• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LBJs Deficiencies

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see him more aggressive driving to the basket, especially when Hibbert is there. I know Hibbert is a beast but LBJ is skilled and that will help Hibbert get into foul trouble.

I would also like him to talk to the refs less, which this year he seems to do much less than he has.

Last year's victory speech rubbed me the wrong way but you know what, if everyone says the PC bullshit there is no reason to ask the questions, I would just like him not to turn into the self important douche that MJ is, that would make me a hater.

I think he has been lazy on D up until a couple games ago...I think he needs to continue to show effort, in all the areas, especially rebounding.

I want him to take 20 shots per 36, not less than 15.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LeBron took 20+ FGA per game his FG% would decline...

check%20my%20stats2.jpg

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see him more aggressive driving to the basket, especially when Hibbert is there. I know Hibbert is a beast but LBJ is skilled and that will help Hibbert get into foul trouble.

I would also like him to talk to the refs less, which this year he seems to do much less than he has.

Last year's victory speech rubbed me the wrong way but you know what, if everyone says the PC bullshit there is no reason to ask the questions, I would just like him not to turn into the self important douche that MJ is, that would make me a hater.

I think he has been lazy on D up until a couple games ago...I think he needs to continue to show effort, in all the areas, especially rebounding.

I want him to take 20 shots per 36, not less than 15.

I took notes. I will mention all this the next time I talk to him.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for his deficiencies, James is still a so-so FT shooter, he's inconsistent on Defense (especially for a guy touted as a DPOY candidate - lol), and his post game still needs improvement.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the rest of his deficiencies, James is still a so-so FT shooter, he's inconsistent on Defense (especially for a guy touted as a DPOY candidate - lol), and his post game still needs improvement

80% is pretty good if he can keep that up this year imo

Completely agree on D, I think that was laziness after a dominating year on D but he also looks to have increased his intensity.

He is constantly working on his post game, it actually looks like he just wants to draw the double out of it and hit the open man for the hockey assist.

All in all if those are the deficiencies you* have found he is a pretty solid player.

*A certified hater :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Lebron fan, but I have to admit, he doesn't have alot of deficiencies anymore. About the only thing that I can think of is his free throw shooting late in close games and his post-up game still needs some work (but has definitely improved).

He doesn't need the post game nearly as much now, as he will in about 3-4 years when age and number of games start to take their toll.

He is smart in starting to develop his post game now, because he will be ahead of the game when he starts to really need it. Similar to how MJ and Kobe started working on their's prior to truly needing them.

As for his defense, that's not something I'd worry too much about if I were a Heat fan. His defense seems to be there when needed.