during his 81 point game & his return last season. Most of the time fans like any other fan base cheer "MVP MVP" when his at the free throw line. Obviously you never watched a Lakers game or been to one. Once again you're proven wrong. Now I think it's time for you to GTFO, and go look at yourself in the mirror, and give yourself a nice hard punch across the face for being an idiot. :rofl:

ed-nortan-punching.gif

YIIIKKKEEESSS...!!!

been gone for so long i'm losing track of the new trolls around here...

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LEBRON ends up in Houston now.

They made Parsons a restricted FA. That front office is brilliant.
It is a subtle but aggressively brilliant move.

They can dangle bait for Love and get Lebron instead.
If they can find a suitor for either Asik or Line in a trade, it would likely free up about 20 million.
That is just enough to sign Lebron.

No state tax, warm weather, and TWO SUPERSTAR running mates in their 20s.
They could easily win 3 more titles together.

I am calling HOUSTON as my darkhorse Lebron landing spot.

Heck, maybe even Bosh takes a deep paycut and joins Lebron in his home state Texas.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LEBRON ends up in Houston now.

They made Parsons a restricted FA. That front office is brilliant.
It is a subtle but aggressively brilliant move.

They can dangle bait for Love and get Lebron instead.
If they can find a suitor for either Asik or Line in a trade, it would likely free up about 20 million.
That is just enough to sign Lebron.

No state tax, warm weather, and TWO SUPERSTAR running mates in their 20s.
They could easily win 3 more titles together.

I am calling HOUSTON as my darkhorse Lebron landing spot.

Heck, maybe even Bosh takes a deep paycut and joins Lebron in his home state Texas.

interesting post...

and you think the Rockets would have the cap space with D12 and Harden on the roster(sorry, i'm no cap-ologist)...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, calling Houston a "warm weather" city is an understatement...

there's a REASON i hated going to the "Bayou City"...

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is bit tricky.

If Houston can trade away either Asik or Lin, they will have enough cap to sign a max contract guy this summer.

Otherwise they would have to gamble and not re-sign Parsons at all for a straight signing next season. That would be a more risky proposition, but still doable.

Carmelo and Love will definitely take a look. And that would arguably pique Lebrons attention.

NBA players love Houston. It is routinely listed as many a players favorite destination.
The Knicks, Wolves, and HEAT will be terrified if Houston can move either Lin/Asik.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really ? If I re-call the only time Lakers fans chanted " KOBE KOBE!!" was during his 81 point game & his return last season. Most of the time fans like any other fan base cheer "MVP MVP" when his at the free throw line. Obviously you never watched a Lakers game or been to one. Once again you're proven wrong. Now I think it's time for you to GTFO, and go look at yourself in the mirror, and give yourself a nice hard punch across the face for being an idiot.

Just as I thought, a Lakers fan that is more concerned about some stupid chant than what Kobe provides to a team. Kobe can go 6 for 24 in the finals and that isn't important, what is important to stupid kobe kids is that they chant MVP and not KOBE…..rofl…typical dumb kobe fan. Go about and keep on worrying about your cheerleading and let the real fans of basketball do the analyzing.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Birdman and Old man Allen...those were tremendous signings :rollseyes:

Lebron and Bosh came to Miami because of Wade and 80 degree winters, Riley wasn't the main reason.

Yes, I do think Riley is that stupid, the heat were crap before Lebron signed.

It brought them a second championship last year dumb ass:lol:

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It brought them a second championship last year dumb ass:lol:

Barely won the ring. With better signings and trades the Heat could have coasted last year, not needing miracle shots at the end the game to win.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting post...

and you think the Rockets would have the cap space with D12 and Harden on the roster(sorry, i'm no cap-ologist)...?

They could if they moved Asik and Lin...problem is nobody is taking either of their contracts. Their Poison pill contracts came back and bit them in the ass.

After the next season they are off the books though and they will have a ton of space.

I think the biggest issue with HOU is Harden and his D.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving that I was correct, and Yes I agree let the real fans talk about basketball because so far, you been wrong in almost all your opinions & have been the biggest retard in the history of this NBA forum. Congratulations, I believe you will be rewarded with a sports SportsHoopla shirt (NOT). :pound:

You're correct in that you are a worthless cheerleader and not a real fan, pat yourself on the back for being a girl if you want but leave the real men to talk basketball, ya pussy.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barely won the ring. With better signings and trades the Heat could have coasted last year, not needing miracle shots at the end the game to win.

With what FAs and cap space?

They picked up the best 3p shooter of all time and a decent Center for min contracts.

MIA got fucked in the new CBA, pretty fucked up really. Had they known they would have probably taken even less money.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're correct in that you are a worthless cheerleader and not a real fan, pat yourself on the back for being a girl if you want but leave the real men to talk basketball, ya pussy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! looks like I struck a nerve, what a cry baby you are. What's more funny is a Clipper fan calling someone else a fake fan. Oh please GTFO of here with that, your words are really hurting me OMG, you called me a girl & a pussy. How mean, I'm so hurt.

Fucken dumb ass getting defense now, so you resort to calling names. It still amazes me that you haven't realized how dumb you are with all your drivel, but it's good, every sports forum needs it's typical idiots so we can laugh at. Thank you for the great laugh I just had. :rofl:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then try this one for size - Allen and Anderson helped the Miami win their last two championships. Allen has one hell of a game as does Anderson - terrific role players needed in a crunch - Allen may have hit a miracle shot in the final 5 seconds of the game last year, but that's still one hell of a lot more than the Clippers have right now because it comes down to Riley getting the pieces needed to make Lebron and Wade win. That's what championship teams do. The Clippers have never been that and now the man that was responsible for putting together the Clippers team is GONE. In case you haven't notices - Andy Rossier was the first president of op's to be allowed to build a team and he did one hell of a job, but when the commissioner learned that he tried to cover up Sterling's dirt - he was terminated immediately.

Now the Clippers is starting over with a new owner and a new president of operations. Sterling's son who was also an executive officer will also be put out and you don't know what the hell Balmer will do or what his decisions will be. You don't even know what the fallout will be by November when the season talks. Ya need to stfu and wait a bit and see what develops. There is no way in hell any elite player is going to jump from a successful ship like the Heat into a shit-hole like the Clippers. It's just not going to happen