• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Las Vegas Bowl: Washington vs #19 Boise St. | 4:30PM PT | ABC

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you now want to defend your first comment picking on UW and big OOC wins by only comparing to a very small window of time many years ago when you feel Oregon was at their best and got 1 good OOC win. :L

You want to ignore even this year and all others outside some arbitrary window to stubbornly defend a dumb statement.

It's not working

You can pick a narrow window and Oregon has 1 superior OOC win. Or you can expand it and find 4 better OOC wins.

Either way, the point remains that UW has consistently shit the bed.

Oregon's record, while not Sterling, still dwarfs UW's

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can pick a narrow window and Oregon has 1 superior OOC win. Or you can expand it and find 4 better OOC wins.

Either way, the point remains that UW has consistently shit the bed.

Oregon's record, while not Sterling, still dwarfs UW's
There's exactly one 'big OOC' win for Oregon going back more than a decade. That's a fact. One win that would be on the same scale as playing Michigan next year in the opener.

And this very season they failed to beat Auburn.

You are still losing. Just accept Craig's accurate depiction of throwing stones from a glass house and take your lumps like a man for once.

Im betting you won't of course.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late to the party here as my wife thought it’d be good timing to invite our friends over for Christmas dinner last night. And being the good friend I am I wasn’t about to make them suffer through a game they most likely couldn’t care less about. Without knowing the outcome I watched the game today. Thankfully and mercifully I was able to delete it midway through the third. That “performance” from Boise was beyond pathetic. We looked like a bunch of JV players out there, embarrassing to say the very least.

Congrats to Washington on the butt kicking and best of luck next season. Coach Pete, you’re all class, forever grateful for everything you did for our program.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Coach Pete. Biggest Bowl win while at UW!